• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Anj111

Anj111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 08:24 PM

I bought Kit 3 from this seller. 1 mife, 10 cytotec, 10 mether When i was about to start the procedure, i noticed the tablet they are claiming to be MIFE has an engrave of DNT 111 which means it is DUVADILAN. I raised my concern to the seller but they insist that it is MIFE and not duvadilan. The tablet is just on a ziplock wrapper with no proof what tablet is that. How could i be sure that i its mife if the tablet clearly states that it is DUVADILAN??? They arent even replying to me now when i told them that my issue should be addressed properly.

Update: I have confirmed from a pharmacist and a doctor na DUVADILAN ung ibigay sakin na tablet at hindi MIFE. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING MONEY FROM HELPLESS WOMEN. I PAID 5600 and yet they have the guts na mag send ng item na hindi naman pala sila sure na legit.

#2 Guest_Monique_13_*

Guest_Monique_13_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2020 - 09:13 PM

I bought Kit 3 from this seller. 1 mife, 10 cytotec, 10 mether When i was about to start the procedure, i noticed the tablet they are claiming to be MIFE has an engrave of DNT 111 which means it is DUVADILAN. I raised my concern to the seller but they insist that it is MIFE and not duvadilan. The tablet is just on a ziplock wrapper with no proof what tablet is that. How could i be sure that i its mife if the tablet clearly states that it is DUVADILAN??? They arent even replying to me now when i told them that my issue should be addressed properly.

Update: I have confirmed from a pharmacist and a doctor na DUVADILAN ung ibigay sakin na tablet at hindi MIFE. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING MONEY FROM HELPLESS WOMEN. I PAID 5600 and yet they have the guts na mag send ng item na hindi naman pala sila sure na legit.

Clearly duvadilan is NOT MIFEPRISTONE. Wag mo na yan take miss, baka mag fail ka lang. Baka pumayag yung seller mo na i refund na lang payment mo tutal naman naloloko sila to claim na mifepristone yung meron sila tapos hindi pala.

#3 Guest_Heartache_*

Guest_Heartache_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2020 - 06:53 AM

My number ba sila? Kasi parang nagtanong din ako sa knila before, gnyan dn kit1 kit 1 kit 3 ang terms nila.

#4 Guest_BabyA_*

Guest_BabyA_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:01 PM

Na try ko na yan kit3 nila before. Nag work naman sakin. Pero nag order ako nyan now hindi na available yung kit 3 nila.

#5 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 574 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:37 PM

Na try ko na yan kit3 nila before. Nag work naman sakin. Pero nag order ako nyan now hindi na available yung kit 3 nila.

Obviously hindi “kit 3” ang binigay nila sa nag reklamong buyer dito. Duvadilan can never replace the real mifepristone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users