- - - - -

Best contraceptive to use after abortion? Help!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ana_*

Guest_Ana_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:33 PM

Please give me some advice and share your stories. I need help because i dont want to get unwanted pregnancy ever again. My bf and i are not sexually active but i want to make sure. My experience had been a lesson. Sisters and readers please give some advice! :)

What is the best and safest contraceptive to use after an abortion? How will it work and what are the side effects?

I tried searching over the internet too, but i want to hear some stories and experiences from you sissys. Thankyou! Please do respond :)

#2 Guest_T0nI_11_*

Guest_T0nI_11_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:43 PM

I am selling original abortion medicines (cytotec). I do shipping and meet ups (MANILA AREA). You may contact me at 0905-338-2502. Trusted seller since 2010

#3 Guest_camille_*

Guest_camille_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:26 PM

Sis magpunta ka nalang sa OB gyne.may bago sila ngayon iniinjet na contraceptives. Good for 6 months. Nakalimutan ko tawag pero for sure alam naman ng gyne yun.

#4 Guest_Rnurse_*

Guest_Rnurse_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:52 AM

Please give me some advice and share your stories. I need help because i dont want to get unwanted pregnancy ever again. My bf and i are not sexually active but i want to make sure. My experience had been a lesson. Sisters and readers please give some advice! :)

What is the best and safest contraceptive to use after an abortion? How will it work and what are the side effects?

I tried searching over the internet too, but i want to hear some stories and experiences from you sissys. Thankyou! Please do respond :)

You can try using the Althea, same effect sa mga mamahalin na brands.

#5 eLLa_22

eLLa_22

eLLa_22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:19 PM

Limited ba budget? Try micropill, wala pang 100 pesos, same lang effect sa mga leading brands. If gusto naman ng branded you can try Yasmin, Diane35 or Althea, o kaya injectibles para longer ang effect.

For genuine meds text me at 09152858517 :)

Mifepristone, Cytotec, Morning after pill, Meds for erectile dysfunction are all available :D

Trusted since 2008 :D

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users