- - - - -

Succesful procedure

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Za_*

Guest_Za_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:55 AM

I bought cyto kit from ella. I was 9weeks and 6 days that time but due to very busy schedule my bf and i werent able to set a date right away to do the procedure. Until we decided to do it yesteday, i am 14weeks na, we didnt follow the time na 6pm as advise in the procedure instead inadjust ko nlang un time intervals kasi nga daytime lang ang availlable time namin since were not living in one house. I was afraid na bka ndi maging succesful. During the procedure, since bawal magvomit, magtae, magtake anything, tumayo, umupo.. It was hard to follow really dahil sa sobrang sakit na mararamdaman mo.. Ndi ko nacontrol ung poop ko so nakagpoop ako ng 2 times.. I even vomitted and ung gamot sumabay na sa vomit ko.. Akala ko ndi magiging successful. After the procedure, ndi pako nagbleed then after 9 hrs nung nagcr nako, dun na nagstart magbleed pro d gaano kalaki. After 2hrs nung pde ng tumayo, dun nako nagheavy bleeding. In an hour punong puno na ung 2 large pampers na gmit ko. May mga buobuong blood na sumasabay. I didnt know kung alin na dun ung fetus. And i guess it is succesful pa din.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users