Photo
- - - - -

A Sick Mom's Mife Kit Story at 6 Weeks...

Mife Kit 6 Weeks Preggy Abortion Pill Legit Seller MsElla

32 replies to this topic

#1 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:48 AM

Disclaimer: Long Post Ahead!

It's been a week now that I've been contemplating whether I should share my own Mife Kit journey which I bought from Ms. Ella or not but here I am ended up sharing my detailed experience because I know this will serve as a beneficial guide & info for women who are in the same situation like me. I believe that women like us should help one another in any little way that we can.

MAY 31, 2019
First Day of Last Menstruation

JUNE 8, 2019
Had an unprotected "lovemaking" despite my Period Diary told me that it was one of my "Fertile Days"

JUNE 28, 2019
Supposed to be my first red day for the month of June but it never came

JULY 04, 2019
6 Days delayed & took PT during lunch break just to confirm on what was happening to my body. I was actually shaking when running the test in our office CR because health wise (I was diagnosed with SLE or Lupus 2 years ago), it is not advisable for me to conceive yet.
Voila! The PT result was positive though one of the lines were slightly faded. Told my partner about this & he was happy but at the back of my mind, I'm thinking that the result was false positive because I was under medications for my illness.

JULY 05, 2019
For me to make sure that the PT result is accurate, I did the test again using my urine in the morning but then again same result came out to be positive. This time both lines were visible.

JULY 06, 2019
Me & my partner paid a visit to my doctor to check on what should be done since I know this pregnancy will be critical & risky. My doctor recommended series of lab tests to check if my body is ready to conceive the baby.
I can feel that my lupus is not yet asleep & it's too risky to have this baby, I was searching for online forums regarding medical abortions & I happened to found out that the stand out amongst the various names of sellers was Ms. Ella. I read all the threads, blogs, forums about her & finally was able to get her contact details. I was doing this without my partner's knowledge because aside from his desire to have our own child, he would also not approved this act.

JULY 07, 2019
Finally had the courage to text Ms. Ella through the numbers shared inside the forums/blogs of her previous clients. I got a reply from her but more of a generic standard text to her clients asking me to choose as to which kit so that I can be entertained immediately. Based on the text, she mentioned that there are 2 types of kits available: The Cyto Kit which has 92% and Mife Kit which has 98% success rates respectively. Though I'm still on my 6th week pregnancy, I chose the Mife Kit which has the higher success rate just to make sure. It's not that I'm endorsing this kit but I read a lot of forums & blogs that the complete abortion pills should include both the Mifepristone and Misoprostol (Cytotec) & most of the women who used this kit should no longer be required to undergo the D&C (raspa) procedure afterwards. I also ordered for an extra 5 pcs of Methergine just in case my womb will not heal on time & based on what I have read online, this is the medicine being used right after childbirth not just to clean the womb but also to help in the healing process of the muscles of the uterus.

JULY 08, 2019
Texted Ms. Ella to ask for her bank details but she replied that we will just exchange details when I'm sure to transfer the payment & she asked me to make my FB account private first to check if I'm also a legit buyer. From this gesture, I know that Ms. Ella is a legit seller because she's not just after her buyer's money but she's also protecting her reputation & her safety as a seller. I told her that I was on leave & that I will transfer the money (via BDO) to her account.
I took a picture of the validated deposit slip from BDO & sent it to Ms. Ella's FB. Though I have already transferred the payment, Ms. Ella was still asking me some questions that can validate my credibility as a buyer. She even told me to change my FB settings because it's too private & she can't check my whereabouts. Right after proving my identity as a legit buyer, she told me that I'll be receiving my meds the following day & that I'll be receiving the detailed instructions via FB messenger. The med kits can either be picked up or deliver to your doorstep via LBC.

JULY 09, 2019
Ms. Ella texted me that my meds would be 1 day delayed because of the audit happening in LBC & they might confiscate my meds so she opted to deliver it right after the audit.

JULY 10, 2019
The med kit was delivered at my office. I was amazed on how discreet the package was. Thank you for the free organic facial cream. I waited for the weekend so that I can do the procedure at home. I brought all the things (diaper, maternity pads, surgical gloves, alcohol) that I think I might be needing during the procedure because I will be doing this alone though my 11 year old son is there who has no idea on what I'll be doing. I just told him that Mommy will take some medications for my lupus at night so no need to wake me up because I'll be on bedrest until morning.

JULY 12, 2019 (DAY 1)
I was contemplating whether to take the mife tablet or not because my partner was with me but I have decided to let go of the baby so I find time to drink the tablet secretly. Texted Ms. Ella, if it's normal that I don't feel anything right after taking the mife tab, she said, it was normal & the bleeding should start on Day 2.
Hours after taking the mife tab, I felt that I want to vomit but tried not to just to make sure that the med will not put to waste. I can also see that there is a thin line brown discharge in my pantiliner.

JULY 13, 2019 (DAY 2)
I woke up late past lunch time so I texted Ms. Ella if I can still eat heavy because I skip breakfast time already. After a few hours she replied that I need to eat light only. I violated this because the moment I got her reply I was already eating a full meal with my son but was able to follow the rest of the pre-requisites before the actual procedure for Day 2.
Prepared everything including my son's food because I know that if I'll do the procedure I would not be able to stand & I still don't know how my body would react to the medicines. Before the actual procedure, I ate crackers & 1 glass of water just to make sure that I have the energy to endure the day 2 procedure. I have even prepared my jacket & socks just to make sure I have something to wear whenever I have fever or chills.
7PM - As instructed, I took the first 2 sets (1 is placed under the tongue & the other one is inserted deep dive inside my V). After a few minutes, I felt feverish & I was beginning to chill that it has call my son's attention (playing with his ipad beside me). I also felt mild but tolerable cramps below my stomach.
8PM - Took the 2nd sets of meds. Felt a lot colder now and the cramps is slowly getting stronger & painful. No bleeding yet. My son was even asking what's the white remains of Cytotec tabs surrounding my mouth, I told him that I felt asleep & it was just my saliva.

JULY 14, 2019 (DAY 3)
12AM - I took the 3rd sets of meds. This time, I can see blood from the gloves which I have inserted to my V. This time the cramps is slowly getting painful but since I have high pain tolerance, I was able to sleep.

2AM - I woke up because my partner called me & he said that he was having a bad dream & was checking on me. It's as if he had a gutfeel that something is going on from my side. Despite the stomach pain & diarrhea, I remained calm & pretended that I felt so sleepy so that he will end the call.
Because of the stomach pain, cramps, fever, dehydration, I wasn't able to sleep again & this has been the longest 2 hours of my life because I have to wait until 4AM so that I can pee & poop. I remained calm & looked for suitable lying position that is comfortable for me & would lessen the cramps. I prayed & ask for forgiveness & that the Lord will not leave me despite of what I have done.
I was so tired glancing at my cellphone checking on how many more hours that I need to hold on because I don't want to deviate with the instructions anymore just to make the procedure work.

3:45AM - I grab the maternity pad & was able to stand despite the pain then I felt a sudden gush in my V area. I managed to remove the maternity pad that I wore & checked on the huge blood clot that was in there. I'm not so sure if this is the fetus already because based on the forums there should be a plastic like which is the sac or the embryo but based on some medical write ups, the sac of the 6 week pregnancy is not yet visible especially if it's being mixed with blood.
I hold my pee & poop for another 15 mins just to make sure that the time instructed was followed. At exactly 4AM, I felt relieved when I was able to pee & poop. The stomach pain & cramps lessen for a bit.
I grab a hot spicy noodles & gatorade to ease my hunger & dehydration. I even ate banana because I felt I've exhausted a lot of energy due to stress of waiting for 4AM & for controlling my pee & poop despite the diarrhea feeling. I went to back to sleep but woke up after an hour & pooped again. This time, I don't know if there were blood clots mixed in the poop that I flushed in the toilet bowl but I felt something came out from my V.

Due to previous night's battle, I woke up late. Still bleeding but it was just a normal flow. Despite the exhaustion from Day 2-3 procedure, I managed to keep my tired body to be active. I tried doing the household chores & even accompanied my son for a stroll just to make sure that the bleeding will continue. I'm not sure though if it's because that I'm anemic, bleeding has lessen.

JULY 15, 2019 (DAY 4)
Went back to work as if nothing happened except for the mild cramps & bloated stomach that I felt. The lower back pain & cramps went intolerable & as if I have this terrible dysmenorrhea but no bleeding at all. I sent a copy of the huge blood clot from Day 3 to Ms. Ella confirming if this was the so-called "fetus" already. She replied that I should need to have an ultrasound just to make sure. Despite the pain, I forced my body to really move & be active just to make the bleeding continue however, the flow is still normal & no more blood clots already.

JULY 16, 2019 (DAY 5)
Normal office day but the cramps & lower back pain is killing me. My teammates thought that I had this terrible dysmenorrhea & they advice me to drink soda or coke to make sure that the blood would go out. After lunch, I tried drinking 2 glasses of Coke zero & voila! true enough, bleeding became so heavy & uncontrollable. I was able to sulked 4 pads for the whole afternoon & even went home with a full back stain in my pants (front & back), good thing that I have a long back top that covered the stain.

JULY 17, 2019 (DAY 6)
Normal bleeding again, back to 1-2 regular pads a day. Still feeling bloated & tired. Breast are still painful & tender. Praying that my body would go back to normal.

JULY 18, 2019 (DAY 7)
Light bleeding but constipation & bloatedness bothered me. Breast tenderness & sensitivity were still present. I was able to take a shower just today though the minimum requirement is just you can take a shower 3 days after the procedure.

JULY 19, 2019 (DAY 8)
Light to no bleeding. Still constipated & bloated probably because my uterus is still in the healing process. I noticed that my urine is still not clear, I can see that blood spotting are still there.

JULY 20, 2019 (DAY 9)
I was worried because bleeding has stopped but my tummy is still bloated & constipated. I read in some of the blogs/forums that pineapple juice can help release the remaining tissues inside the uterus.

JULY 21, 2019 (DAY 10)
Start taking pineapple juice in can 2x a day & bleeding started again but wasn't able to fill 2 pads. Bleeding is slightly normal.

JULY 22, 2019 (DAY 11)
Started bleeding heavily & was able to sulk 3-4 overnight pads for the day. A medium sized blood clot came out. It looks like a chicken gizzard minus the foul odor. Remaining tissues also were visible in my urine. I have concluded that my abortion is still incomplete because I can still see a lot of tissues in my urine. Finally, I was able to drink hot/cold drinks today but it's my choice not to drink just to make sure that the procedure will work. I read that the meds will work effectively if the body is dehydrated.

JULY 23, 2019 (DAY 12)
Bleeding continues but only a normal flow. I wasn't able to fill 3 regular pads within the day. I took the Methergine tabs to help in the healing process especially on the muscles of my uterus.

JULY 24, 2019 (DAY 13)
Was able to poop & blessing still continues. Noticed that my tummy & puson are slowly becoming soft & smaller.

JULY 25, 2019 (DAY 14)
I can still feel mild cramps & still has light bleeding. Urine is still not clear from abortion tissues & blood.

JULY 26, 2019 (DAY 15)
Just blood spotting today & urine is almost clear. I felt guilty because my partner really thinks that our baby is growing inside me & even talking to my tummy. I felt worried because sometimes, I can feel that the baby is still in my tummy.

JULY 27, 2019 (DAY 16)
Decided to take PT but unfortunately, the result is still positive probably because my HCG level is still high. I was a bit worried & thinking if the OB would find out that I did an abortion. I'm just waiting for the abortion meds to really be removed from my body before consulting with an OB.

JULY 28, 2019 (DAY 17)
Went on jogging & jumping & trippled the pineapple juice just to make sure that my body will release the remaining abortion tissues.

JULY 29, 2019 (DAY 18)
Heavy bleeding that I was able to sulk 4 pads within 2 hours & a medium sized color brown blood clot came out. I can also see other small blood clots went directly to the toilet bowl every time I pee. My denim pants were stain full (front & back) which made me worried because I'm super anemic & I lost a lot of blood from this.

JULY 30, 2019 (DAY 19)
Bleeding & suked 3 pads & 1 large blood clot. I have minor cramps in my puson area as well. Still not taking anti-hemo because I really want my body to release all the abortion tissues & remains from my body.

JULY 31, 2019 (DAY 20)
Bleeding with 3 small blood clots but was not able to fill the maternity pad. Minor cramps & still continue drinking pineapple juice.

I'll post my next updates soonest. I know that 26 days (after the procedure) have passed but abortion & killing our own children is really not just a physical torture but 101% emotional torture, it's really up to us on how we can recover & moved on. Personally, every night I'm continuously praying for the soul of my aborted child & begging for forgiveness from God. I'm also planning to go on a confession just to alleviate the burden within me but then again, we have our own reasons why we ended up in this decision, let's just keep strong & continue to help each other.

Though I'm not yet sure if my procedure was a 100% successful because I haven't have done another PT Test & Ultrasound yet, all we need to do mga sis, is really listen to our own body. Every woman's body is different, so give it time to heal.

Overall, I can tell that the medicines from Ms. Ella are genuine & that Ms. Ella is really a legit seller who helped women like us. Kudos & thank you Ms. Ella!

Looking forward to be sharing good news on my next updates. God bless us all! :wub:

#2 Miss_what to do??

Miss_what to do??

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 10:01 AM

Good day ma'am. I'm waiting for your update after the procedure. Because I'm also planning to use the kit a week from now. Ur post will serve as one of my guide.

#3 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:25 PM

How are you mga Sis? Here's my detailed updates for the month of August. So far, until now I'm still recovering, bloated pa din yung tummy ko and as if I can still feel that there's still a pulse or light vibration inside it but I guess, instinct ko nalang siguro yun. I hope everyone is doing great, hopefully all of us will heal na physically, mentally and emotionally. :)

AUGUST 1-7, 2019 (DAY 21-27)
Very light bleeding and just using pantiliners now all throughout the day. I'm continuously drinking pineapple juice in can to completely release the abortion tissues from my uterus and to aid my constipation. I'm still bloated & I guess because my uterus is not yet fully healed.

I can still see that my urine is not yet clear, tissues & remains are still present.

AUGUST 08, 2019 (DAY 28)
I'm a bit hesitant if I should take the PT Test again today and if the result would be favorable. I stop my medications for lupus because I wanted to make sure that the medicines and my abortion procedures worked.

I took the PT today using my very first morning urine. I'm also planning to go see an OB & still thinking of ways on how this would looked like a miscarriage to my partner rather than an abortion. I can still see a vague thin line in the PT test kit but definitely the result looked like a negative one and just to make sure, I sent it to Ms. Ella via FB messenger to confirm, I'm still waiting for her reply but as early as now I thanked her for selling such legit medicines and for helping women like me.

If you have questions or you need someone to talk to, I'm online most of the time & I'm just a ping away :) .

God bless us all! :wub:

#4 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 06:29 AM

Good day ma'am. I'm waiting for your update after the procedure. Because I'm also planning to use the kit a week from now. Ur post will serve as one of my guide.

Hi sis! sorry for the late reply. How are you na? PT result was already negative yesterday but I still continue to drink pineaple juice because my tummy is still bloated & I can still see some tissues in my urine. Spotting nalang ako, minsan brown discharge. First time ko din hindi magsuot ng pantiliner last night kasi grabe na yung rash sa V ko dahil nga almost a month akong wearing pads. Get the kit from Ms. Ella kasi talagang genuine yung meds & follow all her instructions para magwork. Make sure to prepare all the things that you need prior to the procedure lalo kung gagawin mo mag-isa to, tapos dapat within your reach lalo sa Day 2 kasi walang tayuan talaga. Ilang weeks ka na ba? If tou have questions, you may reach out to me, happy to help you. Kaya mo yan. Prayer is also the key kahit na what we are doing is against His Will pero we need to think of ourselves and our future din. God bless!

#5 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 06:40 AM

UPDATE:

AUGUST 9, 2019 (DAY 29)

Took the PT Test & thanked God the result was negative. I wanted to post it here but I don’t know if it still needs proper approval. I sent it to ms. Ella instead. Last night was the first night that I did not wear a pantiliner though I can feel that I still have brown discharge. Urine is a little clearer now & my tummy is still bloated. I just continue to drink pineapple juice to release all the abortion remains & tissues. I’m not directly endorsing Ms. Ella to those who are in need of abortion meds but if you want that your money will not put to waste & the assurance that the meds are genuine, reach out to Ms. Ella. Thank you Ms. Ella for the help.

I’m planning to visit an OB for ultrasound this weekend. I’ll update you soonest!

God bless us all!

#6 ElissaV

ElissaV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for sharing us your story.
For genuine abortion medicines (cytotec and mife kit), please text miss Ella at 09152858517. 100% Legit and trusted seller.

#7 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 07:16 PM

For genuine abortion medicines (cytotec and mife kit), please text miss Ella at 09152858517. 100% Legit and trusted seller.

#8 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:03 PM

Updates:

AUGUST 10-11, 2019 (DAY 30-31)
No more blood, urine is much clearer but I can feel pain in my lower back & puson area. I’m still drinking pineapple juice until today because I’m still bloated. Hopefully, I can visit the OB soonest for ultrasound & just to check if everything is removed from my uterus. I’m continuously praying for healing & forgiveness.

If you have questions or if you need someone to talk to, just reach out mga sis!

#9 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:48 AM

LATEST UPDATE: Sorry for the late update, I was just tied up with various commitments lately that i wasn’t have the luxury of time to update on my latest status.

AUGUST 20, 2019( DAY 43)
I supposed to visit an OB for an ultrasound just to make sure that everything in my uterus is clear from any remains of abortion tissues however, I noticed that earlier today, I had some white & brown discharge from my V. I even tried smelling it because one of the symptoms for infection is if you have discharge with foul odor. Mine don’t have any odor, so I was thinking maybe because my uterus is still not clear or maybe my period will be coming back to normal again. True enough, I had my period today, it’s a little heavier than my usual first day prior to the abortion procedure but the flow is still normal & manageable. My urine has still a lot tissues & little clots so I guess these are the remaining abortion tissues that my body will release. I have continuously drink the pineapple juice to make sure that I won’t get constipated & hopefully my bloated tummy will be back to normal. My problem now is, how would I make this look like I had miscarriage to my excited partner because all the while he thought I’m still pregnant. The guilt is killing me but I had my reasons which is very valid why I ended up doing that. Once I visit the OB, I will also check for oral contraceptive pills that is safe to SLE patient like me.
If you have any more questions, I’ll be happy to help ￿￿

#10 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:22 PM

Hi sis.. need advice po. 10fays delayed po ako. Student pa lang. Effective at legit po ba talaga ung kay ms ella? Nagaworry po kasi ako navictim na po ako ng scammer. Thanks po sa reply

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:36 PM

Hello po, diba po kelangan maglakad for before the procedure? Kailangan po ba tuloy tuloy lang yung lakad for 2hrs na yun? Or ok lang na putol putol as long as lakad ka naman ng lakad for the day?

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:26 PM

Hi sis.. need advice po. 10fays delayed po ako. Student pa lang. Effective at legit po ba talaga ung kay ms ella? Nagaworry po kasi ako navictim na po ako ng scammer. Thanks po sa reply

Hello po, student din ako. And legit po siya, actually kakakuha ko lang po ng meds ko kanina. Legit seller po si ms. Ella. And safe transaction po talaga.

#13 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 12:04 AM

Hi sis, nag PT ka na ba? I hot my meds from Ms. Ella & I could say that it’s genuine kasi it worked for me. I was 6 weeks preggy when I did the procedure. Tanong ka lang if you have any questions. Thanks.

#14 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 12:06 AM

Hello po, diba po kelangan maglakad for before the procedure? Kailangan po ba tuloy tuloy lang yung lakad for 2hrs na yun? Or ok lang na putol putol as long as lakad ka naman ng lakad for the day?

Hi, no need naman na maglakad before sa procedure. Mas needed mo maging active & mag exercise after the procedure para lumabas lahat ng blood & yung fetus if ever buo na yung baby.

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:44 AM

Question lang po? Inadvice din po ba kayo mag take ng amoxicillin after ?

#16 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:20 AM

Question lang po? Inadvice din po ba kayo mag take ng amoxicillin after ?

Hi, usually kasama sya sa instructions ni Ms. Ella kaya lang wala akong mabilhan kc it needs prescription & abortion is illegal here so I read a lot of blogs & forums nalang sa US kung saan legal ang abortion, I went for alternatives. Good thing wala naman akong signs ng infection like foul odor sa discharge, wala namang lower abdomen pain & not feeling feverish. Pineapple juice is a good alternative para mailabas lahat ng remains ng abortion tissues sa loob ng uterus natin. Pakiramdaman mo katawan mo sis, watch out for signs. I’ll go to the OB this weekend para sure na wala ng traces of abortion, mag uupdate ako dito. Thanks.

#17 Guest_Yan_*

Guest_Yan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2019 - 08:47 AM

Good day sis, ask ko lang po. Magkano mife kit kay miss Ella? We are the same kase 6 weeks na ako and planning to buy.

#18 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

Good day sis, ask ko lang po. Magkano mife kit kay miss Ella? We are the same kase 6 weeks na ako and planning to buy.

Hi sis, I got the Mife Kit at a price of P5200 tapos I’ve added 5 pcs of Methergin kaya naging P5,700 all in all yung binayad ko kay Ms. Ella. Just reach out to me if you have questions especially during post abortion. Usually naman Ms. Ella provides the instructions along with the kit. Thanks!

#19 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 07:46 AM

LATEST UPDATE (SEP. 15, 2019 OR DAY 69)

Hello everyone, I owe this update for quite a long time now. I went to the OB Gyne yesterday at The Medical City. Medyo natagalan ang pagvisit ko sa OB (2 months & 3 weeks from the procedure) because I was so anxious & worried that if I go to the OB right after the abortion, makikita nila yung traces of abortion medicines. Yesterday, during my check up, my BP shoot up because I was so nervous that the OB might detect what I had done. Good thing, she did not asked for any questions related to abortion. I had my transvaginal ultrasound & the result was all clear. My uterus has healed fully now & no more abnormalities detected. Good thing, I was so conscious with my body na icheck everytime I made wee wee para lang malaman if may nirerelease pa akong abortion tissues, makikita naman yun if your urine is clear or not. Nakatulong din ng malaki yung pag-inom ng pineapple juice right after the procedure para marelease what are left behind inside my uterus.

Nest step is I have to check with my SLE (Lupus) doctor kung ano yung contraceptive na pwede sa aming mga lupus patients before my OB can prescribe one for me. For the meantime, she asked to have a B-HCG for her to check if talaga bang nabuntis ako, nakunan ako & all. I was honest enough to tell her that my 7 Pregnancy Tests for the month of June & July were all positive but I had bleeding in August.

Again, I know that what I have done was extremely wrong & against the law of man & God but due to my sickness, I think this is the best option that I have for me & to my child. I even went to confession at Quiapo Church because it's the only church that most frequently, the Bishops did the confession rights & I read that the authority power of the parish priest to forgive is not enough for the sins committed through abortion. Even up to this day, I'm still thinking of my child, still crying at night & asking God for forgiveness but I know someday, through fervent prayer, everything will be fine. Kaya sa lahat ng mga gagawa palang, make sure that you have weigh your reasons & buo yung loob nyo to do it. If you also want it to be more effective & successful, please make sure to buy genuine medicines to legit sellers & strictly follow all the instructions because please take note that our lives are at stake kapag hindi ito nagawa ng tama bukod sa this is against the Philippine law as well.

I hope this would be my first & last but I thanked Ms. Ella for helping women like us to overcome this big problem that may change our future forever. I will still be checking this website from time to time to help those women who need help by simply answering their questions based on the experience that I had. This is also my way of thanking Ms. Ella. :wub:

My next update would be on the B-HCG result & the best contraceptive method to use :).

PS: Guys, di pa din alam ng partner ko na wala na yung baby namin so lagi nya pa ring kinakausap yung tummy ko, I'm planning to tell him soonest once I get the B-HCG result because makikita mo din kasi dun if nabuntis ka talaga if high yung result. I will tell him that it's a miscarriage. So, this is also one of my updates to you on my next post.

Blessings,
MsSuperwoman :wub:

#20 Guest_MissBata20_*

Guest_MissBata20_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:11 AM

hi po , first time ko lang po dito . nag take po kasi ako ng pampalaglag nung month of june 2months pregnat po ako nun pero after ko itake yung gamot na nabili ko dito po malapit lang samin may nagtitinda po kasi ng ganyan ng pasimreto lang , may dalawang buo lang po na lumabas tapos wala na po akong bleeding until now po hi di padin po ako nireregla hanggang ngayon , paulet ulet nadin po akong nagtatake ng PT nag actually ngayon nagtest nanaman po ako ng PT Negative naman po yung lumabas pero mamalaki po tyan ko . hindi nman po ganto yung tyan ko nun nung hindi po ako buntis . ano po pwede kong gawin at pano malaman po kung co plete abortion po ako . and paano po ako ulet magkakaroon ng regla ko . salamat po ng madami . sobrang worried napo ako sa sarili ko :(

#21 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:07 PM

LATEST UPDATE

Hi mga sis! I had my B-HCG result already & it turned out I’m not pregnant anymore. My result was below 1 mIU/ml. The normal range is 0-5 mIU/ml. The sad news is my doctor did not want me to take any oral contraceptive pills because SLE patients like me are prone to trombotic events or blood clots pag nagtake kami nu so i guess need ko lang talaga mag-ingat to avoid getting pregnant again. I have my 2nd month period na, medyo mas malapot at medyo may konting clots & naging dark red din yung color as compared to my mens prior to the procedure but the flow is normal. So far, my uterus is clear for anything.

Again, I know what i have done was wrong & I’m repenting & asking for forgiveness until now but I’m thankful to Ms. Ella for helping women in critical times like this. Thank you Ms. Ella. 😘

#22 Guest_angela_*

Guest_angela_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:52 AM

hello po, 2 days delayed na ako and i dont missed my period buong cycle ko. this time lang. kahit super stressed ako, i never experienced missed period. im just 17 years old and i experience breast tenderness on my left, sharp pain naman or pasulpot sulpot sa right. both my nipples are sensitive, medyo may kirot. may back pain and cramps sa left side but mild lang. hilo rin ako. can i get mife kit kahit puro negative result ng pt?

#23 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:13 PM

hello po, 2 days delayed na ako and i dont missed my period buong cycle ko. this time lang. kahit super stressed ako, i never experienced missed period. im just 17 years old and i experience breast tenderness on my left, sharp pain naman or pasulpot sulpot sa right. both my nipples are sensitive, medyo may kirot. may back pain and cramps sa left side but mild lang. hilo rin ako. can i get mife kit kahit puro negative result ng pt?

Hi Angela, I suggest you need to make sure first if talaga bang pregnant ka. You all have the signs of early pregnancy nga pero please take the PT again to confirm. If di ka kampante sis you can visit an OB & for you to secure a request for B-HCG test para malaman if talagang pregnant ka before you order anything.

#24 Guest_Grace_*

Guest_Grace_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2019 - 08:30 AM

Hi po 6 weeks preggy din po ako, student, ng paplano po akong bumili. Tulongan Nyo po ako. Gusto ko ng kausap.

#25 Guest_guest-secrecy_*

Guest_guest-secrecy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:48 PM

Hello everyone, I owe this update for quite a long time now. I went to the OB Gyne yesterday at The Medical City. Medyo natagalan ang pagvisit ko sa OB (2 months & 3 weeks from the procedure) because I was so anxious & worried that if I go to the OB right after the abortion, makikita nila yung traces of abortion medicines. Yesterday, during my check up, my BP shoot up because I was so nervous that the OB might detect what I had done. Good thing, she did not asked for any questions related to abortion. I had my transvaginal ultrasound & the result was all clear. My uterus has healed fully now & no more abnormalities detected. Good thing, I was so conscious with my body na icheck everytime I made wee wee para lang malaman if may nirerelease pa akong abortion tissues, makikita naman yun if your urine is clear or not. Nakatulong din ng malaki yung pag-inom ng pineapple juice right after the procedure para marelease what are left behind inside my uterus.

Nest step is I have to check with my SLE (Lupus) doctor kung ano yung contraceptive na pwede sa aming mga lupus patients before my OB can prescribe one for me. For the meantime, she asked to have a B-HCG for her to check if talaga bang nabuntis ako, nakunan ako & all. I was honest enough to tell her that my 7 Pregnancy Tests for the month of June & July were all positive but I had bleeding in August.

Again, I know that what I have done was extremely wrong & against the law of man & God but due to my sickness, I think this is the best option that I have for me & to my child. I even went to confession at Quiapo Church because it's the only church that most frequently, the Bishops did the confession rights & I read that the authority power of the parish priest to forgive is not enough for the sins committed through abortion. Even up to this day, I'm still thinking of my child, still crying at night & asking God for forgiveness but I know someday, through fervent prayer, everything will be fine. Kaya sa lahat ng mga gagawa palang, make sure that you have weigh your reasons & buo yung loob nyo to do it. If you also want it to be more effective & successful, please make sure to buy genuine medicines to legit sellers & strictly follow all the instructions because please take note that our lives are at stake kapag hindi ito nagawa ng tama bukod sa this is against the Philippine law as well.

I hope this would be my first & last but I thanked Ms. Ella for helping women like us to overcome this big problem that may change our future forever. I will still be checking this website from time to time to help those women who need help by simply answering their questions based on the experience that I had. This is also my way of thanking Ms. Ella. :wub:

My next update would be on the B-HCG result & the best contraceptive method to use :).

PS: Guys, di pa din alam ng partner ko na wala na yung baby namin so lagi nya pa ring kinakausap yung tummy ko, I'm planning to tell him soonest once I get the B-HCG result because makikita mo din kasi dun if nabuntis ka talaga if high yung result. I will tell him that it's a miscarriage. So, this is also one of my updates to you on my next post.

Blessings,
MsSuperwoman :wub:

#26 Guest_Claire_*

Guest_Claire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:31 PM

Hi MsSuperwoman! Question, during the times that you were pregnant, do you still have sexual intercourse with yout partner? Or is it okayto still have sex if you're in the process of bleeding?

#27 Guest_shiela_*

Guest_shiela_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:25 PM

successful ba kapag cytotec kit ginamit?

#28 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 12:57 PM

Hi Guest_Claire, my apologies for the belated reply. During the times that I was pregnant, I still had intercourse with my partner but hindi madalas because I was also too stressed thinking on how to get rid of the baby. Sorry for the term medyo harsh pero at the back of my mind, yun naman talaga ang totoo & I'm still repenting for it. Okay rin naman to have sex while bleeding kasi depende if kaya nyong itolerate. In my case, I did alternate ways to satisfy my partner medyo unhygienic kasi pag may bleeding tas actual intercourse talaga, it's messy. Thanks.

#29 MsSuperwoman

MsSuperwoman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 12:58 PM

Hi Guest_Shiela, I don't know because I used mifekit & it was effective & successful.

#30 Guest_Asdhshchsha_*

Guest_Asdhshchsha_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2020 - 10:34 PM

Hi ms superwoman, would like to ask around 3 mos post procedure if may nag occur po sainyo na heavy bleeding? Bigla na lang nag gush out and then nag stop din. Thanks!

#31 Guest_fueljewel_*

Guest_fueljewel_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2020 - 04:54 PM

I hope this would be my first & last but I thanked Ms. Ella for helping women like us to overcome this big problem that may change our future forever. I will still be checking this website from time to time to help those women who need help by simply answering their questions based on the experience that I had. This is also my way of thanking Ms. Ella. Posted Image

My next update would be on the B-HCG result & the best contraceptive method to use Posted Image.

Blessings,
MsSuperwoman Posted Image

hi po mam,, ask ko lang po pano yung confeesion po , gusto ko rin po ksi tlaga pero natatakot din ako baka kasi ipapulis po ako . Ano po ba sabi ng bishop nagalit po ba ? pano panu yung naging penance o pinagawa sayo pagkatapos po

#32 Guest_Mommy0623_*

Guest_Mommy0623_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:50 PM

Hello po Momshie. I am already a mom of 4 yr old kid. Last week po nagkasipon ako at nakainom ako ng decolgen 8pcs for 6 consecutive days which is very No No po sa 1st trimester then 2 days ago ko lang nalaman na pregnant ako, 6 weeks na po, nabasa ko po sa google na super delikado ang decolgen lalo sa 1st trimester dahil sa rare birth defects na macocause nito. And nabanggit ko din sa friend kong nurse na may pasyente sila befor3 na same sakin labas daw ung utak pag labas at di nagtagal bago lumabas namatay agad. Ngayon po ayoko magkaroon ng baby na may sakit or rare brith defect dahil super hirap po makita ung anak mo na di mo maprovide ung needs nya especially dito sa pinas na super hirap po mag pa hospital and all milyon ang need at sakto lng po ang pamumuhay namin. Di ko po kaya isipin ung mangyayari kung itutuloy ko po ito at magkakaroon po ng rare birth defect un anak ko, tingin nyo po ba tama po ung desisyon ko na ipaalis itong nsa tyan ko? Di pa din po kc ako tlga ready emotionally and financially and wala din po ko kakayanan kung magkakaroon po ako ng anak na may malalang sakit. Advise naman po pls. Nakokonsensya po ako, and un partner ko ayaw nya ko suportahan sa naiisip ko gawin. :(

#33 Guest_GUEST_RRR_*

Guest_GUEST_RRR_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2020 - 09:25 PM

Maam, i took mife on the first day and hours after i vomit it. I was trying not to but cant hold it na and nasuka na po ako. And now Im paranoid na baka kasi mag fail and procedure for tomorrow. Anyone can advise on what to do?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mife Kit, 6 Weeks Preggy, Abortion Pill, Legit Seller, MsElla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users