- - - - -

Flash of watery poop 3hrs after the last dose :(

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lexi_*

Guest_Lexi_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:19 AM

Hi! Sorry kung medyo baboy yung title. I started my procedure tonight:

first dose, Felt nothing but mild hilab, but when I'm about to take my 2nd dose, I threw up some yellow liquid but managed to keep it on my hand and took it again (sorry sobrang baboy talaga but I had no choice)

9pm, second dose, 2 cyto & 2 pampahilab orally & 2 cyto insert - Felt hilab and super mild cramps that would only take seconds to feel then it will be gone.

11pm, third and last dose, since there was still no bleeding, instead of taking the last 2 cyto orally, I inserted it in my vagaygay then took the last 2 pampahilab orally.

I was having the hilab or tunog tyan moment when you're hungry or having lbm for at least 2hrs after my last dose. But then at exactly 2am I felt the need to fart but I knew it wont be just a fart so I ran to the toilet and then boom, poop splashed like a running water. I also peed. :( Would the procedure still work tho? I dont wanna fail this since I already started it. Please someone with the same story tell me how did it go with you :( Thank you!

10weeks
8cyto 6pampahilab kit from Quiapo

#2 Guest_ash_*

Guest_ash_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:09 PM

Hi! Sorry kung medyo baboy yung title. I started my procedure tonight:

first dose, Felt nothing but mild hilab, but when I'm about to take my 2nd dose, I threw up some yellow liquid but managed to keep it on my hand and took it again (sorry sobrang baboy talaga but I had no choice)

9pm, second dose, 2 cyto & 2 pampahilab orally & 2 cyto insert - Felt hilab and super mild cramps that would only take seconds to feel then it will be gone.

11pm, third and last dose, since there was still no bleeding, instead of taking the last 2 cyto orally, I inserted it in my vagaygay then took the last 2 pampahilab orally.

I was having the hilab or tunog tyan moment when you're hungry or having lbm for at least 2hrs after my last dose. But then at exactly 2am I felt the need to fart but I knew it wont be just a fart so I ran to the toilet and then boom, poop splashed like a running water. I also peed. :( Would the procedure still work tho? I dont wanna fail this since I already started it. Please someone with the same story tell me how did it go with you :( Thank you!

10weeks
8cyto 6pampahilab kit from Quiapo

any update ? im 9weeks and 4days ng ginawa ko to and i think successful naman , kse nakita ko c baby . sana un last 2cyto mo ininum mo pagkakaalam ko un po ung nsa instruction . kmsta po lagay mo now? 4days na since ng ginawa ko mejo mhina na lng un mens ko prang normal

#3 Guest_jaja_*

Guest_jaja_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:12 PM

hi how much po yung kit nio?

#4 Guest_Lexi_*

Guest_Lexi_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:07 AM

Hi ash. 2nd day ko na ngayon and nag bleed naman ako since kahapon pero puro ganun lang :( walang placenta and yung white na sinasabi ng halos lahat dito. Para lang ako may period na malakas and mga blood clot lang. Help ano na kaya dapat ko gawin? :( wala din ako cramps sobra bihira at hina lang :(

#5 Guest_Guest101_*

Guest_Guest101_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:33 AM

Hi. I took the 4 cyto tabs pero nagpoop agad ako after the 4th one, tinuloy ko parin and may mahina akong bleeding sa ngayun? Natatakot ako bka di lumabas yung blood clot dhil napoop ko yung gamot. Pls help. What to do po?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users