- - - - -

Cyto 3 Months Successful

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jjv_*

Guest_jjv_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2018 - 08:23 AM

I just want to share my experience in using Cyto.

I'm a single parent and had a boyfriend for a year but we broke up recently coz I found out that he has another woman and had a baby with that girl too.

I found out that I'm 2months pregnant that time and decided to abort the baby but the baby daddy keeps on stopping me so it took 3 months for me to finally made up my mind since I don't want to dissapoint my parents again.
I looked up on the internet to see where can I buy a pill that can help me and so I saw Miss Ella's blog and check the reviews and I'm pretty confident to give my trust which I wasn't dissapointed.
Got the pill a day after I made the payment and follow all the instructions.

I started my pill okay and on the second dose I'm starting to have chills and had a fever too. The difficult part is when the babydaddy arrived at the hotel and started crying in front of me while I'm doing the procedure. Heartbreaking, but I need to finish what I've started. He stayed. Down to my last pill I felt every cramps of my lower body but I stayed on the bed since I'm not allowed to go to the restroom yet but after an hour couldn't help it anymore so I went to the restroom and it just all went out.
I felt everything. I'm physically and emotionally hurt.
I cried out loud couldn't help the pain that I'm feeling. It's heartbreaking and I just keep on saying sorry to my baby. So expect that it won't be that easy.

We are here to support each other so if you guys decide to do the thing,make sure to think about it over and over again and trust the legit seller Miss Ella.

I'm in my second day now and I'm feelin better and just a little bleeding.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users