- - - - -

MIfe Kit - 7weeks preggy-

11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Shangshing_*

Guest_Shangshing_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:17 PM

Hello girls, Frst day ko ngyon sa procedure. Hoping everything will be fine! May mga ggwa rin ba as of this week?i need kausap po. .

#2 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:32 PM

Hi sis kakatapos ko lang nung Sat. Good luck!

#3 Guest_Shangshing_*

Guest_Shangshing_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:11 AM

Guys. Updte lang Day 2 ko na later— sobrang nattakot ako. Day 1 ko kasi, sa sobrang hina ko kumain ng rice sa umaga halos manghina ako kagbi bgo mag 9pm. Normal ba na parang manginig buong katawan ko sa pgod at gutom?
Reply namn kayo.

#4 Guest_LiahB_*

Guest_LiahB_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:19 AM

Hi. Sa march 2 pko 6weeks ako non. Hope okay. Wait ko pa order ko eh from miss ella

#5 Guest_Guest.x_*

Guest_Guest.x_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

Update?

#6 Guest_Shangshing_*

Guest_Shangshing_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

Giirrllls, 2nd day ko ngyon.

3minutes nalng take na ako frst meds! please pray for me na everything will be sucsful.

Baka may gsto rin kumausap saakin— i need you guys.
Thank you.

#7 Guest_LiahB_*

Guest_LiahB_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

Sis. Ngaun friday ako mag uumpisa and im 7weeks na non need too kausap gsto ko sana gawin sa bahay ni bf kaso nahiya ako,siya nmn my gustong hnd pa ituloy :(

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:13 PM

Hi kumusta ka?

#9 Guest_Haru_*

Guest_Haru_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2018 - 06:59 PM

Kakatapos ko lang 10 Feb. 9weeks yun, sandali lang lumbas. 1mife ( sat pm) then 4x misoprostol (sun pm) I took them both orally.

Monday morning nakapasok na ko work. halfday nga lang :)

#10 momshie26

momshie26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:27 PM

Hello girls, Frst day ko ngyon sa procedure. Hoping everything will be fine! May mga ggwa rin ba as of this week?i need kausap po. .

Hello po, I just bought cyto kit from Ms. Ella and waiting for her instructions. I am 2months preggy and this is my 5th abortion and I already have 3 babies. I am still young. I had my first 2 way back when I was in highschool. It was not cyto or mife. It was rubber tube that inserted and yes it was successful. After I gave birth to my 3rd son when he was still a year old. Me and my husband were not ready to additional. We were frustrated at look for remedies. We found a traditional hilot in our baryo. yes it took us weeks to come and go and the hilot was really painful and as I remember I was more than 6months pregnant back then. To cut the long story short, Yes it was successful. The fourth abortion I had was early last year, Yes you heard it right. This time we cannot find the manghihilot since she travel far away province. We look for remedies it took us 4months and it was already visible to relatives and family having baby bump but I was still denying. everything. Then my husband ask help from his friends we even looked for obs but the budget wasn't enough. We finally found meds near the church. This old lady is selling meds for a higher rate and gave instructions to my husband. Yes another successful procedure. However I forgot what kind of meds I took. was it cyto or mife. Now this time earlier than others because I was tracking my period since I did the last abortion. And i really did not expect this to happen. I miss two periods and I have been experiencing all the symptoms of pregnant.. Now I am hoping and still continuing to believe that this will be successful like other procedure. I know I will be facing A LOT of consequences in the near future. But still I dont want to bare a child and cant give the life what they should have deserved. I am also catholic but I am not a hypocrite. .

@thanks ms. ella for the really FAST transaction thou I was very hesitant at first. and YES you are LEGIT. I will do the procedure as soon as possible.

#11 Guest_Shansging_*

Guest_Shansging_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:02 PM

Hi Liahb,
Kmusta ka? Im now on my 4th day. Sinunod ko instruction as in nung 2nd day ko. Wag magpoop/peep and vommit! Hoping that everything will be fine and succsful.

#12 Guest_Shangshing_*

Guest_Shangshing_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:18 PM

Hi girls,

4th day ko ngyon. Nafollow ko namn laht at tiniis ko laht nung 2nd day. I hope nailabas ko ang lahat ng dapt ilabas since di ko alam itchura ng dapt kong makita after doing day2 procedure.

Sa ngyon, i feel normal— bleeding mejo malaks pa. nawala na yung pregnant symptoms at may gana na ako kumain’ Continue lang ako sa pag jogng pag may oras ako.

Kayo kamusta girls?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users