abortion cycotec

2 replies to this topic

#1 sheng11

sheng11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:34 AM

Me and my Boyfriend did it last week. Thursday night ( took 6 cyco and 2 pampahilab/ 4 orally and 2 insert)

and after a couple of days , I felt it really painful and dinugo tlga ako malakas din.
pero on and off and there was one day felt i was in labor again, but we tested a while ago and I tested positive again. :(

This is after a six day grace period. fail po ba? or should I wait another week before redoing it again

I'm 3 weeks pregnant po.

#2 Guest_Quincy_*

Guest_Quincy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:04 AM

Me and my Boyfriend did it last week. Thursday night ( took 6 cyco and 2 pampahilab/ 4 orally and 2 insert)

and after a couple of days , I felt it really painful and dinugo tlga ako malakas din.
pero on and off and there was one day felt i was in labor again, but we tested a while ago and I tested positive again. :(

This is after a six day grace period. fail po ba? or should I wait another week before redoing it again

I'm 3 weeks pregnant po.

Wait for 2more weeks, most probably may natira pa and it takes time na mawala yun so may discharges ka pang maeencounter. You may ask the seller on when is the best time to do pt. dont worry, ako 2-3weeks din before mag pt kasi on and off ang spotting/bleeding ko. I underwent the procedure oct3 pa pero mife kit akin.

#3 sheng11

sheng11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

ah cge po mam salamat so far po buo buo na lumabas. at malakas po this saturday at mejo guminhawa po pkiramdam ko this week a prang ndi na po ako masakit at mtigas ang tyan ko salamat.. po mam

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abortion, cycotec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users