- - - - -

MIFEKIT experience on 04/04/18

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Watashiwa_*

Guest_Watashiwa_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:47 PM

Hi. Here's my experience with the mifekit I bought from Ms. Ella.

April 02 - I paid 6k for mifekit for 9 weeks.
April 04 - I received my kit. (Although there was a conflict with me and the LBC associate na bruha at that time, but gladly it was already given to me by their supervisor) This was also the day I took the mifepristone.

April 05 -

***At 7:00AM by the following day (April 06) na ako tumayo at nag pee. During the procedure, I didn't actually experience any painful or extreme cramps. Nothing serious really happens. There were mild cramps though but I managed to sleep well naman. I think it was because I really do not get dsymenorrhea whenever I have my period. I didn't have the urge or the feeling to poo. I think it was because I had a minor diarrhea the next morning when I took mifepristone.

***There was a gush of water already and whenever I inserted the tabs, there was always water coming out.

***I felt waves in my lower abdomen. A little fart from time to time. The third to the last dose I saw a little blood already.

April 06 - at 7:AM, I stood up, went to the toilet and peed. There was blood and blood clots, almost as huge as my palm. 4 inches ata ang isang clot na I think looks like atay ng manok at may nakadugtong na mukhang meat. I think it was the placenta. Actually knuha ko lang sila sa toilet bowl because I thought the fetus was there. And so I flushed the bowl already after I took those clots.

However, when I tried to check the blood clots na malaki. There was no fetus. But malaki talaga sila na parang atay ba na may kadugtong.

And I felt fine afterwards, I exercised as well and slept in the afternoon.

April 07 - may lumabas na 3 inch (mukhang atay) with the same width as our thumb.

Then from that day on, everything is okay. I have a normal menstrual bleeding. I feel really fine. The day after the procedure, I felt no more pregnancy symptoms, like nausea, vomiting, picky eater, nasusuka kung may na smell na di gusto, Wala na talaga. From that day on, I can say that the MIFEKIT was 100% effective for me.

I had a natural miscarriage already in 2015 and that was the most difficult situation I've ever had in my entire life kasi nabinat ako. Masakit and all that, I was lying down on my bed for one month.

This experience (abortion) was just like a menstrual period. Do not take me wrong, I regret everything but I do not want to recall what I did.

***** Source from Google: mifepristoneworks by blocking the activity of progesterone, a substance your body makes to help continue pregnancy. It detaches the embryo from uterus lining and misoprostol (cytotec) causes cramping and bleeding to empty the uterus along with the detached embryo, which is easier than taking misoprostol (cytotec) alone. In my own opinion, I chose Mifekit after I researched how it works and even though may kamahalan, which costs 6k for 9 weeks, I opted for it than cyto alone because my tendency kasi na makapit ang embryo and di tatalab.. It will only cause bleeding lang. Actually, I took cytotec when I was two weeks preggy pa lang pero nag bleeding lang and the embryo, upon transvaginal ultrasound, is 100% healthy.

I want to say that Ms. Ella is a 101% legit seller. I would recommend MIFEKIT kasi lalabas talaga ang placenta. Thank you for replying to me and answering my queries.

#2 Guest_jfra.21_*

Guest_jfra.21_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:53 AM

Hello, ano number ni Ms. Ella?

#3 Guest_watashiwa_*

Guest_watashiwa_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

Update: nag pt ako after one week, negative na although ang sabi is you have to wait for 3 weeks pero atat kasi ako na subukan mag pt, and it is now negative. Talagang walang lines or whatsoever.

#4 Guest_Guest_Ace_*

Guest_Guest_Ace_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:00 AM

Hi po! can I have the number of Ms. Ella. I badly need help..I hope you can help me..

#5 Guest_jesicasss_*

Guest_jesicasss_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:53 PM

puede po ba mag ask sa contact ni miss ella need it asap. thank you for posting ur experience

#6 Guest_watashiwa_*

Guest_watashiwa_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

Here's Ms. Ella's cp no 0915 285 8517.

#7 Guest_watashiwa_*

Guest_watashiwa_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

UPDATE: 17 DAYS already since the last procedure with MIFEKIT. I am very okay now. No bleeding at all but spotting only pa minsan minsan, only old blood. Then a week after the procedure, nag negative na ang PT. The nxt day kasi after I took all meds on day 2, lumabas lahat ng placenta, after nun, d na malakas ang bleeding and I can truly say that orig ang meds ni Ms. Ella. Her # is posted above. :)

#8 Guest_PHAOO_*

Guest_PHAOO_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

Hi! Im still waiting for blood and pain :( Wala parin after taking 2nd dose :(

Tiwala lang ba muna? Haaay. Worried ako e.

#9 Guest_pa0_*

Guest_pa0_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

hi guys... share ko lng wat happend and need ko din po sana ng help... medyo mahaba ito pro sna pagtyagaan nyo pong basahin... actually, i planned to do the procedure last april 13 but since my boss rebooked my ticket (nsa abroad po kz ako) kaya na move ang plan ko to april 24... actually i already purchased mife kit for 11weeks from ms. ella with the help of my friend sa pinas pro something happend just yesterday... every thursday kz may inuman sa bahay since thursday ang last day ng work dito and since matagal ko na tlgang plan i terminate, so i act like im not pregnant and inom hanggang umaga... everytime gagawin ko un, nagbbleed ako pro spot lng... until last thursday, i feel something different na parang ayaw ng katawan kong i-accept ung alcohol but still uminom prin ako at sinabayan ko nnmn sila sa bahay... the next day, nagbleed ako pro ndi ko pinansin since normal nmn un everytime nainom ako pro may pagsakit na sa puson ko... after nmin mag lunch, mas lalo syang sumasakit at bigla kong nramdaman ung paglabas ng buong dugo sa v ko... so napatakbo ako sa cr at ang daming buo pro durug na dugo... after non, nag cramps na ko... masakit tlga sya pro kaya ko nmn since malakas ang pain resistance ko... nagtimpla ako ng hot coffee kz nsanay ako na pg may dysmenorrhea eh nainom ako ng hot coffee or hot water... pag zip ko, ramdam ko na may lumabas nnmn na malaking dugo kaya napatakbo nnmn ako sa CR at may lumabas na buo buong dugo na mukhang atay ng manok... tapos lalo sya sumasakit kaya inire ko na at may lumabas na mas malaki pro brown ang kulay nya at prang kasing laki sya ng lemon... after that, nwala na ung sakit... may konting kirot pa pro normal nlng... medyo may pain pa till now pro konti nlng ung blood... feeling ko un na yon eh... miscarriage na pro gusto ko lng i-confirm... yun na kaya tlga un?! iniisip ko din kung kelangan ko pb gamitin ung nbili kong gamot from ms. ella?! pro cguro i will visit my obgyne narin sa pinas to make sure... ☹️☹️☹️

#10 Guest_Rosalie_*

Guest_Rosalie_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:13 PM

Pano po mkausap c miss ella

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users