- - - - -

5 weeks and 6 days

unwanted pregnancy graduating student confused nervous abortion boyfriend

25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:30 AM

Hello sisters! I just wanna share my experience in using the mife kit from Ms. Ella, I was 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant at that time when I started the procedure. I will tell my story in a timely manner

Here it is!! :)

July 14, 2018

This was the day when I ordered the mife kit from Ms. Ella, at first, I was quite dubious if she can be trusted because right now in our generation is the time wherein it's really hard to trust people because there are a lot of ways that people can scam you that could leave you more hopeless and helpless.

Anyway, I got her number here in the site and for people who wanna know her number here it is: 09152858517 she is trusted, you can trust Ms. Ella 101% in getting your legitimate order.

July 16, 2018 (DAY ONE)

I got my order. It was mife kit because I have researched the internet and this forum as well and it proves that this is a more effective way to abortion. Why? Because Mife kit consists: 1 Mifepristone and 6 Misoprostol, depending on how long you're carrying your baby. The Mifepristone serves as the medicine that blocks the progesterone which gives nutrients to the baby, if the Mifepristone blocks the nutrients from getting to the baby, the baby would then detach making it easier for the Misoprostol to do its job (PUSHING THE BABY OUT YOUR VAG) This is only from my understanding hahaha. I am not a nursing student or whatsoever. They said that early pregnancy that practice medical abortion can also be called as "Force menstruation".

ANYWAAAY. My DAY ONE PROCEDURE, was not that painful at all, though, I felt a little pain but it was very bearable. So, you don't really have to worry on Day 1, just follow the instructions Ms. Ella has sent you.

July 17, 2018 (DAY TWO)

This day was bearable as well, for me, it's not really that painful. I stayed in the bed with my boyfriend, we were at the hotel. I was the one inserting the pills in my vag just to be sure that I was pushing the pills up to my cervix. In my research, they say that you have to push the pills at least, near your cervix, but I dont know. I just followed the instructions just to be sure. Time was really slow at that time because I was feeling very uncomfortable because of the pain and by holding on to my bladder. But all in all, it was really bearable. From 1-10, I could rate it as 6.8??? HAHA. Anyway, don't be nervous. I advice that you have someone. Your boyfriend or husband so that you can have someone to talk to and someone who would take care of you just in case the situation will go wrong.

4AM (DAY TWO PROCEDURE)

I stood up in bed and went straight to the restroom. To my dismay, there wasn't that many many blood as what the others have described in their stories. Yes, the blood was plenty but not as plenty as what the others have told in this forum. But I saw a really small blood clot, I dont know if that was the fetus, it's color red and has a touch of white. I don't really know what to expect, what I should see to know if it was a success. I was thinking that time that maybe I should just went to the restroom when I needed to pee and poop so much because maybe that way, there would be more blood and blood clots. Hahahaha :lol: I'm confused. :(

I also wanna add up to this information that I used diapers as I was laying in the bed for nine hours so that I wouldn't be force to stand up and change my panties or napkins or wet the bed with blood making it look like a murder scene :lol: :lol:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Things that I brought to the hotel
  • Diaper (One is enough)
  • Overnight napkin (Just in case)
  • Water and food (After the procedure)
  • Thermometer (To check the temperature, just in case)
  • YOUR OWN BLANKET (Because hotel blankets are thin!!)
  • Extra short, panty, and shirt
  • Tissues
  • Wet wipes
  • Alcohol
  • PLASTIC (For trash)
  • MY SUPPORTIVE BOYFRIEND :lol: :wub:
​JULY 18, 2018 (DAY 3)

I cleaned the house of my boyfriend because I stayed the night there after the procedure then we woke up, the whole day, we were cleaning their house and doing their laundries and also cooking foods. I changed my napkin (KOTEX OVERNIGHT NAPKIN) 3 TIMES!! I don't know if that was too much or not enough.

July 20, 2018 (DAY 5)

I noticed that my breasts wasn't hurting so much anymore, yeah, it hurts a little but not too much maybe because I was beginning to discharge the symptoms of pregnancy? I hope so. But when I asked my boyfriend if there was something that changed in my breasts, he told me that my nipples got small but only a few. HAHAHAHA.

SO TO WRAP THINGS UP!

The experience was bearable, I believe that for anyone who will try it, YOU CAN DO IT! Just don't think of it too much, don't think that it will hurt a lot. You can do this. And just follow the instructions that Ms. Ella gave you because that's the only thing that you will hold onto through the rest of the procedure. It's just sad that she is unable to reply fast or sometimes, not reply at all :(

THOSE WHO WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS OR JUST WANT TO TALK, YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE. I WILL REPLY AND TRY TO HELP YOU :D

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!! :wub:

#2 Guest_crestfallen_*

Guest_crestfallen_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2018 - 04:23 PM

Hi! How much was the kit? Do you think one can do it alone? Because no one knows I am pregnant. I can't tell it to my boyfriend bc he would want to keep the baby. And nope. Just no. We're both first year college students. We can't raise the baby on our own. Plus, I can't let my family know about it. They don't even know i have a boyfriend. This might be so selfish of me but I don't care if he leaves me when he knows. This is not what i have planned for my life. Please send help. I'd be very much delighted. Thank you. 🙂🙏

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:03 AM

Hi! How much was the kit? Do you think one can do it alone? Because no one knows I am pregnant. I can't tell it to my boyfriend bc he would want to keep the baby. And nope. Just no. We're both first year college students. We can't raise the baby on our own. Plus, I can't let my family know about it. They don't even know i have a boyfriend. This might be so selfish of me but I don't care if he leaves me when he knows. This is not what i have planned for my life. Please send help. I'd be very much delighted. Thank you. 🙂🙏

Hello. Depende kung ilang linggo ka nang buntis ang presyuhan. Pero kung Mife Kit bibilhin mo at least mag-ready ka nang limang libo. Yes, it ain't cheap. Maybe you can do it alone. Depende sayo kung marunong kang mag-isa at alagaan ang sarili ng mag-isa. Pero kayanin mo. Keep yourself entertained and distracted from the pain. Binge-watch a series or movies, play that album thrice in a row, some games will do. And read; more research is key. Message mo yung Ella; 0915 285 8517. Btw, refrain from calling the unborn fetus "baby" because a baby is alive and what you're about to do is denying it life. So, yeah. Go girl.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:11 AM

And maybe you should consider to use condom next time. And the next time after the next time. Or plan any birth control plans. I'm saying no to abstinence, tho. Just practice safe sex. A huge help for the humanity :)

#5 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:34 AM

I think you can do it alone! Kasi may mga nakikita ako dito na magisa lang din nilang ginagawa ung procedure. I suggest nga lang na you stay at a motel if you dont want your parents to know. The kit was around 5k above depende kung ilang months ung dinadala mo. Aaand, no!! I don't think your selfish. You're just doing what you think is best for you right now. Saka hindi ba parang mas selfish kung itutuloy mo tapos di mo naman mabibigay yung mga kailangan nung baby? Hehehe yun lang. Contact mo si ms ella. Nanjan ang number niya :D Update mo ko kung ano mangyayari :)

#6 Guest_ClaireJ_*

Guest_ClaireJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:30 AM

Hi ilang weeks pregnant ka na? Naghahanap ako ng kasabay :(

#7 Guest_Bbyz_*

Guest_Bbyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:49 AM

Can I have your number para may makausap pr mapagtanungan ako during your procedure? :( thank you!

#8 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:45 PM

Can I have your number para may makausap pr mapagtanungan ako during your procedure? :( thank you!

pwede naman kaya lang di ko alam kung papayag moderators dito parang bawal ata yun? Huhuhuhu basta advice ko lang talaga follow the instructions lang :D

#9 Guest_Bbyz_*

Guest_Bbyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:12 PM

Pano yun masakit ba sya? :( ilan days tumatagal? Pwede ba akong pumasok sa school kinabukasan? Tolerable ba lahat ng sakit? :( help

#10 Duchess

Duchess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:46 PM

Pano yun masakit ba sya? :( ilan days tumatagal? Pwede ba akong pumasok sa school kinabukasan? Tolerable ba lahat ng sakit? :( help

Depende sa pain tolerance mo yung sakit. Madami nagsasabi sobrang sakit and nagcchills and fever sila. nung ako, 6/10 ung pain then walang chills and fever pero lumabas sya nang maayos. The bloodclot is approximately as big as my fist. 7wks ako that time.

#11 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:41 AM

Same kay duchess wala din akong naramdaman na chills at fever. Hmmm. Depende sayo if makakapasok ka ng school bukas kung kaya mo pero nung day 3 ko kinaya ko naman maglinis linis pa ng bahay hahaha

#12 Guest_crestfallen_*

Guest_crestfallen_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:33 AM

Also, I have sensitive kidneys. I've had UTI last summer, and my kidneys were dilated. Would it affect the success of the procedure 🙁

#13 Guest 1

Guest 1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:46 AM

Pwede ba uminom ng pain reliever?

#14 Guest_Bbz_*

Guest_Bbz_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:16 AM

Gusto ko magkaroon ng karamay habang ggawin yung procedure pero di pa ko nakakaorder kasi 3 days delayed palang ako at negative pa yung pt ko. Pero sure na bibili ako and i trust ms ella kasi ang dami kong nababasa saknyang maganda. Though may mga negatives pero mas marami yung succesful. Sinonpwede makaramay? ;(

#15 Guest_aaaaa_*

Guest_aaaaa_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:24 PM

ask lang po pano malalaman if ilang weeks na? 2 weeks late na po kasi ako ngayon and nag-pt na ko, two lines lumabas pero faint yung isa. pero po by wednesday siguro bibili na ko ng mife

#16 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

Also, I have sensitive kidneys. I've had UTI last summer, and my kidneys were dilated. Would it affect the success of the procedure 🙁

hala di ko alam sis try mo itext ng itext si ms ella para mapansin ka tanungin mo siya tungkol jan :(

#17 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

Pwede ba uminom ng pain reliever?

bawal sis sakin ni ms ella tinanong ko din siya

#18 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2018 - 09:40 PM

Gusto ko magkaroon ng karamay habang ggawin yung procedure pero di pa ko nakakaorder kasi 3 days delayed palang ako at negative pa yung pt ko. Pero sure na bibili ako and i trust ms ella kasi ang dami kong nababasa saknyang maganda. Though may mga negatives pero mas marami yung succesful. Sinonpwede makaramay? ;(

Go sis kaya mo yan :)

#19 Alone

Alone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:32 PM

Hi guyz ask ko lang kung ok ba ang cyto kit? Sino na nakapag try po? Preggy 2mos grabi im alone po hindi ko na din alam gagawin ko, hindi alam ng kadormate ko n preggy ako.. Salamat

#20 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:17 AM

Hi guyz ask ko lang kung ok ba ang cyto kit? Sino na nakapag try po? Preggy 2mos grabi im alone po hindi ko na din alam gagawin ko, hindi alam ng kadormate ko n preggy ako.. Salamat

hellloooo mag mife ka nalang para sigurado :D pakiramdam ko kasi mas effective yun kasi madami din nagsasabi dito sa site na to

#21 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:22 AM

UPDATE!!

July 24 (9th day of the procedure) - Morning 7AM -- Pagkagising ko, naihi ako so dumiretso ako sa cr tapos sa floor ako umihi kasi ewan ko kung bakit hahahaha tapos pagkaihi ko, ang daming lumabas ng blood clot tapos may nakita akong isang maliit na blood clot na may white di ko sure kung un na ba yun. Hay kinakabahan ako sana maging success yung process ko :(

#22 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:57 AM

Hi sisters! Update ko lang. Meron na akong menstruation ngayon :D After 5 weeks and 6 days ako nagkarroon ng mens simula nung ginawa ko yung procedure. Sobrang kabado pa ako kasi akala ko buntis ako ulit dahil nagunprotected sex kami ng bf ko 2 weeks after ng abortion. Advice ko lang wag niyo gagawin yun dahil napakarisky at kakainin kayo ng kaba :( Anyway, good luck sa lahat ng magsstart palang ng procedure. Please ask me anything here if you need help :)

#23 Guest_Bella23_*

Guest_Bella23_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:23 PM

Hi sis sunny, ask ko lang po kung yung white something na clot na nakita niyo is may water sa loob? I'm not sure kung yun na kasi yung embryo, cyto kit ginamit ko and right after ng procedure lumabas sakin yun. 6 weeks na rin akong preggy before ko gawin. Tinitigan ko naman ng maigi yung white clot na yun and may parang lumulutang sa loob nung water.

#24 Guest_Sunny88_*

Guest_Sunny88_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2018 - 03:05 AM

Hi sis sunny, ask ko lang po kung yung white something na clot na nakita niyo is may water sa loob? I'm not sure kung yun na kasi yung embryo, cyto kit ginamit ko and right after ng procedure lumabas sakin yun. 6 weeks na rin akong preggy before ko gawin. Tinitigan ko naman ng maigi yung white clot na yun and may parang lumulutang sa loob nung water.

Hi sis! Sorry now lang ako nakareply. Hmmm. Di ko na alam kung may water yun eh huhu pero sis di ko din alam talaga kung ano itsura nung blood na lalabas sayo para malaman if un na ba ung bby :( nakakasad nga eh. Hinahanap ko talaga ung baby pero di ko mahanap huhuhuhu :( basta sis para bawasan kaba mo ng onti, idaan mo nalang sa PT after a few weeks and wag kang makikipagintercourse tulad ng ginawa ko. buti nalang di ako nabuntis ulit :(

#25 Guest_M.A_*

Guest_M.A_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:50 AM

Hi sis! Sorry now lang ako nakareply. Hmmm. Di ko na alam kung may water yun eh huhu pero sis di ko din alam talaga kung ano itsura nung blood na lalabas sayo para malaman if un na ba ung bby :( nakakasad nga eh. Hinahanap ko talaga ung baby pero di ko mahanap huhuhuhu :( basta sis para bawasan kaba mo ng onti, idaan mo nalang sa PT after a few weeks and wag kang makikipagintercourse tulad ng ginawa ko. buti nalang di ako nabuntis ulit :(

Sis just wanted to ask yung day by day na pag take mo ng gamot. Like day 1 you took 2 mife?
Then day 2 day 3 day 4 and so on.
I tried kasi same meds. Pero 1 day procedure lng sya, oras nga lng actually. And mild bleeding lng nangyayari sakin ngayon. As in patak lng. Pang day 3 ko na ngayon pero ganun pa din sya

#26 Guest_M.A_*

Guest_M.A_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:52 AM

Same lng din tayo, 5 weeks and 3 days na ako

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unwanted pregnancy, graduating, student, confused, nervous, abortion, boyfriend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users