- - - - -

Mife Kit after procedure (1month)

menstruation mife mifekit after procedure

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Butterfly_*

Guest_Butterfly_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:49 AM

February 18: Started my Day 1 of using Mife. I was on my 7th week.
February 19: Started Day 2. Same as all of you, I experienced immense pain.
February 20: My husband knew that I was pregnant so when he came home around lunch time and knew that I was bleeding, he accompanied me to the hospital for check up. We went to my Sonologist/OB Gyne for check up, had my TVS, then we found out that the embryo and placenta were flushed out of my body already. There were fetal tissues remaining, apparently. Sa mga nagtatanong, my doctor asked me what happened so I told her that I was bleeding the whole time that is why we rushed to her on the same day. (I can't do anything as my husband's really worried and angry at the same time). Hindi nila nalaman or nadetect that I did something to terminate the pregnancy. After procedure, doctor said that we need to do medical tests next time na magppregnant ako to find out if bakit nirereject ng body ko yung baby. I can't tell them that I did something so they really wanted to do screenings. Then since may mga tissues pa, I was advised to have D&C asap. However, I refused given that I didn't want to consider another procedure. I also told my doctor if pwede na observe muna and let it normally flush out of my body for a few weeks. Sakto pupunta din sya ng US for training. So ang usapan namin is after 1 month, babalik ako sakanya to have another TVS. Pero if magdugo ako ng marami, punta na ako agad sa hospital and sabihin na magpapa d&c ako since binigyan na nya ako ng recommendation.

February 29: last day of my brown discharges/bleeding.

However, Covid19 came thus hindi na ako nakabalik ng hospital.

May mga times na sumasakit yung puson ko and my right ovary part (yung kung saan ko banda nafeel yung pagputok during my second day of procedure). Sumakit din yung balakang ko for a day or two.

March 22: Nung nagwiwi ako ng morning and washed using bidet, when I was about to flush nakita ko na may mga lumabas na oonting blood. Pero konti lang.

March 23: Morning nung nagwiwi ako, since I was wearing a violet underwear, napansin ko na medjo dark yung pagkakabasa nya. Then nung nagwiwi ako, may nakita ulit akong onting blood. Pinunasan ko ng tissue yung vag ko after and yun nga may mga blood droplets na kasama. Nagsuot na ako ng liners after. Then by afternoon, habang naka upo ako, super itchy nung vag ko since i remember na nagshave ako three days ako. so when i was about to scratch the upper part, napansin ko na ang basa nya then nung tinignan kong maayos, blood flow pala. so i went to the comfort room and nakita nga na may blood sa upper part ng liner ko.

March 24: paggising ko, i saw dry blood on my panty liner. hindi naman sya heavy flow na mapupuno yung liner but heavy spotting. and again, dry blood na. then when i took a bath and changed my liner, wala nang lumabas ulit.

So my question is, meron bang naka experience ng ganito after almost a month after the procedure?
I know that it will take 6-8 weeks aftet the procedure bago magkaron ng menstruation but i am confused if:
(1) eto na ba yung menstruation ko
(2) this is something that i need to worry about
(3) or normal lang to

it's ECQ so hindi din ako makapag pa check up and TVS. baka may nakakaalam ng sagot or naka experience lang?

Thank you!

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 574 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:06 PM

February 18: Started my Day 1 of using Mife. I was on my 7th week.
February 19: Started Day 2. Same as all of you, I experienced immense pain.
February 20: My husband knew that I was pregnant so when he came home around lunch time and knew that I was bleeding, he accompanied me to the hospital for check up. We went to my Sonologist/OB Gyne for check up, had my TVS, then we found out that the embryo and placenta were flushed out of my body already. There were fetal tissues remaining, apparently. Sa mga nagtatanong, my doctor asked me what happened so I told her that I was bleeding the whole time that is why we rushed to her on the same day. (I can't do anything as my husband's really worried and angry at the same time). Hindi nila nalaman or nadetect that I did something to terminate the pregnancy. After procedure, doctor said that we need to do medical tests next time na magppregnant ako to find out if bakit nirereject ng body ko yung baby. I can't tell them that I did something so they really wanted to do screenings. Then since may mga tissues pa, I was advised to have D&C asap. However, I refused given that I didn't want to consider another procedure. I also told my doctor if pwede na observe muna and let it normally flush out of my body for a few weeks. Sakto pupunta din sya ng US for training. So ang usapan namin is after 1 month, babalik ako sakanya to have another TVS. Pero if magdugo ako ng marami, punta na ako agad sa hospital and sabihin na magpapa d&c ako since binigyan na nya ako ng recommendation.

February 29: last day of my brown discharges/bleeding.

However, Covid19 came thus hindi na ako nakabalik ng hospital.

May mga times na sumasakit yung puson ko and my right ovary part (yung kung saan ko banda nafeel yung pagputok during my second day of procedure). Sumakit din yung balakang ko for a day or two.

March 22: Nung nagwiwi ako ng morning and washed using bidet, when I was about to flush nakita ko na may mga lumabas na oonting blood. Pero konti lang.

March 23: Morning nung nagwiwi ako, since I was wearing a violet underwear, napansin ko na medjo dark yung pagkakabasa nya. Then nung nagwiwi ako, may nakita ulit akong onting blood. Pinunasan ko ng tissue yung vag ko after and yun nga may mga blood droplets na kasama. Nagsuot na ako ng liners after. Then by afternoon, habang naka upo ako, super itchy nung vag ko since i remember na nagshave ako three days ako. so when i was about to scratch the upper part, napansin ko na ang basa nya then nung tinignan kong maayos, blood flow pala. so i went to the comfort room and nakita nga na may blood sa upper part ng liner ko.

March 24: paggising ko, i saw dry blood on my panty liner. hindi naman sya heavy flow na mapupuno yung liner but heavy spotting. and again, dry blood na. then when i took a bath and changed my liner, wala nang lumabas ulit.

So my question is, meron bang naka experience ng ganito after almost a month after the procedure?
I know that it will take 6-8 weeks aftet the procedure bago magkaron ng menstruation but i am confused if:
(1) eto na ba yung menstruation ko
(2) this is something that i need to worry about
(3) or normal lang to

it's ECQ so hindi din ako makapag pa check up and TVS. baka may nakakaalam ng sagot or naka experience lang?

Thank you!

1. Yes possible. Better to take a pregnancy test after the bleeding, if negative then YES that was your period already.
2-3. Be alarmed if you are soaking at least 2 pads every hour, if not then you are just fine.

#3 Guest_Painless_*

Guest_Painless_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:42 AM

Hello sis. Ilan tabs binigay sayo na cyto ni ms ella? 7weeks preggy din ako

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: menstruation, mife, mifekit, after procedure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users