- - - - -

Things to Prepare

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Justine_*

Guest_Justine_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:35 PM

Ask ko lang po kung anu ano mga dapat ihanda bago gawin yung procedure. Mife kit po kunin ko kay Ms. Ella.

#2 raxhel13

raxhel13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:49 PM

so far sis wala nman dapat ihanda. ang importante lakasan mo lang loob mo sis,.,

#3 Guest_Tilly_*

Guest_Tilly_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:26 AM

Hi.

I strongly suggest prepare yourself for few days to a week.
if you are under 10 weeks, about a week. If more than 10 weeks ka na, 3 days will do.
Kung mag babasa ka sa mga websites, mostly overseas.. if above 10 weeks na kasi hindi na dapat patagalin dahil baka mahirapan and mababa ang success rate sa medical termination.

Why? You have to condition your mind.
What you will be doing is not easy.
Sometimes, before the procedure you might think... wag na lang because it's scary to do OR in the middle of the procedure if you experience discomfort you might not continue the succeeding doses.
Then if ever you continue the procedure and you see the blood clots and embryo come out, baka masyado ka maguilty and madepress ka ng sobra... eh once na andun na, you cannot turn back time. So you have to be firm with your choice and decision.

Prepare your body.
If you will read majority of the women's experiences, their seller require them to fast at least 3 hrs before and 3 hrs after to avoid vomiting. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea kasi ang common side effect nung mga medication.
So if you are a frequent eater, lalo na at this point, some pregnant women eat a lot, baka lang ganun ka, kaya i-condition mo katawan mo na kumain ng konti so you won't struggle much during the procedure.

Prepare other stuff that will tremendously help you.
After 6 or 8 hrs na nakalipas, dun na ako nakaramdam ng discomfort. Well at least for the first 6-8 hrs.. hindi ako naka feel ng discomfort. Pero chills, fever, and diarrhea meron and nakaya ko naman.

Adult diaper. I suggest to use adult diaper para ma monitor mo ung mga lumalabas sayo and if ever you feel uncertain, maittext/tawag mo agad sa selle rmo para maassist ka.

Lastly, pray. Hindi biro tong gagawin mo kasi. You are also risking your life. So pray for guidance and forgiveness of course.

All the best!

#4 Guest_Justine_*

Guest_Justine_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2018 - 07:59 PM

Hi.

I strongly suggest prepare yourself for few days to a week.
if you are under 10 weeks, about a week. If more than 10 weeks ka na, 3 days will do.
Kung mag babasa ka sa mga websites, mostly overseas.. if above 10 weeks na kasi hindi na dapat patagalin dahil baka mahirapan and mababa ang success rate sa medical termination.

Why? You have to condition your mind.
What you will be doing is not easy.
Sometimes, before the procedure you might think... wag na lang because it's scary to do OR in the middle of the procedure if you experience discomfort you might not continue the succeeding doses.
Then if ever you continue the procedure and you see the blood clots and embryo come out, baka masyado ka maguilty and madepress ka ng sobra... eh once na andun na, you cannot turn back time. So you have to be firm with your choice and decision.

Prepare your body.
If you will read majority of the women's experiences, their seller require them to fast at least 3 hrs before and 3 hrs after to avoid vomiting. Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea kasi ang common side effect nung mga medication.
So if you are a frequent eater, lalo na at this point, some pregnant women eat a lot, baka lang ganun ka, kaya i-condition mo katawan mo na kumain ng konti so you won't struggle much during the procedure.

Prepare other stuff that will tremendously help you.
After 6 or 8 hrs na nakalipas, dun na ako nakaramdam ng discomfort. Well at least for the first 6-8 hrs.. hindi ako naka feel ng discomfort. Pero chills, fever, and diarrhea meron and nakaya ko naman.

Adult diaper. I suggest to use adult diaper para ma monitor mo ung mga lumalabas sayo and if ever you feel uncertain, maittext/tawag mo agad sa selle rmo para maassist ka.

Lastly, pray. Hindi biro tong gagawin mo kasi. You are also risking your life. So pray for guidance and forgiveness of course.

All the best!

Thankyousomuch po sa advice. Actually magpapa ultrasound pa po ako para malaman kung ilang weeks na. Pero based on my experience being pregnant by my 2kids, pang 5 to 6months na po ito. Dko napo kasi kaya mag alaga pa ng isa pa kaya plano kopo talaga ipaabort to. Medyo natagalan lang po bago bumili kay Ms. Ella kasi dipa namin makumpleto pang payment.

#5 Guest_Tilly_*

Guest_Tilly_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:52 PM

Hi.

I'm so sorry to hear about that.

I know how difficult it is to have kids... i have 2 myself.. and my youngest is just 9 months old and we spent hefty amount of money during my delivery (Php350,000). Until now we're still paying our debts. 200k lang kasi budget namen and 150k lang naman talaga sinabi ng Ob ko... but things happen that are beyond our control. My baby was premmie and had congenital pneumonia so he was placed in the NICU for 10days.. thankfully he came out fine and well in the hospital. Un nga lang, sobrang gastos.

So the moment i found out i was 2 weeks delayed, then i have been very picky with everything i eat, and i have been vomiting almost once a day.... alam ko na. I just needed a pregnancy test to confirm my hunch.... and i was right! I immediately called my husband at work and i told him... we cannot have another child. Aside from we haven't recovered financially yet, i cannot physically do it. I just can't. Sa dalawa pa nga lang nababaliw na ako, eh i have full time helper pa. Sabi ko talaga sa husband ko, sorry, but we will have to tighten out budget for a month kasi the meds cost quite a lot... so ayun... 3 weeks ago i have done it.

Kaya ngayon, i really don't care kung anong arte ng husband ko.. na it doesn't feel as pleasurable blah blah.. basta no unprotected sex. He has to use a rubber. I cannot take hormonal pills kasi dahil i have maintenance meds that is contraindicated with pills. I told him, i don't want to go through another termination.. it's difficult, uncomfortable, and expensive.

We just have to be careful next time talaga :)

#6 Guest_Justine_*

Guest_Justine_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2018 - 06:15 PM

Hi.

I'm so sorry to hear about that.

I know how difficult it is to have kids... i have 2 myself.. and my youngest is just 9 months old and we spent hefty amount of money during my delivery (Php350,000). Until now we're still paying our debts. 200k lang kasi budget namen and 150k lang naman talaga sinabi ng Ob ko... but things happen that are beyond our control. My baby was premmie and had congenital pneumonia so he was placed in the NICU for 10days.. thankfully he came out fine and well in the hospital. Un nga lang, sobrang gastos.

So the moment i found out i was 2 weeks delayed, then i have been very picky with everything i eat, and i have been vomiting almost once a day.... alam ko na. I just needed a pregnancy test to confirm my hunch.... and i was right! I immediately called my husband at work and i told him... we cannot have another child. Aside from we haven't recovered financially yet, i cannot physically do it. I just can't. Sa dalawa pa nga lang nababaliw na ako, eh i have full time helper pa. Sabi ko talaga sa husband ko, sorry, but we will have to tighten out budget for a month kasi the meds cost quite a lot... so ayun... 3 weeks ago i have done it.

Kaya ngayon, i really don't care kung anong arte ng husband ko.. na it doesn't feel as pleasurable blah blah.. basta no unprotected sex. He has to use a rubber. I cannot take hormonal pills kasi dahil i have maintenance meds that is contraindicated with pills. I told him, i don't want to go through another termination.. it's difficult, uncomfortable, and expensive.

We just have to be careful next time talaga :)

Kami naman po hindi lang physically na hindi na kaya mag anak pa ng isa. Financially dn kami problemado. Nakikitira pa nga dn kami sa Lola ko. Kaya isa padn pinoproblema namin is pano gagawin yung procedure. Pero inuuna muna talaga namin is yung pambili talaga kay Ms. Ella.

#7 Guest_Justine_*

Guest_Justine_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:13 AM

Hi. Baka makapagdeposit nako bukas ng pang 5mos na Mife Kit worth 8,200. Sana maging successfull pagterminate ko sa pang 3rd Baby ko sana 😔 Ngayon palang. Humihingi nako ng kapatawaran kay Lord kaht alam kong walang kapatawaran ang gagawin kong yun 😔 Sa kanya narin ako humihingi ng gabay at lakas ng loob para magawa ko ng maayos ang gagawin kong yun kasama partner ko 😔

Para sa mga katulad ko na nangangailangan ng ideya kung anu ano mga dapat ihanda. Bumase lang dn ako sa mga nabasa ko dito.

4pcs Adult Diaper
3packs or more Napkin depende parin kung hanggang kailan ka siempre duguin
1pack Wipes
Salonpas for cramps daw
Customized Box para sa paglalagyan ng Baby if ever na 3mos pataas na. Buo na kasi yun kapag 3mos pataas na pinagbubuntis.

Yun lang.
Sana may makasabay kapag ginawa na namin procedure para makabawas kaht papano ng kaba.

Will update again as soon as matanggap kona yung Meds.

#8 Sweetlemonade03

Sweetlemonade03

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:42 AM

Planning din po ng med. Pd ba gumamit ng efficacnet oil sa sakit ng katawan at tyan na mararamadaman if ever??

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users