- - - - -

Is she pregnant?

Pregnant Confirmation

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:27 PM

Okay so I'm a male and Im worried about my gf. We've recently been having sex and so far the first month of having sex she had her period though it was a little late (not too late it was still within the first week). We have sex once or twice every week since then ALWAYS PROTECTED.

Nov. 3 (We had sex alot of times because of celebrating something and we had some alone time)

Now shes a has a regular cycle of the first week of every month.Right now Im worried if shes pregnant after we had sex she took the PT twice with a gap of 3 days the other was the day after the first was taken. Now heres what made me make her take the PT. Nov. 5 she said sumasakit yung puson nya and I thought it was related to implantation cramps then Nov. 8 afternoon she saw little amounts of brown blood. Im really worried I dont know what to do.

P.S. her PTs were All NEGATIVEs.

Please We need help we are still in our undergraduate courses I dont want her to stop because of this.

#2 Guest_Reese_*

Guest_Reese_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:36 AM

Pwedeng yung brown na nakita nyo is implantation bleeding na :/ and kailangan nyong magwait ng 2 weeks para madetect ng PT yung HCG(prenancy hormes) sa urine. For example, if nov 12 dapat magkakaron na sya, tas delayed na sya ng 2 weeks, dapat november 25/26 pwede na sya magpt kasi readable na yun sa urine and mas better is pagkagising na pagkagising magPT. Hope this helps and i hope gets nyo explanation ko sorry if mej magulo haha

#3 Guest_Vgirl_*

Guest_Vgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:52 AM

Maybe she took the PT too early thats why the result is false Negative.

#4 Maya0290

Maya0290

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

Have her checked by an OB Gynecologist at the hospital.

#5 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:27 PM

Pwedeng yung brown na nakita nyo is implantation bleeding na :/ and kailangan nyong magwait ng 2 weeks para madetect ng PT yung HCG(prenancy hormes) sa urine. For example, if nov 12 dapat magkakaron na sya, tas delayed na sya ng 2 weeks, dapat november 25/26 pwede na sya magpt kasi readable na yun sa urine and mas better is pagkagising na pagkagising magPT. Hope this helps and i hope gets nyo explanation ko sorry if mej magulo haha

October 5 yung last menstruation nya. Shes a regular. Though di daw nya sure if ngayon lang siya na delay ng ganito.

Yung cervical mucus nya nung days up to nov.9 is EGG WHITE. Tapos ngayon parang ganun patin pero di na strecthy at may kaunting white stuff.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users