- - - - -

Newbie 💔 Going 2months na po

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Abcdefghijkl__*

Guest_Abcdefghijkl__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:12 AM

Hi po newbie po ako. Really scared mag pa abort pero kelangan ko po and hindi pa ako ready kasi still in college pa po ako. Marami na din po ako nababasa dito and sobrang strong po ninyo 😭 Sana po makaya ko din po like you. Nag message nadin po ako kay ms. Ella about sa mife kit and planning on buying na po within this week.

If may advices po kayo for 2months na mag papa abort like me im open po for all of it and thank you po! I'll try po mag update sa mangyayari po 💪🏻

#2 Nintendo

Nintendo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:31 AM

Hi po newbie po ako. Really scared mag pa abort pero kelangan ko po and hindi pa ako ready kasi still in college pa po ako. Marami na din po ako nababasa dito and sobrang strong po ninyo 😭 Sana po makaya ko din po like you. Nag message nadin po ako kay ms. Ella about sa mife kit and planning on buying na po within this week.

If may advices po kayo for 2months na mag papa abort like me im open po for all of it and thank you po! I'll try po mag update sa mangyayari po 💪🏻

Hi!
I just wanna say just follow the instructions regarding the procedure to make sure it's successful. :) Although, iba-iba pa rin naman ang effect because it also depends how far along you are and depends na rin sa katawan ng babae... Just focus on getting it done the right way. :)

Good luck!

#3 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:03 PM

Just follow the instructions strictly. Focus on the procedure and don't be overcome with emotion. You have valid reasons for doing this, so you have every right to follow through.

#4 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:16 AM

Hi, basta be strong & make sure that decided ka na talaga for this because aside from the physical pain, mas matindi din ang emotional pain. Make sure to prepare the things that you need & just follow instructions from Ms. Ella. If you have someone to accompany you during the procedure much better kasi it really depends on our body talaga. I was on my 6th week when I did the procedure. Goodluck!

#5 Guest_Em_sy_*

Guest_Em_sy_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:27 AM

Hi. I am 3mos pregnant already. Nacontact ko si ms. Ella pero ang mahal ng kit niya do ko afford kase student palang din ako. Update mo naman ako. Thankyou... Im planning din kse e.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users