- - - - -

Detailed Mife Kit Experience at 7 weeks

20 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mermaid2020_*

Guest_mermaid2020_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2020 - 12:10 PM

I just would like to share my experience. So i might be able to help others too. I am 7 weeks pregnant counting from my LMP. I have PCOS btw both ovaries thats why im confident na it would get harder for me to conceive bec of my condition but I was wrong. The symptoms is very unusual for me bec I had UTI pa around Sep 25 i found out i was pregnant 1 wk after my missed period Oct 7 bec that midnight I suddenly woke up from a deep sleep and i thought i have UTI again i keep on peeing and my bladder feels mahapdi but I got curious kasi nga unusual ng ganun so the next day I took 2 PT and there was a faint line but visible na. I never told my bf I was pregnant bec he would surely say that well get on with it but given the financial status bec of this pandemic I dont want to risk. First time to do this procedure nga pala this forum was my bestfriend for almost 2 weeks.

Day 1 Oct 16 Mifeprestone nothing unusual

Day 2 Oct 17 Misoprostol

1st dose: after 20 mins the cramps starts kicking in the pain is 6/10 i was nervous bec I am living with my partner and he doesnt know what Im doing. I farted so many times hehe this time sobrang thirsty ko na but pinigilan ko. The pain is not consistent.

i dont know but the pill took longer to dissolve than the first one I took. Maybe bec I am dehydrated na. After 2 hrs I felt that there is light bleeding already, this time my lowerback aches. Sunod sunod na yung blood clots na lumalabas sakin I ran to the cr and dami ng blood I have to change pads at di ko rin kinaya uminom na ko ng water ansakit na ng throat ko.

Those are the longest hours of my life i cant describe the pain I want to take the last dose already but I cant I have to strictly follow the instruction given by Ms.Ella

I felt a big clot passed by my vulva (vaginal orifice) I made an effort to push it and ran back to the cr to my surprise its a solid huge clot like almost as huge as my fist i dont know what crossed my mind pero hinanap ko yung embryo and I saw it its like a piece of meat almost a thumb size. My partner didnt even noticed what was going on buti na lang.

I am already on my 4th pad before I took my last dosage.

Good thing it was easier to insert the tablet. Bad cramps the pain is 9/10 plus the back ache. More clotted blood gushing out from me and I cant help it I drank water. I wasnt able to sleep properly. Im lucky bec I never felt the diziness, fever and chills but I surely feel weak. Like I dont want to move. I had blood stains on my bed sheet and blanket. Also I wasnt able to go to work that morning sobrang nanghihina ako.

Ill update what will be the PT result. Pacheck up na rin to my OB. I guess I was lucky that the first website I opened was from Ms. Ella the meds came this Oct 15 here in palawan. It only took 4 days to reach this province.

Unsolicited advice mga sis if youre planning on doing it, do it now dont waste time. Time plays a huge and significant part. Goodluck to all of us. We can do this.

#2 Guest_hubie_*

Guest_hubie_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2020 - 02:00 PM

hello ate. i am 7w3d when I did the day 2 procedure yesterday. until now hindi ko alam if i passed the embryo na and I am scared na baka unsuccessful yung procedure but I have blood clots. Baka nasabay ko sa pag ihi ko yung clot/embryo kasi hindi ko na natignan but i felt a huge clot come out. Ask ko po if ano itsura ng embryo na nakita niyo sa inyo po?

#3 Guest_xyz_zz_*

Guest_xyz_zz_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2020 - 06:54 PM

Hi, how are you? Kamusta negative ka na ba? Tolerable naman yung pain? I hope you're okay.

#4 Guest_mermaid2020_*

Guest_mermaid2020_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2020 - 01:21 AM

hello ate. i am 7w3d when I did the day 2 procedure yesterday. until now hindi ko alam if i passed the embryo na and I am scared na baka unsuccessful yung procedure but I have blood clots. Baka nasabay ko sa pag ihi ko yung clot/embryo kasi hindi ko na natignan but i felt a huge clot come out. Ask ko po if ano itsura ng embryo na nakita niyo sa inyo po?

Hi! Its a huge clot almost as big as my fist po. And nafeel ko namalaki sya compared to other clots kasi I have to exert effort para lumabas agad though kahit di ako mageffort lalabas sya.

#5 Guest_mermaid2020_*

Guest_mermaid2020_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2020 - 01:28 AM

Hello! So far im alright now I just did my PT last Nov 4 and negative na sya. Though almost everyday akong may spotting. Actually thrice akong nagPT the first 2 tests were done after 2 wks i did the procedure, so my advice take PT after 3 wks to be sure and for you not to waste more PT tests. I am still waiting for my menstruation though. How about? Are you okay?

#6 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2020 - 04:57 PM

Hi sis! Thank you for sharing your experience. I just did the mife procedure last Nov. 5 and Nov. 6 for the day 2 of the procedure. After taking the 2nd dose on the 2nd day, I started bleeding na. Then after taking the 3rd dose, I ran to the cr kasi i really felt na kailangan ko iere, and may inere akong malaking blood clot na kasing laki din halos ng fist ko. I am on my 9th week btw. I am on my Day 4 now pero parang usual menstruation na lng bleeding ko. I am also worried na baka unsuccessful ang procedure ko dahil di ko nacheck if yung malaking blood clot na lumabas sakin eh nandun yung embryo. What do you think should I do? Should I wait more po? :(

#7 Guest_Andrea_*

Guest_Andrea_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2020 - 06:43 AM

Hi sis! Thank you for sharing your experience. I just did the mife procedure last Nov. 5 and Nov. 6 for the day 2 of the procedure. After taking the 2nd dose on the 2nd day, I started bleeding na. Then after taking the 3rd dose, I ran to the cr kasi i really felt na kailangan ko iere, and may inere akong malaking blood clot na kasing laki din halos ng fist ko. I am on my 9th week btw. I am on my Day 4 now pero parang usual menstruation na lng bleeding ko. I am also worried na baka unsuccessful ang procedure ko dahil di ko nacheck if yung malaking blood clot na lumabas sakin eh nandun yung embryo. What do you think should I do? Should I wait more po? :(

Hi sis. Kamusta kana? May lumabas paba na iba after nung blood clot sayo? I am 7weeks btw. Blood clot and jelly like/tissue (ata tawag nila dun) ang lumabas sa akin. Pang 3rd day ko na today.medyo sumasakit padin puson ko

#8 Guest_Star_*

Guest_Star_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2020 - 09:02 PM

Hi sis. Kamusta kana? May lumabas paba na iba after nung blood clot sayo? I am 7weeks btw. Blood clot and jelly like/tissue (ata tawag nila dun) ang lumabas sa akin. Pang 3rd day ko na today.medyo sumasakit padin puson ko

Hi sis. I am on my day 6 and still bleeding po pero parang usual menstruation. I tried running yesterday pero wala pa rin pong lumalabas bukod sa blood lang. Though yung blood meron pa ring parang mahahabang hibla na sobrang thick. May konting pangingirot pa rin ng puson pero sobrang tolerable naman. How bout you po kamusta po ang experience nyo po?

The only thing that keeps me staying positive na successful ang procedure ko po is medyo nawawala na yung pregnancy symptoms. Before I did the procedure, ilang weeks akong may all day sickness, suka lagi everytime na kakain then ngayon normal feeling na ulit, nakakain na ulit ako and wala na rin yung sore breasts ko. Ikaw po sis? I hope you are getting better too po.

#9 Guest_mermaid2020_*

Guest_mermaid2020_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2020 - 09:57 PM

Hi sis I think sumabay na dun yung tissue which is the emrbyo. Do PT after 3 weeks to be sure na negative na. Ngayon my problem is I am almost 1 month away after the procedure but di pa rin dumadating mestruation ko. From what Ive read sa google it will take 6-8 weeks bago magnormalize ang menstruation. Is there anybody here same situation with me?

#10 Guest_Sofie22_*

Guest_Sofie22_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2020 - 06:45 PM

Need po ba sa dila tunawin yong gamot or drink with water po?

#11 Guest_babebabe_*

Guest_babebabe_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2020 - 06:52 AM

Need po ba sa dila tunawin yong gamot or drink with water po?

Sis Sofie22, iba iba ang weeks at kit ng mga bumibili kaya may instructions ka dapat nakuha kung kanino ka bumili. Sasabihin dapat kung iinumin, tutunawin sa bibig o ipapasok ang gamot. Pasensya na at nasa rules na bawal ishare ang instructions para sa safety na rin ng kapwa sis natin. Pag may instructions ka pala at gusto mo lang magkumpara lang, mag basa ka ng nagshare na kapareho ng weeks mo sa forum o kaya magsearch ka ng site ng US o Australian clinis nag ooffer ng procedure. Makakahanap ka ng mga mababasa para sa dagdag kaalaman mo roon.

#12 Guest_mermaid2020_*

Guest_mermaid2020_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2020 - 07:19 PM

Hi sis as per ms ella you have to strictly follow the instructions.

#13 Guest_ann_*

Guest_ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2020 - 01:22 PM

I just would like to share my experience. So i might be able to help others too. I am 7 weeks pregnant counting from my LMP. I have PCOS btw both ovaries thats why im confident na it would get harder for me to conceive bec of my condition but I was wrong. The symptoms is very unusual for me bec I had UTI pa around Sep 25 i found out i was pregnant 1 wk after my missed period Oct 7 bec that midnight I suddenly woke up from a deep sleep and i thought i have UTI again i keep on peeing and my bladder feels mahapdi but I got curious kasi nga unusual ng ganun so the next day I took 2 PT and there was a faint line but visible na. I never told my bf I was pregnant bec he would surely say that well get on with it but given the financial status bec of this pandemic I dont want to risk. First time to do this procedure nga pala this forum was my bestfriend for almost 2 weeks.

Day 1 Oct 16 Mifeprestone nothing unusual

Day 2 Oct 17 Misoprostol

1st dose: after 20 mins the cramps starts kicking in the pain is 6/10 i was nervous bec I am living with my partner and he doesnt know what Im doing. I farted so many times hehe this time sobrang thirsty ko na but pinigilan ko. The pain is not consistent.

i dont know but the pill took longer to dissolve than the first one I took. Maybe bec I am dehydrated na. After 2 hrs I felt that there is light bleeding already, this time my lowerback aches. Sunod sunod na yung blood clots na lumalabas sakin I ran to the cr and dami ng blood I have to change pads at di ko rin kinaya uminom na ko ng water ansakit na ng throat ko.

Those are the longest hours of my life i cant describe the pain I want to take the last dose already but I cant I have to strictly follow the instruction given by Ms.Ella

I felt a big clot passed by my vulva (vaginal orifice) I made an effort to push it and ran back to the cr to my surprise its a solid huge clot like almost as huge as my fist i dont know what crossed my mind pero hinanap ko yung embryo and I saw it its like a piece of meat almost a thumb size. My partner didnt even noticed what was going on buti na lang.

I am already on my 4th pad before I took my last dosage.

Good thing it was easier to insert the tablet. Bad cramps the pain is 9/10 plus the back ache. More clotted blood gushing out from me and I cant help it I drank water. I wasnt able to sleep properly. Im lucky bec I never felt the diziness, fever and chills but I surely feel weak. Like I dont want to move. I had blood stains on my bed sheet and blanket. Also I wasnt able to go to work that morning sobrang nanghihina ako.

Ill update what will be the PT result. Pacheck up na rin to my OB. I guess I was lucky that the first website I opened was from Ms. Ella the meds came this Oct 15 here in palawan. It only took 4 days to reach this province.

Unsolicited advice mga sis if youre planning on doing it, do it now dont waste time. Time plays a huge and significant part. Goodluck to all of us. We can do this.

is it reallu hard to contact ms ella po?

#14 Guest_Gelle_*

Guest_Gelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2020 - 04:27 AM

Nag exercise ka pa po ba sa day 3 kahit lumabas na ung embryo sa day 2 pa lng?

#15 Guest_mermaid2020_*

Guest_mermaid2020_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2020 - 12:49 PM

Hindi na sis kasi super weak ako after the procedure. Bali nag pineapple juice lang ako. Update on this everything is clear and normal after my ultrasound. And I had my menstruation na rin last Nov 18. Exactly one month when I did the procedure. Now Im a bit late idk maybe bec effect ng birth control pills.

#16 mxpn

mxpn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 12:48 AM

Hindi na sis kasi super weak ako after the procedure. Bali nag pineapple juice lang ako. Update on this everything is clear and normal after my ultrasound. And I had my menstruation na rin last Nov 18. Exactly one month when I did the procedure. Now Im a bit late idk maybe bec effect ng birth control pills.

Ano po sabi niyo sa doctor bakit kayo mag papa ultrasound?

#17 cris_thine

cris_thine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 12:12 PM

Hi! Baka po may nakaranas sa inyo na super konti lang lumabas na dugo. Pa advice naman po

#18 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:42 AM

Hi! Baka po may nakaranas sa inyo na super konti lang lumabas na dugo. Pa advice naman po

Panong super konti? Ano ginamit mong kit? Tsaka ilang weeks ka na bang preggy?

#19 Guest_huhu_*

Guest_huhu_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:44 AM

Hi pano pong super konti ng dugo? Ilang weeks ka po bang preggy? At anong kit po ginamit mo?

#20 cris_thine

cris_thine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 04:53 PM

Hi sis huhu cytotec lang gamit ko nabile sa pharmacy failed yong abortion ko as in konti lang yong blood na lumabas. Kaya napunta ako sa site na to sa kakahanap ng effective. Plan ko bumile kay ms. Ella next month. Nasa 5 weeks ako ng gumamit ng cytotec lang. Sa youtube lang ako gumaya ng procedure kaso failed talaga, sayang lang pera ko.

#21 Guest_mermaid2020_*

Guest_mermaid2020_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2020 - 09:21 PM

Ano po sabi niyo sa doctor bakit kayo mag papa ultrasound?

Hi! I work in hospital sis thats why hindi mahirap humingi ng request sa doctor and plus my PCOS ako so I just said na for follow up lang.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users