- - - - -

Incomplete ab*rt*on

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hannah_*

Guest_Hannah_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2023 - 09:50 AM

Hi, I'd like to share my experience sa mife and miso ~

Last week i bought the meds on the internet -- specifically sa (Facebook marketplace). Searched for someone who is selling then one seller caught my attention started chatting with her on how much will be the cost for 9weeks preggy - she then gave a price which is 4500 for 6 tabs mifepristone - 6 tabs cytotec - then 4 tabs methergine. I was so eager to do the abortion, so I bought the meds.

She helped me out during the process and gave the do's and dont's ~ I was able to take all the oral meds and insert meds. To add, I was on a 16hrs+++ fasting. No water, No food. When I finished taking all the meds ~ I feel heavy cramps in my lower abdomen ~ she advised me to bed rest for 2hrs after inserting 2 cytotec on my V.

After 3hrs -- I feel blood not that heavy but theres clot.
I told the seller on what i am experiencing that time and then she told me to drink a lot of water which I did.
6-8-10hrs and so on passed by, I noticed that the not so heavy flow blood stopped - which led to very light spotting. I was worried and started over thinking that maybe I failed - I failed the abortion.

Days goes by ~ still no blood clot. I chatted the seller again and I was advisee that I neee to retake - I need to take another abortion meds that has high dosage.
6 tabs Mifepristone
8 tabs Cytotec
2 tabs Arthrotec
4 tabs Methergen
And I need to pay another 6500php for the meds.
As of the moment ~ I really don't know what to do.
I still want to process the abortion since I already started it - but, I want some advise.

Badly need help right now.

#2 Guest_Chaz_*

Guest_Chaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2023 - 08:11 PM

I had the same experience with Ate Ai of Pinay's Choice.
After having 2 failed Medical Abortions, 1 from Ate Ai of Pinays choice and 1 from Fredlis, kay Miss Ella lang naging successful ang procedure and I was 3 mos pregnant na that time. Malalaman mong fake yung nakuha mo sis dahil pinatake ka ng more than one "mifepristone" na sinasabi nila. Kung legit yan tulad kay Miss Ella isa lang kailangan mo. Yung natanggap ko from Ate Ai na mura at yung from Fredlis Doctors na sobrang mahal all without labels kaya di ko alam ano ba talagang laman nun but with Miss Ella nasa blister packs yung natanggap ko at set talaga sya. Also, dahil you drank water during the procedure kaya nag stop na ang bleeding. Mukhang uulit ka sis. Try reading info from womenhelp.org

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2023 - 02:16 PM

Hi. How did it go? Is the abortion incomplete? I also did the same and also had the same situation. Although this is my second day

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users