- - - - -

6 1/2 months MIFE SUCCESS (Day 5 pa lumabas fetus)

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_Lany91_*

Guest_Guest_Lany91_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:02 AM

Hi all let me share my successful and heartbreaking experience with MIFE KIT (bought it from Miss Ella- #09152858517)

I was 6 and a half months pregnant. I always had the money to buy the kit. I was just hesitating to abort the baby, well because it's a baby! It's a blessing! And also i knew the baby would be good looking as hell (sorry for the bragging). I thought i could make the decision all by myself to abort it but some unforseen and unfortunate things happened so i had to tell my boyfriend, i was going to 4months back then. He was speechless at first, then happy. but i know what he really wanted, to abort the baby. Its just that year where everybody we know is pregnant or has gotten someone pregnant, literally. So we both agreed not to keep it. I dont know why i keep stalling but I've somehow loved the fact that im having a baby, in reality though i know My parents would not accept it, my boyfriend and i are still undergrads. and i've screwed up so many times in my life, i know my parents wont let this one pass.

Everyone around me started asking questions about the weight gain and frequent eating and all stuff pregnant women show. So we had to take action.

Aug 3- I ordered Mife Kit and paid through gcash
Aug 4- I rcvd the tracking number for LBC and instructions through facebook
Aug 7- I got the kit

Aug 8.- Day 1, i took mifepristone, felt slight headache
Aug 9--
*1st dose- Felt extreme chills after 15 minutes, no joke i thought i was strong enough for this but woah it was all too much and i had 4 more to go, my stomach started to harden
- Super extreme chills and very high fever, started feeling the urge to pee and poop but slightly bearable
- Less chills but i was so dizzy and everything was spinning because i had such a high fever, the urge to poop got stronger and stronger, i slept a bit and kept waking up asking my boyfriend for the time but it was so slow
- Less chills, still have a high fever, after 40mins, I couldn't hold the poop so i ran to the bathroom, i felt so bad cause i thought, i endured all of it so far only for it to fail
So I immediately texted Ella and she said "let's hope for a positive result" well thats what i did, i still hoped for it to be successful

12am, i tried going to sleep i was so hungry and so so thirsty, i keep waking and sleeping to ask my boyfriend for the time, time was so slow, still slept, woke up at 4am, drank water and slept again.

Aug 10- No bleeding happened, i had cramps on my lower back and my stomach was hard and i just kept pooping and peeing, i walked a lot but still... nothing

Aug 11- Still no bleeding, i had stronger cramps on my lower back to my stomach, it was slightly bearable and slightly hard to ignore, i just walked for a few minutes

Aug 12- Woke up early and hit the treadmills for 35minutes, no cramping, just had a hard stomach

Around 5pm the same day, i started feeling strong contractions from my lower back to my pelvic area, it was so so bad, it happened every 2 minutes and lasted a minute long. It didnt help to change positions. I dodnt know whatto do so i searched the net and saw that yes, im in labor. I keep going back to the cr, trying to push but i cant do it well (first time) i tried breathing exercises but still, it didnt help. I inserted a finger in my vagina and i felt my Water (panubigan) i was waiting for it to pop by itself but i couldnt wait for the pain to be over, so i helped myself and pushed and pushed like i was pooping and it all came out, First my water came out then it popped, then the fetus (i felt like i was gonna die from pushing it out literally), lastly the placenta. Then came lots and lots of bleeding.

In summary the procedure was successful, i thought it wouldnt be. Above all I just put everything in God's will. Im so blessed to still be alive by his mercy and grace.

To those who have also done this or who's made up their mind to do this, There is no sin, no shame, no past, no pain that can separate us from the love of God.

Come to Him who are burdened and he will give you rest.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users