I got my Ex Preggy, please help

No replies to this topic

#1 Concerned BF

Concerned BF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:06 PM

Hi, would like to seek advice sa balak naming gawin. My gf and I separated 2 months ago (Nov). But we decided to keep things civil and casual kasi we still have feelings for each other naman it just did not work because of our circumstances. Anyway, yes we do have sex sometimes when we see each other kasi as far as both of us are concerned, we still love each other and we're not seeing anyone naman.

Kaso my ex was supposed to be due this week (menstration) around 27-29 kaso wala. The problem is she took a PT this morning and turned out to be positive. First problem, we really cannot have the child becuase hindi pa nga kami ready with our relationship let alone have a child. Second, we're not even technically in a relationship now, if i were to put it, we are exclusively dating. Third, becuase of the second stated fact, i cant help but to think that the child is not mine because we have always practiced safe sex and i also cannot completely negate the possibility na baka may dinate siyang iba to which i would understand kasi nga hindi naman kami 'kami'. I also dont want to put her on the spot na tatangunin kung may nangyari ba sa kanya with another guy. So i really think the safest choice is to have an abortion, para may peace of mind din kasi what if hindi nga akin.

Anyway, wanted to ask people here kung what you think is the best option to take in terms of abortion? How fast can we get the kit din if ever we order? Other tips and insights are also welcomed. Thank you!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users