- - - - -

5 weeks pregnant, I need advice and abortion pills

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hello All,

Gusto ko sana humingi nang advice. I just had a pregnancy test yesterday and I am pregnant for 5 weeks. I am looking for abortion pills since I know I'm still not ready for this. Takot na takot po ako ngayon and wala po akong access with people na pwede akong makabili nang pill so I would appreciate advice and things that I need to do for it to be successful.

Thank you po.

#2 Guest_young_ofw_dxb_*

Guest_young_ofw_dxb_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:38 PM

Hello All,

Gusto ko sana humingi nang advice. I just had a pregnancy test yesterday and I am pregnant for 5 weeks. I am looking for abortion pills since I know I'm still not ready for this. Takot na takot po ako ngayon and wala po akong access with people na pwede akong makabili nang pill so I would appreciate advice and things that I need to do for it to be successful.

Thank you po.

Hi sis, you can contact Miss Ella, the only legit and trusted seller I know :) mag back read ka sa mga stories dito to have a contact with her since im out of the country wala akong contact sakanya pero swear, she's very accommodating

#3 Guest_Aa_*

Guest_Aa_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:58 PM

Hello All,

Thank you po.

http://womensblog.or...22-please-read/
http://womensblog.or...22-please-read/

Link ng recent post ng isang abortion pills seller. If you really are pregnant, mag-decide ka na agad if you want to continue or terminate your pregnancy. 'Wag mo na patagalin pa. Contact mo agad 'yung nasa link na binigay ko. Details were indicated naman there. Kausapin mo ng maayos. You can be discreet with your personal life but not with your current body situation. Make sure na wala kang health problems para walang complications. Educate yourself naman. Mag-tiyaga ka mag-research. Uso Google. And btw, Mife Kit ang i-avail mo kasi 'yun naman talaga ang dapat sa abortion. Mas pricey kaysa sa Cyto Kit pero 'wag mo na isugal buhay mo dahil araw-araw maraming namamatay na babae dahil sa unsupervised na pag-gamit ng abortion pills. I am raising awareness here because I am a Pro-Choice. Again, Google.

#4 Guest_Cheltods_*

Guest_Cheltods_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:48 AM

Hello All,

Thank you po.

Sis you can contact miss ella ‭+63 915 285 8517‬ ito yung nag iisang number nya. Im her client too i done my procedure august26 and its been a month something already and i already have my period back.
Im 4 weeks preggy that time mife kit order ko kasi sabi ni miss ell yan ang abortion pill talaga. Sound pricey but surely naman.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users