Jump to content


- - - - -

Just ordered today from Miss Ella

cytotec kit

14 replies to this topic

#1 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:46 PM

Hi Sis,

I have already paid Miss Ella this morning. I am awaiting for instructions and the tracking #. Keeping my fingers crossed.

#2 Guest_xiaofull_*

  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:48 PM

View PostSingleMom_21, on 27 September 2016 - 06:46 PM, said:

Hi Sis,

I have already paid Miss Ella this morning. I am awaiting for instructions and the tracking #. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Update ka dito sis...kase plan ko din this week..

#3 Guest_JHEN_*

  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:06 AM

hi .. ILANG MONTHS KA PO

#4 Guest_jhen_*

  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

can you atleast tell me your experience? after mo itake yung meds?

#5 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:52 PM

Just got my meds from Miss Ella. Will start procedure on the 30th. I'm hoping everything will work out fine. Will update you guys kung ano na.

#6 Guest_single_*

  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:04 PM

View PostSingleMom_21, on 28 September 2016 - 09:52 PM, said:

Just got my meds from Miss Ella. Will start procedure on the 30th. I'm hoping everything will work out fine. Will update you guys kung ano na.

View PostSingleMom_21, on 28 September 2016 - 09:52 PM, said:

Just got my meds from Miss Ella. Will start procedure on the 30th. I'm hoping everything will work out fine. Will update you guys kung ano na.

talaga po ? im planning sa sunday e medyo kabado po..

#7 zaiyah123

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:33 PM

hello. cno may plan to do the procedure this week? need q ksabay khit thru updates lng d2.. thanks

#8 Guest_jinny_*

  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:15 AM

Hi all! Just want to share my experience.. Hopefully this will be my 1st and last time to do something like this..

I am 2 months pregnant when I decided to do this procedure. Initially, i was not intending to buy my meds from Ms. Ella.. I was able to scout a different seller who seems legit also since she has a lot of positive feedbacks. But while transacting with her, something seemed off. She does not want to disclose her name even if i was already asking for payment details. Insisting that her secretary will be the one to get the payment. I was at that time very desperate but then I don't want to be scammed as well. Not at this time. So I tried to search other sellers online. That is when I saw Ella_22. For days I kept backreading the reviews of her, and all of them were positive. So I decided to contact her. Coincidentally, she was the one i tried to contact 3 yrs ago when I tried to abort my 1st born but did not pursue.

Anyways, i was relieved that I found her to be very trustworthy enough for me to decide to buy the meds from her. I sent the money thursday afternoon before her cutoff and requested if she can ship immediately for me to receive the next day. And Ms Ella did not disappoint. I received the package lunch of Friday as well as the instructions. I immediately began the procedure that day. I was very nervous so i kept rereading the instructions and kept texting ms ella for clarifications. I am very grateful she answered all my queries though at times i was a bit irritating.

There are the detailed series of events on what happened to me, for your reference:

Sept 22: sent payment before 4pm. Around 8pm, received tracking number from ms.ella. i immediately tracked it in lbc. Status:For shipment to visayas.
Sept 23: around 10 am i received the instructions from ms ella. Carefully reread it a couple of times. Understood it by heart.
Sept 23: Took the meds. Felt nothing, normal lang.
Sept 24: Had slight bleeding in the afternoon already.Started the procedure late evening.

1st dose: slight cramps, tolerable, no bleeding yet.
extreme pain in my abdomen, i cant sleep so i just watch movies on my phone. I kept on turning in my bed but all position were very uncomfortable. Was able to sleep for 1 hr i think before the pain woke me up.Bleeding also meron na.
painful still but tolerable.luckily i did not experience fever or diarhhea. Only abdominal pain. Was able to sleep after that.

Sept 25:Around 6am, i went to the cr and peed. There,may lumabas na sa akin na buo.. 3 big clots. The pain subsided, so i started walking2x nonstop. Very consistent naman ung flow and may nga clots na lumalabas from now and then..

Update: today, sept 30, the bleeding stopped after my 1st take of the anti hemo. I tried to ask ms ella if this is normal since a lot of feedbacks i read here, 2-4weeks bleeding. thankful that ms ella still replied, and she said its normal depending on the body of the woman. Thankfully, my body well adjusted to the medicine, i guess. So here i am waiting to conduct my pt and ultrasound to confirm if the operation is indeed successful. But for reference, i dont feel any preggy symptoms anymore (most especially the back pain)..

Well that is my experience. This will be the day that I will regret for my entire life. But decisions had to be made. Sacrifices had to be done.

#9 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:47 PM

View Postzaiyah123, on 29 September 2016 - 11:33 PM, said:

hello. cno may plan to do the procedure this week? need q ksabay khit thru updates lng d2.. thanks

Hello! I'm going to start my procedure na. Medjo kabado pero sige lang. Gosh ~

#10 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:49 PM

View Postjhen, on 28 September 2016 - 10:25 AM, said:

can you atleast tell me your experience? after mo itake yung meds?

Hello. Sorry for the late update. Hindi ko pa kasi na take ung meds kasi hindi ko pa masunod ung instructions word per word. Pero I will be starting na by 10pm tonight

#11 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:51 PM

View Postxiaofull, on 27 September 2016 - 11:48 PM, said:

Update ka dito sis...kase plan ko din this week..

3 months. Cyto Kit ang inorder ko sis

#12 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:51 PM

View Postjinny, on 30 September 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

Hi all! Just want to share my experience.. Hopefully this will be my 1st and last time to do something like this..

I am 2 months pregnant when I decided to do this procedure. Initially, i was not intending to buy my meds from Ms. Ella.. I was able to scout a different seller who seems legit also since she has a lot of positive feedbacks. But while transacting with her, something seemed off. She does not want to disclose her name even if i was already asking for payment details. Insisting that her secretary will be the one to get the payment. I was at that time very desperate but then I don't want to be scammed as well. Not at this time. So I tried to search other sellers online. That is when I saw Ella_22. For days I kept backreading the reviews of her, and all of them were positive. So I decided to contact her. Coincidentally, she was the one i tried to contact 3 yrs ago when I tried to abort my 1st born but did not pursue.

Anyways, i was relieved that I found her to be very trustworthy enough for me to decide to buy the meds from her. I sent the money thursday afternoon before her cutoff and requested if she can ship immediately for me to receive the next day. And Ms Ella did not disappoint. I received the package lunch of Friday as well as the instructions. I immediately began the procedure that day. I was very nervous so i kept rereading the instructions and kept texting ms ella for clarifications. I am very grateful she answered all my queries though at times i was a bit irritating.

There are the detailed series of events on what happened to me, for your reference:

Sept 22: sent payment before 4pm. Around 8pm, received tracking number from ms.ella. i immediately tracked it in lbc. Status:For shipment to visayas.
Sept 23: around 10 am i received the instructions from ms ella. Carefully reread it a couple of times. Understood it by heart.
Sept 23: Took the meds. Felt nothing, normal lang.
Sept 24: Had slight bleeding in the afternoon already.Started the procedure late evening.

1st dose: slight cramps, tolerable, no bleeding yet.
extreme pain in my abdomen, i cant sleep so i just watch movies on my phone. I kept on turning in my bed but all position were very uncomfortable. Was able to sleep for 1 hr i think before the pain woke me up.Bleeding also meron na.
painful still but tolerable.luckily i did not experience fever or diarhhea. Only abdominal pain. Was able to sleep after that.

Sept 25:Around 6am, i went to the cr and peed. There,may lumabas na sa akin na buo.. 3 big clots. The pain subsided, so i started walking2x nonstop. Very consistent naman ung flow and may nga clots na lumalabas from now and then..

Update: today, sept 30, the bleeding stopped after my 1st take of the anti hemo. I tried to ask ms ella if this is normal since a lot of feedbacks i read here, 2-4weeks bleeding. thankful that ms ella still replied, and she said its normal depending on the body of the woman. Thankfully, my body well adjusted to the medicine, i guess. So here i am waiting to conduct my pt and ultrasound to confirm if the operation is indeed successful. But for reference, i dont feel any preggy symptoms anymore (most especially the back pain)..

Well that is my experience. This will be the day that I will regret for my entire life. But decisions had to be made. Sacrifices had to be done.


Sis, anong kit ung inorder mo? Akin kasi I ordered cyto kit from Ms. Ella

#13 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:01 AM

View Postzaiyah123, on 29 September 2016 - 11:33 PM, said:

hello. cno may plan to do the procedure this week? need q ksabay khit thru updates lng d2.. thanks

Nagawa ko na ung procedure last night.

#14 Guest_mi_*

  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

kakasend q palang kay miss ella ng payment and waiting for updates..im two months priggy ang bigat lang gawin kasi anak q to..pero no choice ako sa sitwasyon namin ngaun...sabay kami nabuntis ng real gf ng taty ng anak q and sad to say hindi ako ung pananagutan kasi hndi naman ako ung original gf nya..yes pumasok ako sa sitwasyon na ganun kasi mahal q ung lalaki naging bulag ang tanga sa sitwasyon namin...and ung batang to ung mag suffr ng lahat ang bigat lang kasi hindi q expectd na aabot ako sa ganitong sitwasyon and my dicisions final...before q nakita ung blog na to i feel useless misserable and super duper dppress kasi wala akong ibang masabihan... and thanks to miss ella hopping for ur help and guidance hanggang ma suvive q tong gagawin ko....god forgive me for this,i promise mas magiging malapit ako sa inyo...

#15 SingleMom_21

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:55 AM

View Postmi, on 21 October 2016 - 04:13 PM, said:

kakasend q palang kay miss ella ng payment and waiting for updates..im two months priggy ang bigat lang gawin kasi anak q to..pero no choice ako sa sitwasyon namin ngaun...sabay kami nabuntis ng real gf ng taty ng anak q and sad to say hindi ako ung pananagutan kasi hndi naman ako ung original gf nya..yes pumasok ako sa sitwasyon na ganun kasi mahal q ung lalaki naging bulag ang tanga sa sitwasyon namin...and ung batang to ung mag suffr ng lahat ang bigat lang kasi hindi q expectd na aabot ako sa ganitong sitwasyon and my dicisions final...before q nakita ung blog na to i feel useless misserable and super duper dppress kasi wala akong ibang masabihan... and thanks to miss ella hopping for ur help and guidance hanggang ma suvive q tong gagawin ko....god forgive me for this,i promise mas magiging malapit ako sa inyo...


Hi Sis, anong kit ung inorder mo? I hope all goes well with your procedure :)




Reply to this topic


This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users