- - - - -

Update: 5 months after mife procedure

8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:31 AM

Hi! I decided to visit this page again just to let everyone know what happened to me after my experience.

I’ve actually moved on because at some point we all have to. Yes, I still think about it at times but i’m just really thankful for my Ms. Ella that saved me for something i wasn’t ready for and to my boyfriend that supports and loves me unconditionally.

Life keeps going. It’s normal to be scared! I remember how anxious and frightened I am weeks before and after the deed. Now, I can say that everything’s back to the way it used to be. The memory will linger in your mind but I just take it as a lesson to be better in this life. Let me know if you have questions that I can answers.

Btw, I was about 5-6 weeks along when I found out and about 7-8 weeks I did the procedure using Mife kit from Ms. Ella.

#2 Guest_Ms_Unknown_*

Guest_Ms_Unknown_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:02 PM

Sis okay lng kaya if cyto lng yung oorderen ko? 5-6weeks na ako

#3 dandan_3

dandan_3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:49 AM

Hi, it's been 4months after ng proceedure and im having probs with my cycle last month I had 2 day spotting after 3 day I took PT and it was Negative.. I delayed for 17 days now with 35 day cycle (im not even sure if i have 35 cycle).. I decided to take the PT again last week and still negative. im really worried and scared.. so I took ECP on July 1.. but until now i dont have my period..
anyone? plz help

#4 Guest_Marie_*

Guest_Marie_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:05 AM

Contact number po ni miss ella

#5 Guest_zaxia09_*

Guest_zaxia09_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:12 AM

Ate, paano mag contact kang Ms.Ella? Need ko din yan kasi hindi din kami ready pero yung boyfriend ko ay lagi nakakatakot pero nandito parin mag support sa akin at love nya ako unconditionally din.

#6 Kate15

Kate15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:16 AM

Hi! I decided to visit this page again just to let everyone know what happened to me after my experience.

I’ve actually moved on because at some point we all have to. Yes, I still think about it at times but i’m just really thankful for my Ms. Ella that saved me for something i wasn’t ready for and to my boyfriend that supports and loves me unconditionally.

Life keeps going. It’s normal to be scared! I remember how anxious and frightened I am weeks before and after the deed. Now, I can say that everything’s back to the way it used to be. The memory will linger in your mind but I just take it as a lesson to be better in this life. Let me know if you have questions that I can answers.

Btw, I was about 5-6 weeks along when I found out and about 7-8 weeks I did the procedure using Mife kit from Ms. Ella.

Kmusta k sis hbang nsa process k ng moving on? Andto p dn kse ako sa point na bigla n lng ako mtutulala. Then may tutulo na luha ko. I actually dont know how to start. Kse, pkiramdam ko, wala akong krptang maghinagpis sa pgkwala ng baby ko. Kse kslanan ko naman. Buong buo n kse sya nung nilabas ko. 5months. Lalake sya. :'(

#7 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:47 AM

Sis okay lng kaya if cyto lng yung oorderen ko? 5-6weeks na ako

Hi! For me, choose na kung ano yung mas sure para no regrets in the end.

#8 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:53 AM

Kmusta k sis hbang nsa process k ng moving on? Andto p dn kse ako sa point na bigla n lng ako mtutulala. Then may tutulo na luha ko. I actually dont know how to start. Kse, pkiramdam ko, wala akong krptang maghinagpis sa pgkwala ng baby ko. Kse kslanan ko naman. Buong buo n kse sya nung nilabas ko. 5months. Lalake sya. :'(

Hi! Actually it wasn’t that hard since wala naman ako nakita na fetus or anything. The thing that affects me the most lang is the what could’ve been if I continued my pregnancy that I’m not ready for. There are days na super down ako nung fresh pa yung pain but I just surround myself with the love of the people around me kasi choice ko naman yung ginawa ko and I have to live with it. But my advice for you is that take all the time you need to grieve and be sad kasi after everything, you will come out stronger and lessons will be learned. Hope my advice helps :)

#9 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2018 - 11:52 AM

Hi, it's been 4months after ng proceedure and im having probs with my cycle last month I had 2 day spotting after 3 day I took PT and it was Negative.. I delayed for 17 days now with 35 day cycle (im not even sure if i have 35 cycle).. I decided to take the PT again last week and still negative. im really worried and scared.. so I took ECP on July 1.. but until now i dont have my period..
anyone? plz help

Hello! Based on my experience, my cycle returned to normal and 4 months ng regular ulit and I think only you can know and feel kung may mali sa body mo. Are you scared that you might be pregnant again? I suggest go to the doctor na lang para sure :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users