Cyto Cytotec

7 replies to this topic

#1 MommyZ

MommyZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 06:31 PM

I'm currently doing the procedure right at this moment. I started at 6 pm. I'm starting to feel a bit off. There's a bit gurgling in my tummy already and a super slight cramps. I'm waiting for my second dose at 7 pm.

I followed the procedure.

I will post another update after this.

#2 MommyZ

MommyZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:43 AM

I already finished the procedure at 2 am. I bled but not too much and no blood clot yet. Just pure blood. I'm going to rest now and will go for a jog tomorrow. Wish me luck and hopefully the embryo would come out ASAP. My lower back and lower abdomen is still hurting though 😢

#3 MommyZ

MommyZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:19 AM

Update: So yesterday I tried to do some sit ups and jumping jacks. (I couldn't run or jog cause it was raining) Then after I ate my lunch I felt like pooping so I did and a blot clot came out. I think it's like 1 to 1 1/2 inch. Not that big and I bled normally just like normal menstruation. I don't know and I'm not certain if that blood clot has the embryo in it cause I'm only like 5-6 weeks at the moment and they said the embryo isn't that visible at this age of gestation. Then after a few hours got some blot clots again in my diapies (I'm wearing an adult diaper, just to be sure). Since then, I'm no longer bleeding that much but the cramps are still there. I'm drinking 1/4 cup of red wine 3 times a day. Also drank 2 cans of pineapple juice. I will try to continue this routine and exercise and see what happens. I'll update again.

#4 MommyZ

MommyZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:52 AM

Update, August 27:

I woke up this morning with cramps. My lower back and lower abdomen was still hurting. Still bleeding but just the normal amount. Got small blood clots here and there but it looks like just blood clots and no embryo yet.

I feel awful all day cause of the cramps. The bleeding went a little intense late afternoon,

Then, around 10 pm I went to the bathroom to pee and while washing my V I felt something hanging out and I pulled it out. I saw a grayish, flesh/tissue like thingy with some blood on it. I inspected it even though it was kinda gross. It was grayish, squished tissue with a long tail looking thingy but I didn't see a sac or any visible embryo in it. But I had a feeling that was it. It probably has the embryo in it but not visible cause it was just around 4-6 weeks. I'm really not certain. I just felt like that was it because I've never seen anything like that since the day I started the prodecure. It wasn't just blood (looks like raw chicken atay & balunbalunan). My husband said it's probably it. I also tried to touch my cervix lips and it was no longer dilated, it went back to normal and after that thing came out the cramps went away,almost instantly.

I hope I already passed the embryo so that my body can start healing and recovering from all of these. I felt shocked when I saw it and cried. I know we did the right decision and it was the best decision for our family.

For now, I will continue eating ampalaya in the next 2 more days and will continue drinking some red wine and pineapple juice. I will also exercise every morning to help flush out all the remaining tissues and blood inside. I will write an update after 3 weeks or if I experience anything weird.

#5 Guest_JB08_*

Guest_JB08_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:11 PM

Guys i really need your help. I tried last week the 6 cyto and 8 oxy and nothing happens tapos today i tried 10 cyto 4 mefi and 4 oxy. hindi ako ng bleed or spotting. Need ko ng midwife para iraspa. I considered 1 week depressiom at gusto ko ng dumugo. hindi na pwede ituloy dami ko ng ininum n gamot :( im hopeless at positive p rin un PT ko. gusto ko na mgparaspa kse hnd tumalab un mga gamot skn :(

#6 Guest_Zheckaina09_*

Guest_Zheckaina09_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:03 PM

Saan po kayo nakabili?

#7 MommyZ

MommyZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:30 AM

Guys i really need your help. I tried last week the 6 cyto and 8 oxy and nothing happens tapos today i tried 10 cyto 4 mefi and 4 oxy. hindi ako ng bleed or spotting. Need ko ng midwife para iraspa. I considered 1 week depressiom at gusto ko ng dumugo. hindi na pwede ituloy dami ko ng ininum n gamot :( im hopeless at positive p rin un PT ko. gusto ko na mgparaspa kse hnd tumalab un mga gamot skn :(

San ka bumili ng gamot? Kasi may tamang procedure po yun kagaya sa kay Ms. Ella. Pinaka effective na way sa Cyto kahit mag research ka online is insert yung cyto sa V mo.

#8 Nintendo

Nintendo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:22 AM

You should just buy from Ms. Ella. Legit seller naman siya and she will provide you with instructions on how to do the procedure. :)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cyto, Cytotec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users