- - - - -

DO YOU WANT TO AVOID SCAMMERS? READ THIS!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Monique_*

Guest_Monique_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

My 10 tips for you to avoid Cytotec scams:

1. Ask for bank accounts to deposit your money. To open a bank account you need two valid IDs. Then there are CCTV video footages of everybody entering, transacting, and leaving the banks. So somebody who is a scam won't give you a bank account for your deposit. Because the bank could investigate if you make a complaint. Scammers usually give you Smart Padala, Globe G-Cash, MLhuillier Kwarta Padala (Cebuana Pera Padala), LBC Instant Padala, Western Union Money Transfer, MoneyGram, etc. For these services although a valid ID is needed there are no video footages plus one could just make fake IDs from Recto. Worst are Smart Padala and Globe G-Cash! The scammer just transfers the money from one phone to another so that not even the network can properly identify who got the money.

2. Ask for a meetup or a COD (Cash On Delivery) transaction. But many genuine sellers don't like to take the risk of a meetup because they could consider you as being from the police. And some scammers do offer meetups in a far place like your scammer just so you won't be able to go. Even if they do meet you they could just give you fake drugs and then won't bother to answer your text messages when the drugs fail or give you some terrible health problem. Also some sellers (and buyers too) are policemen and NBI agents in disguise so it's your risk to do a meetup unless you want free food and a free place to stay for at least 6 months with government provided personal guards.

3. Cost of the drugs are too cheap. Everybody looks for the cheapest price of high quality products. So scammers scout around for prices from genuine sellers and then offer you a lower price knowing very well that all of us like to get the cheapest. In my opinion anything cheaper than P3,000 for a package of these drugs could be either fake or a scam. I may be wrong in this price assumption but I just want to give you an idea. Your scammer offered you P2,600 which is lower than the P3,000 lowest price of genuine sellers I know.

4. Find out the real name, where the seller lives and/or works. This is very impossible considering that abortion is illegal and selling these drugs carries a prison term. So this is the hardest information to get from a seller. No genuine seller of these drugs (that are illegal to sell in our country) will give such information to someone who just contacts over a text message or call. I don't think I should have included this as a tip. But at least I'm thinking of all options to help avoid scams.

5. Ask questions. Sellers may take time to reply especially if they have a lot of clients. But genuine sellers respect your time, answer as best they know how, and give correct information. They also take their time to answer all your questions with a calmness and coolness that you could sense. Read very well their replies and read again between the lines. Then do your own research and check out everything. Scammers could be very knowledgeable as they have been scamming for years and also have done their research but if you read between the lines you can sense certain things. For example a scammer seller usually will tell you that his/her drugs are 100%successfully effective! If you've done your research you will know that there is no such a claim! Drugs for abortion do not work 100% successfully for every pregnant woman. And if that seller had sold to many women then I'm pretty sure that seller had been humbled by the many failures and will not make such a bold claim if he/she is truthful and values her reputation.

6. Scammers are persistent (makulit). Scammers prey on your desperation and worried disposure. They know you IMMEDIATELY want these medicines. They know you IMMEDIATELY want to get rid of your problem. So they will offer IMMEDIATE transactions, IMMEDIATE replies, and IMMEDIATE solutions. They urgently want you to buy!They have a sense of urgency in forcing you to buy. They usually keep sending you messages often as they possibly can unlike your scammer though (professional na kase ang scammer mo, marunong na at matagal sa industriya). They know you will give-in because you are desperate. They also know that if they give you too much time to think, research online and check them out well you will eventually find out that they are a scam so time works against them.

7. Scammers keep changing their contact names, numbers, websites, and information about themselves. This is a no-brainer. Once a scammer is caught he/she is stupid to continue using the same name, number, website, etc. that he/she has been using. So they start all over again with a new name, a new cellphone/contact number, a new website, etc. So you are safer with sellers who have been using the same old name, contact number, website, etc. for a long time. Some scammers though make websites where you can't make any negative comments like your scammer and only positive ones which they make.

8. Do not readily believe other seemingly former clients of that seller. Many scammers have several cellphone numbers, many email accounts, a ton of online names, multiple Facebook accounts, etc. and they use them to act like very successful former clients to deceive you. Some scammers therefore have more positive support (from such ghosts) than the genuine sellers.

9. Read all information you can find on that seller. DO NOT RUSH INTO BUYING THESE MEDICINES! Read testimonies by former clients of these sellers and you be the judge as to whether those stories are genuine or made-up by those sellers/scammers to give credibility to their name. This may seem similar to my number eight above but in my number eight I'm referring to more on the seemingly successful former clients while here I'm asking you to gather as much information as you can from the seller directly, online, and even from those seemingly successful former clients.

10. Use your gut instincts!

Everybody reading this please feel free to add to my enumeration above or make corrections.

*NOT MINE, I am just re posting this.

#2 bernicestockstill

bernicestockstill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWoonsocket

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:46 AM

Oh thanks a lot for this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users