- - - - -

Failed on first try at 5-6 weeks

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_asdf_*

Guest_asdf_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:27 AM

I bought a mife kit from another seller (not Ms. Ella) last week. Around 34 hours after taking the mife tab, I already experienced spotting that started with a gush of blood so I informed the seller. They advised me to take the misoprostol tabs under the tongue instead of transvaginal for the follow up med and I did as instructed. However, my bleeding stopped and became soft spotting. I did not experience any cramps or vomiting or high fever. Only nausea. I did take Biogesic before taking the misoprostol tabs and I think this interfered with the effectivity of the misoprostol tabs.

I want to try again but I want to know when it’s safe to drink mifepristone tab again? After 1 week? Or just a few days will do? I still feel a little sluggish and nauseous now and I don’t have apetite.

Can I ask for anyone’s advice here? Did anyone experience this before. I’m 5-6 weeks pregnant, by the way.

Thank you. Will really appreciate your responses.

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:33 PM

Hi sis 5weeks preggy ako 2nd dose ko palang lumabas na agad yung embryo advice ko habang maaga pa laglag mo na si baby mas mahirap kasi kapag inantay mo pa lumaki sa tyan

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users