- - - - -

Is it successful? Please help

Medical abortion

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:57 PM

Hi, I bought medical abortion pills online (legit) since i cannot go to a hospital because abortion in ny country is prohibited. I followed the instructions given to me on how to do it.

March13 around 9am i took mifepristone orally. Everything is normal during this time. No cramping, no bleeding. I just felt nauseous.

March14 around 6:30pm I inserted 4 misoprostol on my v as far as i could. Lied down for 3hrs, no pee no poo as per advice. After a couple of hours i felt something pop on my belly and i felt a sudden gush. I need to stay on bed for the next 1hour since the seller instructed me to just lie down for 3hrs. Around 10pm cramps has started. I rushed to the bathroom to pee and i felt a large lump fell down straight to the bowl. I didnt have the courage to checked it since its also covered in blood. By this time, the cramps getting stronger but still tolerable but i could not sleep. Couple of hours passed and i felt the urge to go to bathroom again. As i sat on the bowl i felt the blood gushed down. I saw some clots too. As i washed my v i felt there is something hang in there so i sat properly again in the bowl and i felt a lump fell down. Again i did not checked it because im scared, nervous and guilty that time. After that the cramps is fading. This time i managed to sleep. The next day i felt fine. I dont have the symptoms of pregnancy anymore (nausea, feeling sleepy, feeling bloated, picky eater) It was like im having heavy period.I also took methergine 24hrs after misoprostol, 1 tablet every 6hrs until i finished 10tabs (also included on the package i bought). as the day passed, the blood passing was getting lighter and lighter. Today March 24, i just had brown discharge. Very minimal. I feel normal.

Its just that im not sure if my medical abortion is successful since i was not able to identify what came out from me. Is it normal that im not bleeding anymore? Im also planning to do a urine test after 3weeks. My breast still a bit sore.

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:58 AM

Hi, I bought medical abortion pills online (legit) since i cannot go to a hospital because abortion in ny country is prohibited. I followed the instructions given to me on how to do it.

March13 around 9am i took mifepristone orally. Everything is normal during this time. No cramping, no bleeding. I just felt nauseous.

March14 around 6:30pm I inserted 4 misoprostol on my v as far as i could. Lied down for 3hrs, no pee no poo as per advice. After a couple of hours i felt something pop on my belly and i felt a sudden gush. I need to stay on bed for the next 1hour since the seller instructed me to just lie down for 3hrs. Around 10pm cramps has started. I rushed to the bathroom to pee and i felt a large lump fell down straight to the bowl. I didnt have the courage to checked it since its also covered in blood. By this time, the cramps getting stronger but still tolerable but i could not sleep. Couple of hours passed and i felt the urge to go to bathroom again. As i sat on the bowl i felt the blood gushed down. I saw some clots too. As i washed my v i felt there is something hang in there so i sat properly again in the bowl and i felt a lump fell down. Again i did not checked it because im scared, nervous and guilty that time. After that the cramps is fading. This time i managed to sleep. The next day i felt fine. I dont have the symptoms of pregnancy anymore (nausea, feeling sleepy, feeling bloated, picky eater) It was like im having heavy period.I also took methergine 24hrs after misoprostol, 1 tablet every 6hrs until i finished 10tabs (also included on the package i bought). as the day passed, the blood passing was getting lighter and lighter. Today March 24, i just had brown discharge. Very minimal. I feel normal.

Its just that im not sure if my medical abortion is successful since i was not able to identify what came out from me. Is it normal that im not bleeding anymore? Im also planning to do a urine test after 3weeks. My breast still a bit sore.

Hi, ilang weeks ka Na when you did it? And how are you? It's my 15days now and 6weeks preggy that time. I'm just waiting for the 3rd week so I could test pregnancy kit.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:19 PM

Hi im 8weeks pregnant that time. Inaantay ko nlng din mag 3weeks pra mkpg pt aq. Kinakbhan aq hnd ko alam kung successful

#4 Guest_jean_*

Guest_jean_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:56 AM

saan pong site kayo bumili. Please reply, thanks.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:00 AM

Hi im 8weeks pregnant that time. Inaantay ko nlng din mag 3weeks pra mkpg pt aq. Kinakbhan aq hnd ko alam kung successful

Hey how are you now? Nkpag pt kna?

#6 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:45 PM

yes nkapag pt nq 3weeks after my procedure and its negative already :) im just waiting for my period to arrive nalang.

#7 Guest_Aaa_*

Guest_Aaa_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:29 PM

yes nkapag pt nq 3weeks after my procedure and its negative already :) im just waiting for my period to arrive nalang.

Makapag pt Na ko ng 3rd week ko negative Na, 1month ko April 15 and nag pt ako ulit and negative tlga. I'm waiting for another 2weeks para makapagpatvs and papsmear direcho.. Goodluck satin ..

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:23 AM

hi! my period arrives today. im so happy :) abortion was a big decision for me, and i will make sure it will never happen again. I will be very cautious next time and Im considering taking contraceptive pills to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Any recommendation guys? ung hindi nakakataba na pill hahahaha.

#9 Guest_Ms.A_*

Guest_Ms.A_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:17 AM

Kapag po naputol yung sack then may naiwan sa loob, ano po bang pwedeng mangyari? 4thday ko na po after ko ilabas yung fetus, kompleto po siya together with the placenta

#10 Guest_Ms.A_*

Guest_Ms.A_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:17 AM

Kapag po naputol yung sack then may naiwan sa loob, ano po bang pwedeng mangyari? 4thday ko na po after ko ilabas yung fetus, kompleto po siya together with the placenta

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users