- - - - -

A QUESTION AND AN EXPERIENCE.

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_soul_*

Guest_soul_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2020 - 04:33 AM

alright, just wanna share something and also a question, what will happen if you took the pills mistakenly? last 2018, Aug 30 when we found out na may visible two lines sa pt ko, so after that nag search na ako ng abortion pills, luckily napadpad ako dito and i met miss ella a legit seller of abortion pills, i read all of the stories and threads here, along with their scary experiences and all, i must admit i was scared, but at the same time desperate to save my own from my stupidity, because in this young age di pa talaga pwede mabuntis, so i bought the cyto kit since yan lang ma afford namin ng boyfriend ko wala talaga di ko kaya ang mifekit but in our case, early ko naman na kuha yung kit.

i took the meds around october, tapos trust me the cyto kit was really something i didn’t experience any hard crampings, imagine doing it at a hectic time sched, i did it at home with my siblings and parents, i’m even sleeping beside my sister as i was undergoing the side-effects no grip of strength other than my prayer and a call from my boyfriend, i experienced my tummy rumbling and wanting to poop, walang signs of blood after that, but the struggle was there yung parang lagnat feeling? i experienced it too, so after the supposed procedure was done dapat may dugo pero wala talaga, natae lang ako like tae na sobrang basa, i even pooped some of the pills, no signs of blood no nothing no baby came out, wala as in wala.

pero after few weeks mga 3 weeks or so, may dugo na, idk what happened it was like my period just came kasi wala talagang lumabas ni kahit anong meron, but just blood na parang period (note before yan nangyari walang lumabas ni kahit anong clot i didn’t even follow the instructions that clearly cause i’m very limited with what i can do since i’m too young and everything except sa meds na inadvice ni miss ella) so my question is was i really pregnant? was the “visible lines” a rare false positive case? kasi after that my period just poof and finally came back like i was just delayed, i can’t somehow say may na abort ako kasi walang lumabas, i’m still scared until now from my experience, and now i learned my lesson from everything, please think wisely to your decisions, everything has its payment.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users