- - - - -

3RD ABORTION | 8 WEEKS | DONE AT HOME | MS. ELLA

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Y_*

Guest_Y_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2020 - 07:22 PM

APRIL 22, 2020 | DAY 1

Bought Mife Kit from Miss Ella, she's legit. I also bought Mife kits from her back in 2013 and 2018. Here's her number: 09152858517

First day of the procedure and I'm nervous. I already took the first pill and I'm feeling hungry. Can't wait to drink water and for this to be over.

Will update you tomorrow for the rest of the procedure. Please do reply to this thread. I badly need someone to talk to. I'll be doing this alone since we're on lockdown.

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:22 AM

kamusta na kayo?

#3 Guest_Y_*

Guest_Y_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2020 - 03:58 PM

kamusta na kayo?

Sobrang kinakabahan. I've set my alarms already. Nasusuka na at para ewan. It's not my first time but I know the risks kaya sobrang kinakabahan. I'm with my baby din kasi and parents kasi nga naka lockdown. Di alam ng mga tao dito sa bahay ang gagawin ko kaya sana kayanin ko lahat ng to. I'm so scared

#4 Guest_sss_*

Guest_sss_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:55 PM

Hello po, also taking it currently now during lockdown. Any updates po? doing 2nd day procedure from ms ella. Typing for my girlfriend since she's currently experiencing cramps.

Questions:
- nag poop/pee/suka ka po ba during the procedure kahit bawal?
- paano niyo po na confirm na successful ang abortion?
- when po nagka bleeding?
- anong preparations niyo before taking any of the cytotec pills? nagpaka dehydrate lang kami essentially
- kung kaya po baka pwede ko kayo kontakin para matanong about stuff since same time natin to pinagdadaanan

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users