- - - - -

Start of procedure tomorrow

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Andy_*

Guest_Andy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:30 PM

I have been reading all you stories and im impressed kasi grabe? Tatag pala nating mga sis :) lakas! Matapang! Hahaha. Well I salute all those who 've done the procedure ASAP! :) as for me. Im going for the day 2 of procedure "the taking of cytotec" and medyo natakot ako kasi based on all of your stories some did it alone and some did it with someone with them.. And i was thinking pf doing it alone but i want someone to talk to.. Can someone help me with that? Please? :) i hope to see replies of numbers and names texr ko kayo agad agad!! :) thank you mga sis!!!

#2 Guest_princess_*

Guest_princess_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:45 AM

Hi andy. Bawal kasi magbigayan number dito. Pero pwede naman tayo mag usap dito. Good luck sayo. Ilang months ka na ba?

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:47 AM

Text mo ko sis .
Need ko din ng kausap ..
****fiveeightfive
Ayan . Sensored kse pag numbers :)

#4 Guest_Guest_Lyz28_*

Guest_Guest_Lyz28_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:19 PM

I have been reading all you stories and im impressed kasi grabe? Tatag pala nating mga sis :) lakas! Matapang! Hahaha. Well I salute all those who 've done the procedure ASAP! :) as for me. Im going for the day 2 of procedure "the taking of cytotec" and medyo natakot ako kasi based on all of your stories some did it alone and some did it with someone with them.. And i was thinking pf doing it alone but i want someone to talk to.. Can someone help me with that? Please? :) i hope to see replies of numbers and names texr ko kayo agad agad!! :) thank you mga sis!!!

hi.. alam mo ba kung paano gawin? Nag order din ako kay mam ella and kakarecieve ko lang just now fresh from my delivery boy.. natatakot din ako :( pero kailangan..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users