QUESTIONS ABOUT ABORTION. FIRST TIMER

abortion first time

15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mm_*

Guest_mm_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2020 - 09:40 AM

Hi, everyone.

For the sake of transparency, I will open up about my thoughts na nadala ng pag ooverthink ko. I'm 2 weeks late, no pregnancy symptoms (like tender breasts, nausea, etc.) except for bloating and fatigue. I took a PT naman and it came out positive (its a very faint line lang, pero I saw na it was 2 lines on the PT, so im certain that means I'm pregnant)

I don't normally chart when I last had my period, but I do chart when I go to my boyfriend's place. I had my period around October 16 last month (and I'm assuming that it finished around Oct 20 since 'di naman matagal naglalast ang mens ko). I went to my BF's place on Oct 20 rin, and we're very sexually active. I'm assuming that since conceiving, I'm 6 weeks pregnant na. Going 7 weeks. I wanted to ask anyone here on what they can advise me before I start my procedure (which will probably take place next week na)

Natatakot lang ako kasi baka ma-fail...some people are saying na its easier to abort it if the baby is older/bigger, kaso mas masakit at nakakapagod. Pero a lot of people are advising rin na as soon as I figure out I'm pregnant, I should abort it na. I dont know what to do, nanghihinayang tuloy ako sa gagawin ko. Napapaisip ako na baka karma ko to dahil sa mga pinaggagawa ko....I'm 20 y/o and I'm still in college so you can tell na I'm under a lot of pressure.

I will try to update this forum on what happens during the process of me doing the mife kit of Ms. Ella. Until then, any tips, reassurance, etc. will be appreciated. Kakayanin natin 'to.

#2 Guest_hubie_*

Guest_hubie_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2020 - 11:52 PM

Hi! I was 7w 3d when I did the procedure with my bf. I suggest na sundin mo lang lahat ng instructions ni ms ella esp the fasting.
If you experience chills and fever, don't worry mawawala din yan.
I experienced minimal to no abdominal cramps during the procedure kaya medyo madali lang sakin.
Blood clots and heavy bleeding is expected.
i stopped bleeding 2weeks after the procedure and then on my 3rd week negative na PT ko.

#3 Guest_babebabe_*

Guest_babebabe_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 02:02 AM

Hi sis mm, 2 weeks late ka na so dapat clear na ung 2nd line. First recourse mo is magpaultrasound. It is important na hindi ectopic ang pregnancy and wala kang complications sa uterus. Second, earlier is better. Habang lumalaki si baby, the harder it is to forgive yourself. At 3 months, may kamay na si baby, gumagalaw na at may heartbeat na si baby. Your baby if ever ay embryo pa lang, it is less of a burden mentally. Third, sa US Mife kit ang prescribed, it is more effective. Pag aralan ng mabuti ang instructions. Fourth, hindi yan karma sis. Ulitin mo ang ito: hindi ito karma. it is a hard lesson para sa atin lahat na hindi natin alam ung available contraceptives kaya pagkatapos nito kumuha ka na ng copper iud. Sex ed at social stigma problem ito sis. Lastly and most important sis, do research and read other threads. May wealth ng karanasan dito sa forum at makakatulong ito sa yo bilang gabay at para magtimbang ng puso mo kung para sa yo ba ang procedure. Kailangan 100% mentally ready ka. Update ka lang sis dito sa thread mo kung kamusta ka na.

#4 Guest_bbygirl_*

Guest_bbygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:27 PM

Hello! I hope this will help you with what you are going through.

Im 19 y/o, also a college student and I had an A 2 weeks ago. In my experience, it would be much better to do it at an early stage bc it lessens complications/infections. I was 4-5 weeks when I did it, also it would be better if you have a great support system while doing the procedure since it would really hurt you both physically and emotionally. Just remember why you're doing it and hold on to it, don't forget to say you're sorry and use this experience as a life lesson as well as motivation to reach for your goals and dreams. I know I might not exactly know what you are feeling right now, but you have to be strong for yourself. Live and make decisions for yourself.

I randomly breakdown after the procedure, kasi I feel like there's a huge piece of me that's gone na. I know what I did is wrong, but I can't bear the thought of having a child with parents that are both emotionally and financially not ready. As a fellow student, I know na sobrang hirap kasi we're going through this in the midst of doing our tasks and exams. We all have our reasons as to why we sought to this option, kapit ka lang.

During the procedure, wearing an adult diaper is the best choice kasi you'll probably bleed a lot especially since you're about 7 weeks na. Also use underpads for your bed, it ensures that there will be no stains sa bed. It will be hard and painful, I won't sugar coat it na. Parang regla siya na 5x worse, mataas pain tolerance ko pero while doing it napapamura na lang talaga ako. Also read, read, read, and review what the instructions told you to do and stick to it, you need to have a strong will.

After the procedure make sure to follow all the instructions given to you ulit, iba-iba tayo ng katawan so try not to compare what you are experiencing to others. Monitor yourself and keep track of what day you are in, I did mine on a calendar style. I also wrote what I am experiencing on that day. Exercise everyday and be active, it really helps in making sure that no tissues are left, drink pineapple juice rin. Try not to be afraid if you'll fail, and instead focus on your well-being and what you have to do. Trust the procedure na lang. You can do this, if many women have done it successfully then you can too. I'm claiming that yours will be successful and I hope that we can all heal physically and emotionally. If you have any questions or if you want to talk about it feel free to reply :)

#5 Guest_Erarre_*

Guest_Erarre_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:49 PM

Hello sis, how are you?

#6 Guest_mm_*

Guest_mm_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:19 PM

Hello guys, its me. Medyo nababaliw ako lol I drank tequila (Cuervo) 4 days ago and idk if it affected my pregnancy kasi rn I'm experiencing really bad cramps (tipong namimilipit ako sa sakit) and im bleeding (its not spotting, its definitely heavier than whats considered a spotting) i dont want to assume na miscarriage siya but idk what it is either haha natatakot tuloy ako tumuloy sa procedure

#7 Guest_bbygirl_*

Guest_bbygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 07:34 PM

Hello! Go take another PT and see if both lines are clearly seen or a much better option is to go see an OB. Ingatan mo sarili mo :)

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:01 PM

hello guys, its me again.

i will pick up the package of miss ella by tomorrow. pero me and my bf are both hesitant to do the procedure because im bleeding all of a sudden. sobrang grabe yung sakit ng cramps ko and may small clots na lumalabas. di pa naman puno napkin ko pero its close to being full...parang natatakot tuloy ako to go with the procedure.

at the same time, i dont want to lengthen the time of me carrying my baby. as much as possible, i wanna let them go so the both of us can ease from the guilt. do you guys think i should still proceed w the procedure kahit na im bleeding na w/ painful cramps? my sisters and i did some research and im scared na baka i had a miscarriage na talaga or something. i have a feeling it has something to do with me drinking tequila a few days ago (before i learned na i was preggy), i read na baka it has something to do with miscarriage.

any advice will really help me. thank you so much for the comforting words, everyone. its nice to know that we're not alone in this struggle.

i appreciate

#9 Guest_babebabe_*

Guest_babebabe_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 10:12 PM

Hello guys, its me. Medyo nababaliw ako lol I drank tequila (Cuervo) 4 days ago and idk if it affected my pregnancy kasi rn I'm experiencing really bad cramps (tipong namimilipit ako sa sakit) and im bleeding (its not spotting, its definitely heavier than whats considered a spotting) i dont want to assume na miscarriage siya but idk what it is either haha natatakot tuloy ako tumuloy sa procedure

Sis mm imonitor mo muna ang bleeding mo. Pwedeng menstruation mo na yan, na late lang dahil sa alak o stress. Kung may chance na miscarriage yan, macoconfirm mo lang sa ultrasound. Sa ngayon wala ka pang pregnancy symptoms at alanganin ang PT mo. Best talaga pacheckup ka na sis after 2 to 3 days kung di pa yan ang period mo.

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2020 - 10:44 AM

hello po mga sis

still bleeding. no cramps naman, pero may small clots. di siya pa-putol putol na bleeding and yung blood niya dark red. idk if this is my mens na or if i had a miscarriage

i wont push thru muna w the procedure...im gonna wait muna for 2 weeks and test out my pt again

#11 Guest_Olga_*

Guest_Olga_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:02 PM

Hi! I was 7w 3d when I did the procedure with my bf. I suggest na sundin mo lang lahat ng instructions ni ms ella esp the fasting.
I experienced minimal to no abdominal cramps during the procedure kaya medyo madali lang sakin.
i stopped bleeding 2weeks after the procedure and then on my 3rd week negative na PT ko.

Hindi ka na po ba nag pa check up sa ob?

#12 Guest_babebabe_*

Guest_babebabe_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:08 PM

hello po mga sis

still bleeding. no cramps naman, pero may small clots. di siya pa-putol putol na bleeding and yung blood niya dark red. idk if this is my mens na or if i had a miscarriage

i wont push thru muna w the procedure...im gonna wait muna for 2 weeks and test out my pt again

Sis mm, ung inaalala ko para sa uo ay baka may hemorrhage (internal bleeding) ka sa uterus sis. Magpacheckup ka na para siguraduhing ligtas sa yo magprocedure. Makakapa din ng OB kung buntis ka o hindi pag nag IE siya.

Sa 7 weeks alam mo kung nanganak/miscarry ka. May cramps, bleeding at lalabas ung placenta na kasing laki ng 10 peso coin. Masakit manganak sis kaya kung wala kang pain, hindi masabing miscarriage. Baka mas okay magpaultrasound ka na sis mm. For safety mo rin at sa future na baby mo.

#13 Rey12

Rey12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 10:47 PM

Hello guys someone can answer my question pls. 3 months na po akong buntis .. do you think safe o mahirap pag pinalaglag ko po?pls someone could give me an advice. Yong mga nakatry na po..

#14 Guest_babebabe_*

Guest_babebabe_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2020 - 09:17 AM

Hello guys someone can answer my question pls. 3 months na po akong buntis .. do you think safe o mahirap pag pinalaglag ko po?pls someone could give me an advice. Yong mga nakatry na po..

Sis Rey12, sa 3 months 12 to 13 weeks kaya ang medical procedure at safe pa naman. Ang tandaan natin ay habang nadagdagan ang weeks, mas mataas ang chance ng kumplikasyon. Almost 3 months na ako nung nagprocedure, nagshare ako ng karanasan at preparasyon sa thread na MIFE kit almost 12 weeks ONGOING. Yung pain depende sis pero sa kaso ko nanununtok na ako at gumugulong sa sakit. Mag isa ako nagprocedure, mabilis lumabas si baby at may kamay, paa na siya. Fetus na siya ngayon sis. Kada linggo lalaki siya ng 1cm kaya mas maaga mas maganda. Ang best advice ko sis, maging sigurado sa desisyon. Pag nag-umpisa ka na, kailangan mong tapusin hanggang dulo. Kailangan mong tiisin ung sakit sa puson, sa puso, sa kaluluwa, sa isip mo sis. Habambuhay nating dadalhin ung ganitong karanasan.

#15 Guest_Mxpn_*

Guest_Mxpn_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:00 AM

Hindi na po ba kayo nag pa ultrasound after?

#16 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2020 - 09:05 AM

Normal ba na malaki pa din puson mo or bloated ka pa din aftwr the procedure? It's my day 9 and hindi na malakas yung menstruation ko. Any advice?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abortion, first time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users