#1 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:59 PM

Bought a Mife Kit.

Day 1 was Dec 30 [Took 1 tablet Mifepristone]
Day 2 was Dec 31 [Took 4 tablets of Misoprostol (Cytotec) inserted vaginally]

I was 6 weeks pregnant.

Day 1 was uneventful pero yung Day 2 dinugo talaga ako. I passed clots (grape-sized, yung iba parang tela), and isang bilog na flesh, jelly-like na parang may tubig sa loob.) Wala ako nung parang golf ball pero baka dahil kasi 6 wks along palang ako.

From Jan 1-3 (Days 3-5) parang normal menstrual bleeding lang with your usual clots, but then nung Jan 4-5 ( Days 6-7) heavy bleeding ulit. Nung Jan 5 (Day 7) ng hapon may lumabas nanaman na grape-sized clots and large cloth-like clots.

Kahapon Jan 6 (Day 8), light bleeding na lang. Ngayong Jan 7 (Day 9), may kaunting spotting.

I'm taking Methergine din as instructed to prevent hemorrhage and to help stop bleeding in the uterus.

Now my question is, when should I get that ultrasound? and what do I say to the OB?
PTs kasi are unreliable at this point because the HCG hormone is still present.

Girls, when did you have your checkup? please advise.

#2 Guest_Chia_*

Guest_Chia_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:46 PM

I had my transvaginal a week after my period due to induced termination has completely stopped. I went to a different Ob.. not my one.. i went to a private hospital.. booked myself for an Ob.. i said i think i am pregnant and because the pregnancy test has shown a second faint line.. i'd like to confirm it via transvaginal. That was it. Then i saw my uterus on the screen.. all clear.

#3 Guest_mommygie_*

Guest_mommygie_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:38 AM

hi.. saan po kau bumili ng kit? pki inform po.. thanks

#4 Guest_Sab876_*

Guest_Sab876_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

Hi sis. I am on my 6th day today (1/8) follow ako ng thread na ito since I don’t know kailan pwede mag patrans V. Hope you can help us mga sis.

#5 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

UPDATE

I went for a transvaginal ultrasound today at a diagnostic center. It's the 11th day since I started the procedure, and it has been 2 days since I stopped bleeding.

Like what Guest_Chia* did, I told the OB Sonologist that I took a PT with a faint second line and that I wanted to confirm if I was pregnant.

The Doctor checked me abdominally first and then proceeded to check me transvaginally.

It took her awhile before she showed me the screen, maybe she made sure first before she told me that there was nothing.

She showed me both my ovaries which had no polyps nor cysts, then showed me my empty uterus. She said that I am not pregnant, there was no sac, and the uterine lining was thin. Also based on the last menstrual pd i told her, I was 6 wks along and there must be a sac already but there wasn't...only a hint of liquid inside (probably residual blood).

With a sad tone she said "wala pa eh," which made me feel guilty cause she struggled to tell me her findings.. thinking that it was bad news for me.

i didn't show any sign of relief since I did not want to be found out. I walked out of the clinic relieved, and yes emotional at the same time. Part of me was thanking the heavens for keeping me safe all throughout the procedure, and part of me was asking for forgiveness for ending a possible life.

#6 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:01 PM

I had my transvaginal a week after my period due to induced termination has completely stopped. I went to a different Ob.. not my one.. i went to a private hospital.. booked myself for an Ob.. i said i think i am pregnant and because the pregnancy test has shown a second faint line.. i'd like to confirm it via transvaginal. That was it. Then i saw my uterus on the screen.. all clear.

Thank you for the advise, I followed it to the dot. My uterus is all clear as well. Thank you again for replying!! it lessened my fears greatly :)

#7 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:03 PM

Hi sis. I am on my 6th day today (1/8) follow ako ng thread na ito since I don’t know kailan pwede mag patrans V. Hope you can help us mga sis.

Hi Sab876 I did it two days after I stopped bleeding. (I bled for 8 days) Hope this helps.

#8 Guest_Chia_*

Guest_Chia_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:03 AM

Thank you for the advise, I followed it to the dot. My uterus is all clear as well. Thank you again for replying!! it lessened my fears greatly :)

You're welcome 😊
We, Filipinas, trapped in this backward Pinoy thinking, have to help each other. Sadly women who are not ready to have kids yet are forced to either keep it or undego illegal termination.
This country would rather see people starve and bring up their children in poverty.
It really angers me. ANYWAY... you might want to keep it safe now.. after termination, you are prone to getting pregnant EASILY. all the best!

#9 Guest_Sab876_*

Guest_Sab876_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:06 PM

Hi Sab876 I did it two days after I stopped bleeding. (I bled for 8 days) Hope this helps.

Hello sis! I will follow your tips. Thank you so much! Btw, I bought a Mife kit from Miss Ella and it includes 5 anti-hemo tablet for the bleeding yata. Where did you get your Methergine? Same effect lang din ba yun sa anti hemo?

#10 Guest_Janelle_*

Guest_Janelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:54 PM

Sis pwede po sa 6 months yan

#11 bona.lax

bona.lax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:14 AM

I am about to buy Mife kay Ms. Ella, to be honest I am scared. Magpapacheck up muna ako bukas sa ibang OB to know ilang weeks na akong pregnant. I feel uneasy feeling ko ang sama sama kong tao sa gagawin ko pero we have 2 kids already, matagal ko ng gusto magpaIUD noon, after I gave birth sa 2nd child namin. Pero ayaw ng OB, bata pa daw kasi ako. Now, I found out that I am pregnant, hindi na namin kaya pa, ang dami namin utang at sa ngayon nabubuhay lang kami sa pang-araw araw. Wala pang trabaho ngayon asawa ko, ako lang ang kumikita samin, nahihirapan ako kasi, di ako makapag trabaho ngayon ng maayos, inaantok ako, gutom lagi, ang init agad ng ulo ko. Siguro dahil naiistress ako kasi hindi ko alam anong dapat gawin. Kapag itinuloy namin to, paano ang pagaaral ng mga bata? Yung perang iniipon namin mapupunta lang sa pagbubuntis at panganganak ko. Kapag di ko naman to tinuloy masama parin kami.

Wala pang nakakaalam sa family namin na buntis ako, ayaw kong ipaalam hanggat hindi kami decided. Sa stress na nararanasan ko, ilang beses na ako nagspotting.

Ano ba dapat kong gawin muna bago ako mag Mife? Natatakot ako baka hindi maging successful at health ko ang maging risk? Ano bang signs ang dapat kong tingnan kung hindi normal ang reactions after Mife?
Pero thank you sa topic na ito, I have idea kung kelan ako dapat magpa transvaginal. Pero gusto ko sana malaman ano ba dapat gawin ko, before ako magtake.

#12 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:28 PM

You're welcome 😊
We, Filipinas, trapped in this backward Pinoy thinking, have to help each other. Sadly women who are not ready to have kids yet are forced to either keep it or undego illegal termination.
This country would rather see people starve and bring up their children in poverty.
It really angers me. ANYWAY... you might want to keep it safe now.. after termination, you are prone to getting pregnant EASILY. all the best!

Totoo. Ang dami kong hinanakit sa legal status ng medical abortion dito. while a lot of countries have legalized it and made clinics and medical services available to those who choose this path, tayo wala. Ang daming napapahamak due to complications from unsafe practices and surgeries.

That's why filipinas are robbed of the opportunity to end pregnancies early. Yung iba forced to end it on their second or third trimester because of lack of access to medication. ang mahal mahal din kasi dahil nga illegal. Nakakalungkot.

Also, Takot na takot din ako for myself. what if everything went south and i need to be rushed to the hospital? that was one of my greatest fears because instead of saying outright that i self medicated i have to say some lie to get treatment without judgment. Everything's so f*cked up.

Haha yes Chia, will definitely abstain from sexy time up until I get my birth control right and have fully healed from the procedure. I learned my lesson the hard way :P

#13 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

Hello sis! I will follow your tips. Thank you so much! Btw, I bought a Mife kit from Miss Ella and it includes 5 anti-hemo tablet for the bleeding yata. Where did you get your Methergine? Same effect lang din ba yun sa anti hemo?

Hi sis I didn't get my pills from Ella, although I've heard she is a legitimate seller too.

My seller gave me 10 methergine tablets to stop the bleeding, but I think the 5 anti hemo tablets will be enough. No worries, They both work to stop the bleeding and prevent hemorrhage. Just stick to the instructions ella has provided you, and you'll be good. :)

#14 Guest_bgm44147_*

Guest_bgm44147_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:37 PM

Sis pwede po sa 6 months yan

Sis may mga threads dito na success stories ng mga 6 mos na pataas.

Pagka niresearch mo kasi sa ibang foreign websites like Planned Parenthood, sabi nila advisable yung medical abortion up to 12 weeks/ 4 mos lang. Pero may iba naman na kinaya siya, mas mataas lang siguro yung ibibigay na dosage, and mas bantay lang for complications kasi medyo advanced na yung pregnancy. Have someone with you when you go through with it. All the best.

#15 al0326

al0326

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:02 PM

Guest_bgm44147_

Before taking pill, nagatingin ka ba sa OB to make sure na hindi ka ectopic pregnancy?

#16 Guest_Sab876_*

Guest_Sab876_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:36 PM

Hi sis I didn't get my pills from Ella, although I've heard she is a legitimate seller too.

My seller gave me 10 methergine tablets to stop the bleeding, but I think the 5 anti hemo tablets will be enough. No worries, They both work to stop the bleeding and prevent hemorrhage. Just stick to the instructions ella has provided you, and you'll be good. :)

Thank you sis! This enlighten me. 😊 btw I have konting bleeding na patak patak nalang. Waiting for it to be completely gone so I can have my transV na. Will follow your tips here ladies. Thnk you so much. 🙏🏻

#17 Guest_Sab876_*

Guest_Sab876_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:34 AM

Hello sis! I am on my 17th day. Nung nagpatransV ka totally ba nagstop yung bleeding mo? Mine kasi may brownish minsan light red na discharge padin. Pwede na kaya ako magpatest? Thank you sis :)

#18 lou

lou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:36 PM

where can i buy mife? im 4weeks :(

#19 Guest_riri_00_*

Guest_riri_00_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:43 PM

help me!!! please im 5weeks pregnant huhuhu di ko macontact si miss ella. can someone help me contact her!

#20 Guest_Unes_*

Guest_Unes_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:36 PM

Hi sis san mo napurchase yung pills?

#21 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:18 PM

kakatapos ko palang sa procedure yester day. Tapos nalaman po ng bf ko na nagbebleed ako. Hindi ko po sinabi na inabort ko. Balak niya akong ipunta sa oby bukas para ipacheck up. Ang takot ko lang po baka malaman ng oby, tapos makita doon na hindi laglag ang dahilan kundi abortion. What is the best thing to do?

#22 Guest_Annie_*

Guest_Annie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:01 PM

Hello po . Nalaman po ba ng OB na nagpa abort ka ?

#23 Guest_Maya_*

Guest_Maya_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2019 - 07:06 PM

To Guest_bgm44147_

Sis pwede ko pa kaya gamitin yang same "alibi" if its been 1 month na natapos procedure ko and i got my period already exactly 1 month after. Hope you could respond. Thanks in advance.

#24 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:05 AM

Mga sis 1 month na since ginawa ko procedure pero till now may brown discharge pa pero konti lang naman..pwede parin ba pumunta ng ob pag ganito? Natatakot lang kasi ako at till now ganito parin kulay lumalabas. Please need help po

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users