5 weeks and 4 days on mife kit

7 replies to this topic

#1 jam_may

jam_may

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:25 PM

delayed for 2 days and git panicked already coz i know theres something wrong tried pt once and shows a fainted second line 3 days after took another pt and shows positive tried natural method like vit c and cinnamon but nothings change as the days goes by pregnancy symptoms are visible...tried to google and found this site read all the comments about ms ella so tried to reach her thru txt after an hour or 2 she replied asking some querries as well as the price as soon as i got all the answers with my question i send her the payment last wed and by nyt time she sent me the instruction unfortunately she put the delivery on hold due to some random check at lbc by friday nyt wen to lbc to pick up the item but its not yet delivered so got the item last saturday and immediately started the procedure and minutes after felt some cramps by 9:30 went to the kitchen and grab some food after eating went back to my room and slep

second day today, felt something under fils like im having my period already cramps but tolerable im doing it alone in my room and my hand is now soaked with blood and for the cramps still tolerable awaiting for my next dose.

#2 jam_may

jam_may

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:49 AM

done with the procedure waiting for it to comes out still on minor cramps sana successful tong ginawa ko

#3 jam_may

jam_may

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

done with the procedure pro slight cramp lng at saka konti lng yong bleeding

#4 Guest_wtmpc_*

Guest_wtmpc_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2018 - 03:46 PM

Kumusta ang process miss? Tolerable ba ung sakit? I mean can you still do the normal things u do kht may cramping?

#5 jam_may

jam_may

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

woke up at 4 am at nagpoop and pee lng may blood na at ska maliit na clot and now may bleeding pa pro konti nlng i dunno if successful yon

#6 jam_may

jam_may

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:37 PM

Kumusta ang process miss? Tolerable ba ung sakit? I mean can you still do the normal things u do kht may cramping?

yes tolerable lng po sya. but i think depende nmn po yan sa pain tolerance ng tao

#7 jam_may

jam_may

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 06:47 AM

day 9 negative pt already

#8 Guest_Khuting_*

Guest_Khuting_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:16 AM

Hello.. How to contact ms Ella? Thank you