- - - - -

7-8 Weeks (Cyto kit) Feeling ko fail ;(

15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Athena_*

Guest_Athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2024 - 08:28 AM

Hello. I decided to abort my baby since I'm not ready yet/. I'm doing sex with my boyfriend without contraceptive cause I know how it  works naman. I am a License teacher major in Science that's why  I have a little back ground. 

I figure out I was pregnant when I missed my period late May. I took a PT and it came positive. Tried another one to make sure but still the same. I told my boyfriend right away. We're both scared, but he somehow is happy, ako din naman. But, whenever I look at him, I always feel bad for him because I know how hard it is to start a family. My parents didn't want him for me in the first pace so I'm also worried that they will not accept and love the baby. That's why I decided to abort. 

I took Cyto kit, though afford ko yung mife kasi I lack in reading. If only I knew that mife will be more effective, yun sana kinuha ko. 

I got the parcel a day after I paid Ms. Ella. 

But I started to take it a week after because it's my day off. 

I started  fating from 12 to 6 PM. No crackers or anything in between. 

6 PM - 7 PM - First dose (Normal) 

8 PM - 3rd dose. Medyo kaya pa. Pero na poop na ako dito since hindi ko na mapigilan. Dun ko nakita na may blood na. 

9 PM - Na poop ulit ako. May sumamang malaki na blood clot. As in nakita ko sya mahulog. But I don't know kung yun na ba yun since nahalo na sya sa poop. After that, 2 am na ako ulit umihi. May nakita akong jelly like na naka laylay sa v ko. I don't know kung ano yun but sabi nila, wag ko daw hilahin so I waited for it na mahulog nalang. 

Day 2. (Light bleeding more on spotting lang sya) Nag gym ako, Nag laba and nag rest na. Hindi ako nakahigda, nakaupo lang. 

3 PM:  Nag motor kami ng boyfriend ko. He didn't know that I did the procedure kasi ayokong idamay sya sa kasalanan na ginawa ko. It breaks my heart whenever he kiss my belly and talk to our baby, without knowing if he/she's still there. 

7 PM. Nag light bleeding ako. Nag worry bf but I told him that it's normal. 

Day 3 ko palang now. Walang bleeding kaya I don't know if it was a success or not. Will update again soon. 

#2 moderator

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 June 2024 - 02:09 AM

Hello. I decided to abort my baby since I'm not ready yet/. I'm doing sex with my boyfriend without contraceptive cause I know how it  works naman. I am a License teacher major in Science that's why  I have a little back ground. 

I figure out I was pregnant when I missed my period late May. I took a PT and it came positive. Tried another one to make sure but still the same. I told my boyfriend right away. We're both scared, but he somehow is happy, ako din naman. But, whenever I look at him, I always feel bad for him because I know how hard it is to start a family. My parents didn't want him for me in the first pace so I'm also worried that they will not accept and love the baby. That's why I decided to abort. 

I took Cyto kit, though afford ko yung mife kasi I lack in reading. If only I knew that mife will be more effective, yun sana kinuha ko. 

I got the parcel a day after I paid Ms. Ella. 

But I started to take it a week after because it's my day off. 

I started  fating from 12 to 6 PM. No crackers or anything in between. 

6 PM - 7 PM - First dose (Normal) 

8 PM - 3rd dose. Medyo kaya pa. Pero na poop na ako dito since hindi ko na mapigilan. Dun ko nakita na may blood na. 

9 PM - Na poop ulit ako. May sumamang malaki na blood clot. As in nakita ko sya mahulog. But I don't know kung yun na ba yun since nahalo na sya sa poop. After that, 2 am na ako ulit umihi. May nakita akong jelly like na naka laylay sa v ko. I don't know kung ano yun but sabi nila, wag ko daw hilahin so I waited for it na mahulog nalang. 

Day 2. (Light bleeding more on spotting lang sya) Nag gym ako, Nag laba and nag rest na. Hindi ako nakahigda, nakaupo lang. 

3 PM:  Nag motor kami ng boyfriend ko. He didn't know that I did the procedure kasi ayokong idamay sya sa kasalanan na ginawa ko. It breaks my heart whenever he kiss my belly and talk to our baby, without knowing if he/she's still there. 

7 PM. Nag light bleeding ako. Nag worry bf but I told him that it's normal. 

Day 3 ko palang now. Walang bleeding kaya I don't know if it was a success or not. Will update again soon.

You better ask Miss Ella what to do. Yung iba kasi dito once makapit mag buntis, higher dosage ng mife kit ang recommended.

#3 Guest_Athena_*

Guest_Athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2024 - 12:05 AM

Hi. Just to give an update. The procedure that I did with cyto was failed. I had a transv ultrasound earlier and the baby is still fine and healthy. So I suggest that you get the mife to have a higher success rate. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and will redo the procedure with mife naman. I hope this works this time

#4 Guest_Athena_*

Guest_Athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2024 - 08:09 PM

Mife 10 Weeks

After failing the first procedure using Cyto. I decided to take another shot with Mife. Bought it for 8,400 so maybe it cost me 12,000 in total not to mention my necessities like menstrual pants, alcohol, Pineapple juice, and gloves.

June 21: Day 1: Took mife as per the instruction. No bleeding and unusual discomfort.
June 22: Day 2: Started fasting until the end of the procedure. Took a bath at 3:00 in the afternoon.
- No bleeding but experienced mild to intense cramps. Around 11, the pain intensify. I rush t the CR and passed some stool but still no bleeding. I started bleeding before 12 midnight.
12 midnight: I was laying in my bed ng may parang pumutok sa loob ko. I rush to the bathroom and figure out that my water broke. Passed some cloths and bleed a lot. The bleeding was heavy. It's like dripping water. I started to walk and passed more blood clots. I knew I was in labor. Though I already bled, I still inserted the last dose and the pain is not tolerable anymore. But nakaya ko.

I experienced so much pain starting from 12 am to 4 am.

4:00 AM. The procedure is already finished. I decided to drink some water but I again rush to the cr kasi it seems like there's something that will come out from me. I passed a big blood cloth, scoop it from the toilet using spoon and from there, I saw my baby, lifeless. I cried a lot to the point that I almost run out of air holding my baby in my hand. I know I don't want to do this but I have to. I called my boyfriend because I cannot handle the pain anymore, and he drove right away to my place. He didn't know I did this, but I informed him that the baby was gone. It was 5 in the morning when we arrived to his place. I was crying the whole time. I get the jar out of my bag and showed it to my boyfriend. he saw our baby. We're both crying staring at our lifeless baby. He is crying quietly kasi mas iniisip nya ako. Inasikaso nya ko even though he's also in so much pain. he watched me sleep and made sure that I ate. He even help me changed my pads.

June 23 - Day 3: I went back to work. Still in pain physically and emotionally. Did my work but I decide to go to my boyfriend's place kasi he's crying and lonely. He sent me a picture of our baby along with a candle. He really love our child. I rushed to him even though I'm experiencing a severe cramps. Mas maskit pa sya nung sa procedure. I went to the CR just before the end of my shift

10:00 PM: I saw a big cloth hanging on my v. Hindi ko sya pinuto. Inire ko lang bat it's so big and painful. Pumunta pa rin ako sa boyfriend ko and nag commute lang ako. I don't want him to fetch me kasi baka ma aksidente kami. Along the way, I felt na nahulog na yung naka hang sa v ko. And I know na malaki yung luamabas. I checked it sa CR and I think that was my placenta. It's huge kaya naman pala masakit.

I saw our baby, dissolve na sya. He's not in the jar anymore. Mas nalungkot ako and I decide not to go bak to work the next morning.

June 24 - Day 4: Minimal bleeding, but experience severe cramps nung gabi.
June 25 - I'm experiencing a sever cramps now. The same dun sa naranasan ko nung lumabas yung placenta. Having a hard time to wak kasi super sakit talaga.

Will update again after a few days.

#5 Guest_user_404_*

Guest_user_404_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2024 - 06:17 AM

Hello po. May I ask lang po if ano po pinagkaiba ng cyto sa mife? how much po ba and how to use? aling number po ba ang kinontact nyo po? lito na po kasi ako kung ano na po yung legit na number ni ms ella. medyo nagpapanic na kasi ako rn na di ko na alam kung ano babasahin ko.

#6 Guest_Black_*

Guest_Black_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2024 - 11:26 AM

Thanks for sharing, napapaisip tuloy ako kung kailangan ko ng mahabang absent sa work kasi 6days a week pasok ko. Hope you get well soon. Ang sakin naman ishare ko once natapos ko ang akin.

#7 Guest_athena_*

Guest_athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2024 - 06:26 PM

Hello po. May I ask lang po if ano po pinagkaiba ng cyto sa mife? how much po ba and how to use? aling number po ba ang kinontact nyo po? lito na po kasi ako kung ano na po yung legit na number ni ms ella. medyo nagpapanic na kasi ako rn na di ko na alam kung ano babasahin ko.

Hello po. Yung cyto kit po is cytotec lang while mife is may mifepristone which is neede po talaga sa abortion. If I were you po, I will choose mife. Since 10 weeks na yung akin, 8400 na po bayad depende po kasi kung ilang weeks na po.Yung instructions po about how to take both cannot be disclose po.Kapag nakabili kana, saka sya isesend.

Here po yung number nyaaa. +639668655960

#8 Guest_athena_*

Guest_athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2024 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for sharing, napapaisip tuloy ako kung kailangan ko ng mahabang absent sa work kasi 6days a week pasok ko. Hope you get well soon. Ang sakin naman ishare ko once natapos ko ang akin.

If you will buy mife, you can take the first doe sa last day ng work mo since wala naman pain. Siguro one day you need to absent sa work for 1 day.

#9 Guest_athena_*

Guest_athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2024 - 06:29 PM

If you will buy mife, you can take the first doe sa last day ng work mo since wala naman pain. Siguro one day you need to absent sa work for 1 day.

#10 Guest_msshaina_*

Guest_msshaina_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2024 - 06:41 AM

Sa Mife kit niyo po ba may kasama parin yung Cyto?

#11 Guest_athena_*

Guest_athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2024 - 08:46 AM

Sa Mife kit niyo po ba may kasama parin yung Cyto?

Yes po, may kasama na po syang cyto

#12 Guest_Athena_*

Guest_Athena_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2024 - 08:54 AM

UPDATE. 

It's almost 2 weeks since ginawa ko yung procedure. As of now, okay na ako. 

Just to give everyone a heads up. The pain after the procedure is much worse based on my experience. I suffered a lot of cramps and I know it's not an ordinary cramps like the one I felt pag may mens. Yung cramps is like mahapdi sa loob and may times na mahihirapan kang mag poop. I didn't drink anything to ease the pain kasi I want to expel everything from my body. After a week, or maybe 5 days, nawala nalang bigla yung cramps na parang walang nangyari and I thank God so much. Tiniis ko lahat ng sakit kasi mas masakit yung ginawa ko and I think I deserved it. 

I lost my baby June 22 and now is July 6. It's been two weeks since then. I'm doing good so far but I will never be the same person as I am before. Still crying pag naalala ko sya, but I know he's with God and even though I want to see him soon, I will never do so since I know I'm not going there. That's the saddest part of my journey. 

#13 Guest_helpsos_*

Guest_helpsos_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2024 - 03:00 AM

hi po, nung first attempt ng abortion ninyo at nagpatvs kayo? ano po ang sinabi nyo sa tvs?

#14 Guest_Guest name_*

Guest_Guest name_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2024 - 11:18 AM

Pwede po kayang di na mag insert? Lahat oral nalang?

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2024 - 08:00 AM

hi po, nung first attempt ng abortion ninyo at nagpatvs kayo? ano po ang sinabi nyo sa tvs?

Yes po. kasi 2 days lang ako nag bleed so nag pa tvs agad ako. Tinanong lang ako why I needed to do TVS sabi ko I did PT and came out positive. Tapos yun, nag TVS na kami and wala naman nakita na cyto sa loob. Yung baby lang

#16 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2024 - 08:01 AM

Pwede po kayang di na mag insert? Lahat oral nalang?

Sinunod ko lang po instruction na binigay. Though lahat po yun insert. I don't know lang po if pwede lahat oral

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users