3 Mos Mife Journey - DETAILED

6 replies to this topic

#1 guest_claudia

guest_claudia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:33 PM

I ordered from Miss Ella today, and hopefully I will get the Mife Kit Tomorrow.
I am planning to do detailed updates here and also find support from women like me who's going through the same ordeal as I am.

I've been messaging Miss Ella since last week pa talaga, and every time I do she replies naman. It just really took me a week before I finally decided to place an order because of the following reasons:

1) Pinagiisipan ko talagang mabuti, weighed the pros and cons.
2) I made sure that this is not an ectopic pregnancy (You have to rule that one out since the meds will not work if you have an ectoptic pregnancy). I had a transvaginal ultrasound last week as well. I'm 10 - going 11 weeks tomorrow - pregnant.
3) I need to have a friend around me when I take the pill.

Actually my family (and my boyfriend's too) are aware that I am pregnant. I was actually planning on making this look like a miscarriage, but I have yet to figure that one out. So di pa yan sure masyado.

I have sent payment today, and if ever I get the package tomorrow, I will start on Saturday. I haven't received the tracking number and the instructions yet, but I have faith in Miss Ella. Based on what I've read here, siya talaga ang mapagkakatiwalaan.

I hope the admin approves this, I really want to share my experience here kasi minsan ung mga nababasa ko dito incomplete details, kaya lalong nakaka curious or nakaka praning kasi walang finished update hehe.

If meron magtetake this weekend, I just want to say na kaya natin to. I know lahat tayo naguiguilty, lahat tayo gusto maging pregnant at some point, maybe it's just because right now is an inconvenient time for us mabuntis. Whatever your reasons, whatever you're going through, just believe na kaya natin to.

Kinakabahan ako as in, nag aanxiety ako and thinking of the worst case scenario but honeslty, worrying will get me nowhere. Kaya pilitin natin to think positive. We can do this!!

#2 MJ84

MJ84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:18 AM

Hi guest_claudia, i am on my 9th day today after the procedure and i was 6weeks pregnant. the moment i found na pregnant ako i tried all kinds of kinds of natural remedies na nababasa ko online, papaya, pineapple, rigorous work out, parsley tea, cinnamon but still no success, so i had come up with this last option, i look online and actually txted 5 different numbers and didnt know ms ella that time, in my mind kung sino mag rereply first yun na yun. after mga 30 mins may nag reply, so we exchanges messages and order right then and there I paid. i waited and while waiting napadpad ako sa site na to and started reading blogs, and i was thankful and relieved then na i found out na c ms ella pala ka txt ko, so i ordered MIFE kit to the right person. after 2 days got the package na, i was amazed how she packed the meds.

Anyway, June 18, i started the procedure. Nothing unusual na nafefeel.

June 19- Day 2
wala pa akong nafefeel, then insert sa V, wala pa rin natatae ako, alam ko di pa pwede tumayo pero di na talaga mapigilan, nag cr ako. i was worried, sabi ko sana successful. but then humiga ako uli, and na fefeel ko i wanna go poop again so balik ako sa cr, pero sa shower, umere ako ng bongga dun lumabas yung embryo and the placenta, pero konting bleed lang. actually, 1pad lang ako the next day, on my 4th day spotting na lang and i think its my mistake kasi di ko na tinuloy yung 3rd dose, but anyway, nag pt ako on my 8th day and negative na and i am planning to get an ultrasound on my 10th day to make sure, everything’s fine. i’ll just update after.

By the way, Goodluck and i know you can do that. be strong

#3 guest_claudia

guest_claudia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 01:40 PM

Hi sis MJ84!

To other girls, si Miss Ella medyo matagal magreply but when she does, complete details ang sagot nya. She was also able to send me instructions din after a day na ma-ship yung items. Very detailed instructions too.

Planned to do it today pag nakuha ko pero wala pa kasi yung kasama ko and I'm too chicken to do it on my own kaya hintay ko nalang kasama ko dumating maybe tomorrow or Monday night.

I'll keep you guys posted.

As of now, I'm already 11 weeks pregnant. (Going 3 months) and based on my TVS buo na sya.

People (especially pro life people) tend to judge us, they do it because they don't know ur reasons, also, they're not in our place. And mostly, because they won't be the ones who will be responsible for the child naman kaya more salita sila. Hay. I hope this world has more understanding people, especially yung mga andito sa bansa natin.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted! I'm glad it worked out fine for you too sis MJ84!

#4 ElissaV

ElissaV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:03 PM

For genuine abortion medicines, please text miss ella at 09152858517. This is 100% legit and no scam.
For genuine abortion medicines (cytotec and mife kit), please text miss Ella at 09152858517. 100% Legit and trusted seller.

#5 MJ84

MJ84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:45 AM

Hi guest_claudia, musta ka na? i am on my 14th day na, and i seems fine. light spotting na lang. BTW, i had my TVS on mg 12th day and no signs of abortion or anything, i just told my OB na gusto ko magpa TVS as a regular check up that i always do prior sa akong pregnancy. And, thankfully ok naman lahat. I am happy at least wala na akong worry now.

#6 Guest_Anne_*

Guest_Anne_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2019 - 09:28 PM

Hello pwede po makahinge ng number ni ms. Ella? 11weeks po ako and hiwalay na kami ng partener ko. Really need help po

#7 Guest_Sam_*

Guest_Sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:33 AM

Pwede bang uminon ng mife kahit nagpapabreastfeed ako? Di ko pa kaya ng isang baby. Pls, sana may sumagot po...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users