#cytotec #abortion

6 replies to this topic

#1 ilysmbella21

ilysmbella21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:09 PM

so this is all how it started, i had my period at april 9 and ended around april 14. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend around april 25. he accidentally spilled everything inside me, since i'm just a minor, i asked my friend whose already taking pills (same age as me, 16) what to do. she gave me trust pills and instructed me to take 4 pills and 4 pills again after 12 hours to prevent pregnancy. after i took the pills, i had all the pregnancy symptoms which is normal. sabi niya, my period will either be too early or delayed. i waited and waited hoping i'd have my period atleast kahit days late lang. she also told me, pag 1 week delayed i better take pregnancy test. i waited for two weeks because i'm too afraid to take test. i asked my boyfriend to buy me atleast 3 pregnancy test, 180 each ang isa. i wanted the expensive ones para sure talaga..and all the 3 tests went positive. when i told him i was pregnant, he was too happy. well, i'm not. He knew we couldn't keep it. We couldnt keep it not because we wanted to remain "pure" in people's eyes. we couldn't because i can't afford to disappoint my parents this time. i'm currently in law school located in manila and my boyfriend is currently studying in an aviation school.

Finding out about Ms. Ella:
she's 100% legit and trustworthy, if you're going to buy, let her know. i noticed that her replies are too short maybe because she's also working somewhere. i paid the amount of 3500 kasi almost 4 months na yung baby ko. after i paid through 7-11, hours later may tracking number na. nung nakuha ko na, it was hidden.

Procedure: 1st dose, nahirapan ako ipasok. ps, i did everything alone. onting cramps and low fever palang. second dose, medyo tolerable and low fever pa din. then third dose came along, nastuck sya sa vagina ko. tinetext ko na si mam ella kasi wala na talaga sa time. sabi nya its okay kasi mag memelt, so i waited 1 hour and still, nandun pa din. i was crying the whole night. 3 hours later may pumutok sa vagina ko sobrang dami at first akala ko dugo na, then tubig lang pala. after nun, di na ako nakatulog sa sobrang sakit ng puson ko. paikot ikot na ako sa kama, 2 hours later may parang bumukol sa puson ko then natatae feeling. i went to the cr then onting ire lang,lumabas na sya. mahaba ang legs nya pero di sya recognizable as baby. then the placenta came along. 30 minutes ako sa cr. malakas mens ko after that pero ngayon 3 days nakalipas, pawala na ang mens.

PS. i know im too young to have abortion, but i'm also too young to be a parent. this is my personal choice and opinion. i am not proud about this whole experience. but i thought, i'm not mentally, physically and emotionally ready for this. and this is my body and my choice. i don't want myself to be tied up in a responsibility wherein i wasn't ready.

PPS: the title goes "Nearly impossible experience" because i had an ovarian cyst 6 years ago and was told that i wont be capable of having a child of my own. ive been sexually active with my boyfriend for 2 years. no condom, no pills. just a pull out method. first time lang sa loob, at ayun i got pregnant agad. and in those 4 whole months of pregnancy, i never had a pregnancy symptoms and didnt even gain weight. i was 42 kilos then and still am.

#2 Guest_Guest reeve_*

Guest_Guest reeve_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:07 PM

so this is all how it started, i had my period at april 9 and ended around april 14. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend around april 25. he accidentally spilled everything inside me, since i'm just a minor, i asked my friend whose already taking pills (same age as me, 16) what to do. she gave me trust pills and instructed me to take 4 pills and 4 pills again after 12 hours to prevent pregnancy. after i took the pills, i had all the pregnancy symptoms which is normal. sabi niya, my period will either be too early or delayed. i waited and waited hoping i'd have my period atleast kahit days late lang. she also told me, pag 1 week delayed i better take pregnancy test. i waited for two weeks because i'm too afraid to take test. i asked my boyfriend to buy me atleast 3 pregnancy test, 180 each ang isa. i wanted the expensive ones para sure talaga..and all the 3 tests went positive. when i told him i was pregnant, he was too happy. well, i'm not. He knew we couldn't keep it. We couldnt keep it not because we wanted to remain "pure" in people's eyes. we couldn't because i can't afford to disappoint my parents this time. i'm currently in law school located in manila and my boyfriend is currently studying in an aviation school.

Finding out about Ms. Ella:
she's 100% legit and trustworthy, if you're going to buy, let her know. i noticed that her replies are too short maybe because she's also working somewhere. i paid the amount of 3500 kasi almost 4 months na yung baby ko. after i paid through 7-11, hours later may tracking number na. nung nakuha ko na, it was hidden.

Procedure: 1st dose, nahirapan ako ipasok. ps, i did everything alone. onting cramps and low fever palang. second dose, medyo tolerable and low fever pa din. then third dose came along, nastuck sya sa vagina ko. tinetext ko na si mam ella kasi wala na talaga sa time. sabi nya its okay kasi mag memelt, so i waited 1 hour and still, nandun pa din. i was crying the whole night. 3 hours later may pumutok sa vagina ko sobrang dami at first akala ko dugo na, then tubig lang pala. after nun, di na ako nakatulog sa sobrang sakit ng puson ko. paikot ikot na ako sa kama, 2 hours later may parang bumukol sa puson ko then natatae feeling. i went to the cr then onting ire lang,lumabas na sya. mahaba ang legs nya pero di sya recognizable as baby. then the placenta came along. 30 minutes ako sa cr. malakas mens ko after that pero ngayon 3 days nakalipas, pawala na ang mens.

PS. i know im too young to have abortion, but i'm also too young to be a parent. this is my personal choice and opinion. i am not proud about this whole experience. but i thought, i'm not mentally, physically and emotionally ready for this. and this is my body and my choice. i don't want myself to be tied up in a responsibility wherein i wasn't ready.

PPS: the title goes "Nearly impossible experience" because i had an ovarian cyst 6 years ago and was told that i wont be capable of having a child of my own. ive been sexually active with my boyfriend for 2 years. no condom, no pills. just a pull out method. first time lang sa loob, at ayun i got pregnant agad. and in those 4 whole months of pregnancy, i never had a pregnancy symptoms and didnt even gain weight. i was 42 kilos then and still am.

Ano pong kit gamit mo?? Cyto po ba?

#3 Guest_Louis Garcia_*

Guest_Louis Garcia_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:08 AM

Congrats po Maam pero question lang po. [font=標楷體, dfkai-sb] I've read all the positive feedbacks about Miss Ella. Share ko lang po experience namin. Me and my girlfriend are planning to buy yung "pampalaglag" 1st day of mens nya po last time is July 31 or August 1 po ata. We made love on Aug 18 2017. We never had intercourse po just rubbing our genitals pero hanggang ngayon po kasi wala parin po siya worried po kami now na baka may pumasok na precum or cum. Magkano po ba kay Miss Ella yung cytotec or yung recommended nyong pampalaglag para sa case namin and recommended nyo na po ba na bumili kami now or just wait things out po muna? Hoping for your quick reply. Maraming Salamat Po.

p.s Active parin po ba number ni Miss Ella? San nyo po sya cinontact? salamat po
[/font]

#4 Guest_Juedylala_*

Guest_Juedylala_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:22 PM

Paano nyo po na contact si miss ella? Need ko din po kasi. Medyo pareho tayo ng situation pero ako i'm a working student lang. Sobrang katangahan e. Reply pls :(

#5 Guest_Trish_*

Guest_Trish_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

Hi. Pull out method dn kami ng partner ko. Ask ko lang, nag mamake love ba kayo halos everyday? Kahit during fertile and ovulation mo? Mejo scared kasi AKO although magaling naman partner ko and we've been doing it for 1yr. This time lang ako nakipag sex during my
Ovulation. Anyone can answer me pls thanks

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

Ano pong number ni ms. Ella

#7 Guest_Reeve_*

Guest_Reeve_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

Ms. Ella -09152858517

Reply to this topic