- - - - -

8 weeks with MIFE. (from Ms Ella)

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_*Rose*_*

Guest_*Rose*_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:38 PM

Hi ladies, just sharing my experience with all. After reading here, I was expecting the worst... thankful na naging ok lahat.

—-
8 weeks with MIFE.

Last period April 27. Cycle is usually 28-32 days, with off months that umaabot ng 35 days, maybe due to stress or other factors. So when my period didn’t come at the 28th mark, didn’t think anything was wrong. However, after a week, breasts were getting super tender, which is unusual for me Kahit na I’m about to have my period. Finally, on June 1, I took two PTs which showed positive. Spoke to my partner but we decided to get confirmation thru a TVS, which I got on June 7. On June 11, after thinking about it, we decided not to continue with it - we were new into the relationship, and it was not a good time in both our (separate) personal lives for various reasons. Immediately I scoured the web for clinics (yun talaga Hanap ko initially), and was even contemplating about going to Quiapo after not seeing clinics. Buti nalang I found this website. Texted Ms. Ella, paid for it the following day (Thursday). That same afternoon, she sent a message that it can’t be shipped that day due to a strict inspection sa courier, the following day nalang daw. She sent me the tracking number Friday after lunch - and on Saturday, went to the branch kung San mag pick up. Unfortunately, Di ko na kuha — Lesson learned here, if you have two given names (ie Maria Juana), yun Ang ibigay coz the courier was strict as well in releasing the package even if (1) I had the tracking number, and (2) I had an ID showing my first and last name, same as the name sa package. Kelangan saktong sakto Ano nakalagay sa valid id. Anyway, nakiusap ako kay ms Ella to call the branch of shipping to tell them to put sa system that I’m the same person, and pina include ko na 2nd name. I finally got the kit nung Tuesday, June 20.

I sent a message again via text, and eventually FB messenger, to ask for instructions since I was planning to do it na ng weekend. However, I didn’t get any reply despite several messages and waiting for hours/days. Baka she thought na bogus ako.

I took the mife tab at work. Wala naman any side effects. Following day, Saturday (June 22- at this point, exactly 8 weeks from last period), I took the other tabs. Within 30mins, I started bleeding na. I just wore an overnight pad. In the next 3-4 hours, I felt cramping, and gushes of blood that’s coming out. I didn’t check na if that was it kasi the water was so red na. I stayed in bed nalang during this time, took short naps - though the cramping was tolerable. Bihira ako magka dysmenorrhea so baka parang ganun lang yung feeling? I have high pain tolerance din so I think that helped.

That following morning though, I felt lighter - I was almost sure na I wasn’t pregnant anymore. The breast tenderness wasn’t there anymore. Pero until now (2.5 weeks after taking the tabs), I’m still bleeding. May days na halos Wala, May days na meron na naman. I know I’m supposed to wait 3 weeks to take a PT again Pero I took one na rin this morning - thankfully, it came out negative na.
——

I’ll just wait for the bleeding to finally stop before I go to the doctor again. May record sila ng TVS ko dati, so iniisip ko punta then sabihin na feeling ko nag miscarriage — sabihin nalang na natakot pumunta ng doctor immediately so ngayon lang pumunta. May gumawa na ba Dito nun? Gusto ko Lang ma note sa record nila na nagka miscarriage para ok Lang mag pa OB uli dun in the future. Or do I have to change OB and hospital na talaga?

#2 Jjewel

Jjewel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:06 PM

Hi, i was 4 weeks when I did the procedure, Mife too. This is my 7th day. After 3 weeks ill be repeating yung PT kasi nag positive last time when I tried nung 5th day. Regarding sa OB i have the same concern, still contemplating what to say cos they might have a way to find out about the abortion. Thinking to go sa ibang OB or hospital na walang record so that I can just make whatever alibi. Sigh.. still thinking how to pass through it.

#3 Guest_hailey_*

Guest_hailey_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:34 PM

kailangan ba iraspa after abortion ng 8weeks preggy?

#4 MJ84

MJ84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:44 AM

Hi, i was 4 weeks when I did the procedure, Mife too. This is my 7th day. After 3 weeks ill be repeating yung PT kasi nag positive last time when I tried nung 5th day. Regarding sa OB i have the same concern, still contemplating what to say cos they might have a way to find out about the abortion. Thinking to go sa ibang OB or hospital na walang record so that I can just make whatever alibi. Sigh.. still thinking how to pass through it.

Hi Jjewel, when you did the procedure, nag bleed ka ba? ako kasi very light lang and wala na on my 4th day. It worries me and i am still on my 7th day today so i cant go for a check up yet.

#5 CYNTHIA

CYNTHIA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:32 AM

How to contact miss Ella?

#6 Guest_Mae_*

Guest_Mae_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2019 - 10:18 AM

Hello guys! I just wanna share my experience. It's my Day 3 today so technically, ginawa ko yung Day2 procedure kagabi. Natapos ko naman lahat. Tapos nung 4AM na, pagkaupo ko sa bowl, nakita ko sa napkin ko na may malaking parang atay ng manok. Tapos may mga blood clot. Di ko alam kung yun naba yung fetus. Kase di ko makita yung formation ng fetus. Ngayon, ang hina ng bleeding ko. Anong pwede kong gawin? Pahelp naman ako😩

#7 Guest_*Rose*_*

Guest_*Rose*_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2019 - 12:52 PM

kailangan ba iraspa after abortion ng 8weeks preggy?

Hindi pa Ako nag pa raspa, but I’m hoping na hindi na kelangan. I started bleeding today, parang menstruation na... or at least I hope na mens na uli. Pano ba malaman na mens na uli yun?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users