- - - - -

A mife kit success story. Feeling anxious? Read up

35 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:14 AM

KNOW WHAT? I GET IT. I get the cold feeling sweeping all over your body when you first saw those two lines on a home pregnancy test. The feeling na shit, positive na to cause there could be no false positive (aside from evaporation lines) pagdating sa PT. Tapos although your boyfriend/guy is there with you, and he says he is with you a hundred percent, not really. Cause this is your body, not his. He doesn’t know half of it, the confusion, the dread, the anxiety. AND I KNOW IT IS EXTRA HARD FOR US FILIPINAS, LIVING IN A VERY SERIOUS CATHOLIC COUNTRY THAT FORBIDS ABORTION. “Pro-life” daw kasi tayo. Well, whose life? Yours, a young/adult woman who still has plans and aspirations or the clump of cells’ growing inside you which, for all we know, isn’t even conscious at this point? I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL GUILTY AND SINNING. PERO BE STRONG. Shit happens, and I honestly look up to all of you who found courage and strength to go on with this procedure.

I WAS ROUGHLY 6-7 WEEKS when I did the procedure. I bought a mife kit from Miss Ella (she is legit, reach her at 09152858517. Don’t bug her too much, get straight to the point. She’s a very busy entrepreneur.) NOTE: If you’re still on your first trimester of prgnancy and not sure between the cyto kit and mife kit cause nagttry ka makatipid or whatever, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TAKE THE MIFE KIT. Mas okay na yung sure, kesa paulit ulit and magka incomplete abortion ka pa, mas expensive yun, diba? WAG MAGTIPID. THIS IS A VERY DELICATE PROCEDURE AND YOU NEED TO GIVE IT YOUR 100 PERCENT. I followed Miss Ella’s instructions, all of it, except when i failed dun sa part na no pooping til 4 am. After the 2nd dose, I couldn’t hold it in anymore! Trust me, the cramps are pretty much like dysmenorrhea lang, ang mahirap na part is yung diarrhea! I was so anxious that the procedure might have failed. I texted Miss Ella and she said we’ll have to see what happens. I bled heavier than my normal period and with clots too for about 2 weeks, decreasing over time. My boobs started to feel less soreness, until there was none. Di na rin ako ganon ka sleepy all the time. I was waiting for the huge clot that may possibly be the embryo, pero I researched and most likely raw pag 7 weeks below you may not see it. So now, nearly 3 weeks after my procedure, I took a home PT and it’s negative already. I feel so relieved.

I am writing here because this site has been my support system (although I do not post/comment) throughout this scary phase in my life. And I just want to leave everyone on here a message: Don’t be scared, don’t be ashamed. We all make mistakes. And you are all so brave for standing up for your choice. Will it hurt physically? It may vary, but to me only to an extent na medyo mas masakit lang from menstrual cramps. Will it hurt emotionally? Maybe for some. For me, nah. I don’t see a broken woman in me. I see a brave soul who stood up for her choice. So girls, I’m proud of you. Abortion is a delicate procedure, maybe even scary, but ultimately it’s just a strengthening phase in our lives. Be safe next time, ladies!

#2 Guest_Ashley_*

Guest_Ashley_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:02 AM

Hello sis I bought mife kit frim Ms. Ella and gagawin ko yung procedure ng magisa. Ask ko lng kung magisa mo lng din ba ginawa yung procedure? Sobrang kinakabahan ako. Salamat

#3 Guest_OhCarol_*

Guest_OhCarol_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

Same tayo sis! Grabe yang diarrhea part.. start palang ng 2nd dose feel ko na sya tas 10:20 palang di ko na kinaya.bahala na un 5k dignidad ko nakataya pag nagkalat ako sa bed namen🤣🤣 akala ko nga failed, but just today January31 nagpaultrasound ako. Clear na uterus ko at kumapal na sya. Akala ko kase incomplete abortion natakot kame ni hubby kase mas delikado. Halos di kase ako dinugo. 8weeks ako when i did the procedure. Day16 ko na now. Halos wala nko spotting. 💕

#4 Guest_Naynay_*

Guest_Naynay_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

Maam ask ko lang po anu mga kinain mo after you take mife?and before you take cyto?

#5 Guest_Oreo_*

Guest_Oreo_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

Thank you, Girl!

#6 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:28 PM

Hello sis I bought mife kit frim Ms. Ella and gagawin ko yung procedure ng magisa. Ask ko lng kung magisa mo lng din ba ginawa yung procedure? Sobrang kinakabahan ako. Salamat

Hi, Ashley! I was with my boyfriend when I did this. Sya yung nag-ayos ng schedule kung kelan bawal na kumain ganon and all pero I did the insertions myself. Pero tbh di ko sya kailangan aside dun sa need mo ng kausap to pass the time and sa part na may blood na kasi that’s when it got messy. Di naman ako nanghina enough para di ko makayanan gawin mga bagay bagay and since nakahiga lang naman most of the time. Siguro it depends din how far along ka na in the pregnancy. Pero as for me, wala talagang hassle whatsoever! Super tolerable din ang pain. Wag kabahan. Kayang kaya mo yan. Let me know what happened okay? ☺️

#7 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:32 PM

Same tayo sis! Grabe yang diarrhea part.. start palang ng 2nd dose feel ko na sya tas 10:20 palang di ko na kinaya.bahala na un 5k dignidad ko nakataya pag nagkalat ako sa bed namen🤣🤣 akala ko nga failed, but just today January31 nagpaultrasound ako. Clear na uterus ko at kumapal na sya. Akala ko kase incomplete abortion natakot kame ni hubby kase mas delikado. Halos di kase ako dinugo. 8weeks ako when i did the procedure. Day16 ko na now. Halos wala nko spotting. 💕

I know right? Tinry ko talaga magpoop before procedure pero wala tapos same around 10 di ko na talaga kinaya lol. Nag jumping jacks nalang ako maya maya and I’m glad I bled just fine. Wala na rin ako spotting masyado. Rare case naman ang incompelte abortion kasi most likely sa next period i-eexpell ng body mo yung remaining fetal tissues. I’m glad to hear you’re okay na! Yay, we came through! 💁🏽‍♀️

#8 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:36 PM

Maam ask ko lang po anu mga kinain mo after you take mife?and before you take cyto?

Hi! Generally, hours before, bawal po talaga kumain ng anything. Just had heavy breakfast for the mife and cyto days, halos no water intake din. All this is further explained sa instructions ni Miss Ella which she explicitly said not to post anywhere so that’s all I can tell you po, sorry. ☺️ Basta as long as you follow your seller’s instructions you should be fine!

#9 akazukin chacha

akazukin chacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:08 AM

nag pt ako yesterday, and it was already positive. expected na drting dapat ang period ko last january 28. pero d nako ngkaron. what kit is recommended na gamitin ko mga sis? sobrang kaba at nerbyos ako ngaun

#10 Guest_SophiaG_*

Guest_SophiaG_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:49 AM

Mife user: I just did the mife last night. And on my 2nd day which is eat heavy breakfast..
So far wala akong sakit na nararamdaman,ewan ko nlng later tonight with the 2nd day medication. Im hoping for successful result. May God grant his mercy and grace.

#11 Guest_Ashley_*

Guest_Ashley_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:10 AM

Magstart ako today sa day 1 then tomorrow yung malupet na part. Hopefully may makausap ako since magisa ko lng talaga gagawin to. I know sobrang mali pero hindi pa talaga time. Sana makausap kita sis diane

#12 Guest_Guest_camille_*

Guest_Guest_camille_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:14 AM

Gano kaeffective yung mife kit?

#13 Guest_Mae_*

Guest_Mae_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:22 PM

Hi miss ella from davao ako magkano po ba?

#14 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

nag pt ako yesterday, and it was already positive. expected na drting dapat ang period ko last january 28. pero d nako ngkaron. what kit is recommended na gamitin ko mga sis? sobrang kaba at nerbyos ako ngaun

Hi! Like i said, for me mas okay talaga na dun na sa sure, which is mife kit. In my case I was only 5-6 weeks pero I took the mife kit kasi 1,500 lang ang difference nya sa cyto. It depends po kasi kung how far along ka na po sa pregnancy. Mas matagal ka nang preggy, higher na po ang dosage and higher na rin ang price. Pero i highly suggest na mag mife na po para less complications. :)

#15 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:39 PM

Mife user: I just did the mife last night. And on my 2nd day which is eat heavy breakfast..
So far wala akong sakit na nararamdaman,ewan ko nlng later tonight with the 2nd day medication. Im hoping for successful result. May God grant his mercy and grace.

Hi. Wala po talagang side effects pa after taking the mifepristone. Few women lang po nakakaramdam ng iba after the mife. The pain and side effects will start most likely after po ng cyto doses. Just follow Miss Ella’s instructions and you will be fine! Make sure the pills get dissolved properly. Kaya mo yan ☺️

#16 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:46 PM

Magstart ako today sa day 1 then tomorrow yung malupet na part. Hopefully may makausap ako since magisa ko lng talaga gagawin to. I know sobrang mali pero hindi pa talaga time. Sana makausap kita sis diane

Hello ulit! Kayang kaya mo yan, besh. Make sure you try to poop as much as you can before the cyto doses. Kasi in my experience wala prob sa cramping eh, yung diarrhea ang mahirap. Mag ready ka rin ng maraming tissues sa hihigaan mo kasi it would be messy. I hope i could talk to you too pero there’s no way to spill my details without everyone here knowing my real identity haha. Pero you won’t need me. Charge mo lang phone mo, stock up on movies or mag net ka lang to take your time. Follow all instructions! Chill ka lang, you can do this.

#17 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:49 PM

98% daw po. From my research, hindi po halos nagffail ang mife especially in early pregnancy and of course given na you follow all the instructions.

#18 Guest_Diane N._*

Guest_Diane N._*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:52 PM

Hi po. Contact her through 09152858517 kasi po it varies depending on kung gaano ka na po katagal na pregnant. The farther you are in pregnancy, the higher the dose and price.

#19 akazukin chacha

akazukin chacha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:29 PM

hi sis ashley.. anu bnli mo? ung mife o cyto?

#20 hermosa_mujer

hermosa_mujer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationDavao City

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:58 PM

Mife has 98% success rate and cyto with 92% success rate.

Para sakin, mifekit talaga pinaka effective and mas sure. May kamahalan lang. But if you're certain to do the abortion without failure, wag kang magtipid. Mas magastos kasi kung paulit ulit mong gagawin, diba? So don nalang sa sure talaga, which is mife.

I got mine for 5k. The cost will depend kung ilang months kanang pregnant. I bought it kay Miss Ella when I was 8 weeks. 0915-285-8517 number nya, text nyo lang sya

#21 Guest_Sherry_*

Guest_Sherry_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:47 PM

Hi miss ella...im here in Qatar and delay na po aq last period q is dec. 22...i was hoping sana matulungan mo q...can you send mife kit here in Qatar kasi wala talga mabilhan dito and natatakot din aq...please badly need your help...

#22 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:55 PM

KNOW WHAT? I GET IT. I get the cold feeling sweeping all over your body when you first saw those two lines on a home pregnancy test. The feeling na shit, positive na to cause there could be no false positive (aside from evaporation lines) pagdating sa PT. Tapos although your boyfriend/guy is there with you, and he says he is with you a hundred percent, not really. Cause this is your body, not his. He doesn’t know half of it, the confusion, the dread, the anxiety. AND I KNOW IT IS EXTRA HARD FOR US FILIPINAS, LIVING IN A VERY SERIOUS CATHOLIC COUNTRY THAT FORBIDS ABORTION. “Pro-life” daw kasi tayo. Well, whose life? Yours, a young/adult woman who still has plans and aspirations or the clump of cells’ growing inside you which, for all we know, isn’t even conscious at this point? I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL GUILTY AND SINNING. PERO BE STRONG. Shit happens, and I honestly look up to all of you who found courage and strength to go on with this procedure.

I WAS ROUGHLY 6-7 WEEKS when I did the procedure. I bought a mife kit from Miss Ella (she is legit, reach her at 09152858517. Don’t bug her too much, get straight to the point. She’s a very busy entrepreneur.) NOTE: If you’re still on your first trimester of prgnancy and not sure between the cyto kit and mife kit cause nagttry ka makatipid or whatever, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TAKE THE MIFE KIT. Mas okay na yung sure, kesa paulit ulit and magka incomplete abortion ka pa, mas expensive yun, diba? WAG MAGTIPID. THIS IS A VERY DELICATE PROCEDURE AND YOU NEED TO GIVE IT YOUR 100 PERCENT. I followed Miss Ella’s instructions, all of it, except when i failed dun sa part na no pooping til 4 am. After the 2nd dose, I couldn’t hold it in anymore! Trust me, the cramps are pretty much like dysmenorrhea lang, ang mahirap na part is yung diarrhea! I was so anxious that the procedure might have failed. I texted Miss Ella and she said we’ll have to see what happens. I bled heavier than my normal period and with clots too for about 2 weeks, decreasing over time. My boobs started to feel less soreness, until there was none. Di na rin ako ganon ka sleepy all the time. I was waiting for the huge clot that may possibly be the embryo, pero I researched and most likely raw pag 7 weeks below you may not see it. So now, nearly 3 weeks after my procedure, I took a home PT and it’s negative already. I feel so relieved.

I am writing here because this site has been my support system (although I do not post/comment) throughout this scary phase in my life. And I just want to leave everyone on here a message: Don’t be scared, don’t be ashamed. We all make mistakes. And you are all so brave for standing up for your choice. Will it hurt physically? It may vary, but to me only to an extent na medyo mas masakit lang from menstrual cramps. Will it hurt emotionally? Maybe for some. For me, nah. I don’t see a broken woman in me. I see a brave soul who stood up for her choice. So girls, I’m proud of you. Abortion is a delicate procedure, maybe even scary, but ultimately it’s just a strengthening phase in our lives. Be safe next time, ladies!

This post gave me strength. Thank you so much for the encouragement. I've been reading posts in this blog to keep me busy and to find refuge ever since I found out I was pregnant and while waiting for my mife kit from ms. Ella.
Good luck sa ating lahat!

#23 Guest_Brava_*

Guest_Brava_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

Hello guys magkano kaya ang isang kit kay ms. Ella? May nabasa ako mahal daw kailangan paghandaan huhu

#24 Guest_Lonley82_*

Guest_Lonley82_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:05 AM

Super effective ba? Totoo ba to?

#25 Guest_Mtch_*

Guest_Mtch_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:15 AM

Guys bumili kasi ako mife kit kay ms. Ella and day 2 sa 2nd dose palang sobrang sakit na ng puson ko and pumutok na panubigan ko, nung 3rd dose na sobrang sakit lalo ng puson ko and nafifeel kong may lalabas na malaki sa V ko,inire ko to see na yung baby ko na pla yon :( tapos bglang napopoop nako ng sobra di ko n mapigilan kaya tumakbo nako sa cr to poop which is bawal pa. 12am nagtake ako ulit nung 4th dose khit may lumalabas ng dugo pero di na ganun kasakit yung puson ko. 2 small size na pampers ng bata ang napuno ng blood overnight pero wala ako naramdaman na blood clot na lumabas yung baby lng ang naramdaman kong malaki na lumabas sakin. Day 3 ko na ngayon at parang nireregla nalang ako kasi di na ganun kalakas na dugo lumalabas sakin. Ask ko lang kung successful po ba yun? Knkbahan kasi ako na wala akong naramdamang blood clot na lumalabas pa sakin. :(

#26 evamohn

evamohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:31 PM

You gave me hope sissy. I still have to find out kung preggy ba talaga ako but I have the symptoms na so I'm getting ready to buy a mifekit but I still had some reservations. Wala akong masandalan talaga, kasi yung boyfie ko mas nagpapanic pa kesa sakin 😂 pero I'm willing to do this for our future. Thanks sis!

#27 Guest_melba_*

Guest_melba_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:55 PM

Thank you for this post. Ang helpful mo girl since day 1 ko tonight and I'm feeling scared. Sana makayanan ko bukas.

#28 Guest_chely_*

Guest_chely_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:35 PM

Effective pb tlga un mifekit?5mos. npo aqng preggy auq ng pagpatuloy pa kc pa 4 npo to e ang liit pa po ng ssunda help nman po hm po pti

#29 Guest_Oreo_*

Guest_Oreo_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2019 - 12:56 PM

Hiiii! What should I do on day 3. Can I rest? Or I have to move a lot? What did you guys do on day3?

#30 Guest_Ackerlly_*

Guest_Ackerlly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:58 PM

Hi po, saan po pwedeng ipa-bless yung baby after? Bale ano po ginawa nila baby after? Saan nilagay po or nilibing? Thank you po.

#31 Guest_Unidentity_*

Guest_Unidentity_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:46 PM

Hi! Ask ko lng if legit po ba talaga itong Ms. Ella? Pls reply. Need to know mahirap po ulit mag scam

#32 Jm Padilla

Jm Padilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:17 PM

Hi! Ask ko lng if legit po ba talaga itong Ms. Ella? Pls reply. Need to know mahirap po ulit mag scam

Yes sis. Legit po si ms. ella.

#33 Guest_mimay_*

Guest_mimay_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:04 PM

Hello if papaconsult po kayo sa OB, after abortion ano sasabihin para makapagpatransvaginal & ultrasound? Once pa lang po kasi ako pumunta sa OB nung time pa na yun hindi pa ako pregnant. Thank you.

#34 Guest_Apple Daily_*

Guest_Apple Daily_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:47 AM

Yes sis. Legit po si ms. ella.

Oo 100% percent legit and authentic yun mga gamot. Makikita mu nmn sa post nya if legit talaga cya o hindi.

#35 deepot

deepot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:45 PM

Hi Ms. Diane. i just did my procedure last night day2. kaninang 4am may lumabas sakin na malaking bloodclot. parang atay ng baboy. kasing laki kasi siya ng half ng palad ko. Sk ko lang if success.. 😭

#36 Guest_Mars_*

Guest_Mars_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:07 PM

Guys bumili kasi ako mife kit kay ms. Ella and day 2 sa 2nd dose palang sobrang sakit na ng puson ko and pumutok na panubigan ko, nung 3rd dose na sobrang sakit lalo ng puson ko and nafifeel kong may lalabas na malaki sa V ko,inire ko to see na yung baby ko na pla yon :( tapos bglang napopoop nako ng sobra di ko n mapigilan kaya tumakbo nako sa cr to poop which is bawal pa. 12am nagtake ako ulit nung 4th dose khit may lumalabas ng dugo pero di na ganun kasakit yung puson ko. 2 small size na pampers ng bata ang napuno ng blood overnight pero wala ako naramdaman na blood clot na lumabas yung baby lng ang naramdaman kong malaki na lumabas sakin. Day 3 ko na ngayon at parang nireregla nalang ako kasi di na ganun kalakas na dugo lumalabas sakin. Ask ko lang kung successful po ba yun? Knkbahan kasi ako na wala akong naramdamang blood clot na lumalabas pa sakin. :(

Active ka pa ba dto sis? Ilang months ka po nuon?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users