- - - - -

Might Be Pregnant : Need an advice please

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NANA_*

Guest_NANA_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2022 - 02:10 AM

I had my period on Jan 24 and got into unprotected sex on the 30th and it was pop inside so i bought pills right away and took it within 24 hrs and in on last row of pills na but i still dont have my period. Is there a tendency that i got pregnant tho? I thought safe sex is 1-3 days after the period. Please someone comment if you already experienced this case. Thank you so much!!!

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2022 - 01:04 PM

I had the same experience with you had my period jan 10 unprotected sex January 16 took the pills right away. I was supposed to have my period feb 9, took a total 6 pt which came out negative just started bleeding this feb 21 and now on my 3rd day of bleeding but I'm not still sure if I'm pregnant or I'm just paranoid. With regards to the safe days yes 1-3 days after your period but the sperm can stay alive up to 5 days. Just pray and hope for the best and stop stress yourself out cause it my delay your period further

#3 Guest_Guest0001_*

Guest_Guest0001_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2022 - 07:57 PM

Yes, it could be possible po since sperms can live up to 7 days inside. Counting should start on the first day of the period. So I assume your start date is Jan 24 and your safe dates would be Jan 24 - Jan 30, that is 7 days from the first day of your period. So may possibility po since as I have mentioned, the sperm can live up to 7 days, and few days after Jan 30, ovulation may start. But of course, best pa din po na mag pregnancy test. Whatever is the result po, remember that you have the right to your own body. Ingat!

#4 Guest_Guest000001_*

Guest_Guest000001_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:10 PM

Hi. Yes, possible po na pregnant kayo since sperms can live up to 7 days inside. Counting should start on the first day of the period, which you mentioned its Jan 24. So your safe days are between Jan 24-30, 7 days from the first day of the period, and yung super safe is Jan 24-28, yes yung iba may regla pa jan, pero yun po yung proper counting. So few days after Jan 30 po, possible na nag ovulate ka na, and as I have mentioned, sperms can live up to 7 days, so possible may fertilization na nangyari. But of course, its best pa din po to get tested. Whatever is the result, remember that you have the right to your own body. Ingat!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users