- - - - -

Amost 6weeks Mike Kit experience

22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:38 PM

It was on June 15 that I found out I was pregnant. Like most of you here, I was not yet ready too. Or maybe I was really ready but I was afraid since I came from a well known family in our pace and I can't afford to be an exceptional disappointment to my family. I ran my thoughts about this thousands of seconds every day. But then, I came out with a strong decision, I will push through.

June 16, 2017
I contacted ms. Ella. Went thru a hell of a research for me not to make same mistakes like what others did, trusting the wrong person.

June 19, 2017
I paid thru BDO at the morning and received the instructions on facebook same day. And, on that the same day I had my tracking number.

June 20, 2017
Around 2pm, the parcel arrived at my doorsteps.

Decided to do process on Friday of that same week.

June 23, 2017
Started with my first day. Fasting... And holding on to thirst is the hardest part of this day.

June 24, 2017 (today)
Waiting for the time to get me started with the next step.

*to be continued.

I will update from time to time to the best way I can.

#2 Guest_chel_*

Guest_chel_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:56 PM

sis...txt tayo..anu # m? day2 ko rin tonight

#3 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:20 AM

UPDATE

Im done with the procedure. Just waiting to get up and clean up. Hoping it was successful.

1st dose: Geez! I could have died due to the excruciating pain. It was terrible. It was no joke. I didn't have chills or fever like the others. But, surely I did have some prayer session and calling all my dead loved ones to help me fight and stay in my sanity. I also prayed. This part I had no bleeding pa.

passed out on this time. The pain was savage. So i passed out. It was good thing though, I didn't feel pain for quite some time. Bleeding started and I got conscious already. I bled the whole process til my 3rd dose.

Hooray! I'm on my last one. I was horrified when I had to feel the blood in my hands because I had to do insertion. I kept bleeding.

Right now, Im waiting for the right time to get up. I've been holding back my urge to poo ang pee. And still in pain but, tolerable naman. I'll keep posting til I'm cleared from the process.

🤗🤗🤗🤗

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:12 AM

It was on June 15 that I found out I was pregnant. Like most of you here, I was not yet ready too. Or maybe I was really ready but I was afraid since I came from a well known family in our pace and I can't afford to be an exceptional disappointment to my family. I ran my thoughts about this thousands of seconds every day. But then, I came out with a strong decision, I will push through.

June 16, 2017
I contacted ms. Ella. Went thru a hell of a research for me not to make same mistakes like what others did, trusting the wrong person.

June 19, 2017
I paid thru BDO at the morning and received the instructions on facebook same day. And, on that the same day I had my tracking number.

June 20, 2017
Around 2pm, the parcel arrived at my doorsteps.

Decided to do process on Friday of that same week.

June 23, 2017
Started with my first day. Fasting... And holding on to thirst is the hardest part of this day.

June 24, 2017 (today)
Waiting for the time to get me started with the next step.

*to be continued.

I will update from time to time to the best way I can.

Would you mind giving ms. Ella's contact details. I am not sure if i am pregnant. But i would like to have her contact details in case i will be. I hope youre doing fine with the procedure.

#5 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:39 PM

Woke up today with light cramps. Normal bleeding. I don't know if the sac is off na or wala pa but as far as I can remember nung umupo na ako sa bowl kanina para umihi mga 4am, I felt a lot of clots came out. Since naghalo na dugo and water di ko na nakita. pag gising ko uminom ako water, nagbreakfast ako tapos nagpahinga and nag exercise. Medyo nahihilo pa ako. pero from time to time naman tumatayo ako para magtagtag ng sarili ko.

Sana lang talaga successful ang ginawa ko.

By the way, during the process pala from 2nd dose to my last one naglagay ako ng counterirritant sa tummy and likod ko para di ko mafeel masyado ang pain.

#6 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

1498305391[/url]' post='30050']
sis...txt tayo..anu # m? day2 ko rin tonight

Hello there! Done na ako. Ikaw kamusta?

#7 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:17 PM

Would you mind giving ms. Ella's contact details. I am not sure if i am pregnant. But i would like to have her contact details in case i will be. I hope youre doing fine with the procedure.

This is her phone number 09152858517.You might wanna try pregnancy test for you to know your stats. As for me I was just really 1 day delayed and had bad feeling about it already. On that same day I went to ministop bought a kit. Tadaaaaa! Positive!!!!

#8 Guest_chel_*

Guest_chel_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

Woke up today with light cramps. Normal bleeding. I don't know if the sac is off na or wala pa but as far as I can remember nung umupo na ako sa bowl kanina para umihi mga 4am, I felt a lot of clots came out. Since naghalo na dugo and water di ko na nakita. pag gising ko uminom ako water, nagbreakfast ako tapos nagpahinga and nag exercise. Medyo nahihilo pa ako. pero from time to time naman tumatayo ako para magtagtag ng sarili ko.

Sana lang talaga successful ang ginawa ko.

By the way, during the process pala from 2nd dose to my last one naglagay ako ng counterirritant sa tummy and likod ko para di ko mafeel masyado ang pain.

as per ms.ella nmn...sabi nia hnd p nmn agad2 lalabas..

same tayo ng naramdaman sis..
1st dose light lang...2nd dose my bleeding nako...tolerable nmn ang pain..hanggang 3rd dose... naun parang regular mens 1st day ang bleeding...

#9 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

as per ms.ella nmn...sabi nia hnd p nmn agad2 lalabas..

same tayo ng naramdaman sis..
1st dose light lang...2nd dose my bleeding nako...tolerable nmn ang pain..hanggang 3rd dose... naun parang regular mens 1st day ang bleeding...

Same tayo. Pero kagabi lumakas bleeding ko pero ngayon normal na lang ulit. Gumala pa ako kahapon para exercise na rin. Ngayon medyo okay na ulit bleeing ko minsan sumasakit puson ko tapos mawawala.

#10 Guest_Aria_*

Guest_Aria_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:14 PM

Hi po sa day 3 po ba after procedure ok lng na gumala?

#11 Guest_chel_*

Guest_chel_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:20 PM

Same tayo. Pero kagabi lumakas bleeding ko pero ngayon normal na lang ulit. Gumala pa ako kahapon para exercise na rin. Ngayon medyo okay na ulit bleeing ko minsan sumasakit puson ko tapos mawawala.

gnun rin ako...umalis rin kmi kahapon..den nkpaglaba na rin ako today..pero kgbi..my buong clot lumabas skin...pag binilog m ung thumb at hintuturo mo..gnun kalaki..sana nga yun nrn un..waiting nlng s next result ..

#12 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:44 AM

1498476012[/url]' post='30138']
gnun rin ako...umalis rin kmi kahapon..den nkpaglaba na rin ako today..pero kgbi..my buong clot lumabas skin...pag binilog m ung thumb at hintuturo mo..gnun kalaki..sana nga yun nrn un..waiting nlng s next result ..

Kamusta kana sis?

#13 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:47 AM

UPDATE ***

Im on my 8th day since I started the procedure, and I'm having bad sharp cramps and gas pain. Who else has same experience as mine?

#14 Guest_chel_*

Guest_chel_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

UPDATE ***

Im on my 8th day since I started the procedure, and I'm having bad sharp cramps and gas pain. Who else has same experience as mine?

sis day10 na tayo ngayon...day 1 ntin june23..dapat nakapag start kna din ng antibiotic day 9 july1..bka kaya ka nkakaramdam ng gnyan... mula nung friday nag brown doscharge ako...saturday mahina na brown discharge...ngayon red nnmn ulit mahina...ikaw?

#15 Guest_Worried_*

Guest_Worried_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:52 AM

Sis ann. Malakas pa din po ba ang pag bleed mo or spotting nlng. Ako din po parang bloated ang tyan. Madami po ba lumabas xeu na blood cloth?

#16 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

1498963935[/url]' post='30460']
Sis ann. Malakas pa din po ba ang pag bleed mo or spotting nlng. Ako din po parang bloated ang tyan. Madami po ba lumabas xeu na blood cloth?

1498963935[/url]' post='30460']

Lumakas ulit kahapon. Pero ngayon mahina na ulit. Yes medyo marami rami din. Kahapon and the other day nagpass ako ulit ng bloodclot.

#17 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:06 AM

1498951479[/url]' post='30448']
sis day10 na tayo ngayon...day 1 ntin june23..dapat nakapag start kna din ng antibiotic day 9 july1..bka kaya ka nkakaramdam ng gnyan... mula nung friday nag brown doscharge ako...saturday mahina na brown discharge...ngayon red nnmn ulit mahina...ikaw?

1498951479[/url]' post='30448']

july 2 yung day 9 ko sis. Naka lagay sa calendar. Di pa ako nakapag antibiotic nag yogurt and cranberry juice ako for the mean time. Baka bukas magstart ako antibiotic.

#18 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:11 AM

Update**

July 3, nagPT ako kasi trip ko lang since I have a spare left from my kit I bought last month. I already thought that I might still be positive since it's been just a week since my abortion. To my surprise, negative na ako.

July 3 & 4 , no more bleeding and spotting. No panty liner or sanitary pad wasted.

July 5, I had sex with my husband. That is 13days after abortion. We had protected sex. After the do, I bled or shall I say spotted lang.

July 6 (morning), no pads again anymore. Still on cranberry juice and yogurt my substitute for antibiotics. I can't avail any since it has to be prescribed by a physician.

July 6 (night), spotting. Until today, July 7, minimal spotting lang.

Still, Pregnancy test will be done by the weekend to ensure accuracy.

#19 Guest_chel_*

Guest_chel_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

july 2 yung day 9 ko sis. Naka lagay sa calendar. Di pa ako nakapag antibiotic nag yogurt and cranberry juice ako for the mean time. Baka bukas magstart ako antibiotic.

ang day1 kc ntn ung mife dba..un ung counted ko as 1 tlga...so exactly day9 s instructions...nag start ako antibiotics... sa generic pharmacy kmi bumili kht wala reseta pwd...any way...ok lng nmn cgro un

#20 Guest_chel_*

Guest_chel_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:18 PM

Update**

July 3, nagPT ako kasi trip ko lang since I have a spare left from my kit I bought last month. I already thought that I might still be positive since it's been just a week since my abortion. To my surprise, negative na ako.

July 3 & 4 , no more bleeding and spotting. No panty liner or sanitary pad wasted.

July 5, I had sex with my husband. That is 13days after abortion. We had protected sex. After the do, I bled or shall I say spotted lang.

July 6 (morning), no pads again anymore. Still on cranberry juice and yogurt my substitute for antibiotics. I can't avail any since it has to be prescribed by a physician.

July 6 (night), spotting. Until today, July 7, minimal spotting lang.

Still, Pregnancy test will be done by the weekend to ensure accuracy.

ako sis bleeding p rin until now..every pee my buong clots p rn...not heavy nmn...prang keei nmn ng 5-6hrs ung pad...pero every pee..sbay buhos rin tlga ang bleeding...normal naman daw sabi ni ms.ella..atleast nailalabas ko prn tlga ang mga clots..

ingat sa pag do..sa mga nababasa ko bawal p dapat para hnd rin tlfa magka infection...pag fully healed n tlga...and 2weeks after abortion daw...fertile agad ang babae..possible na mabuntis rin agad...

yes...aftee spotting..PT ulit pra accurate..

#21 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

1499440693[/url]' post='30887']
ako sis bleeding p rin until now..every pee my buong clots p rn...not heavy nmn...prang keei nmn ng 5-6hrs ung pad...pero every pee..sbay buhos rin tlga ang bleeding...normal naman daw sabi ni ms.ella..atleast nailalabas ko prn tlga ang mga clots..

ingat sa pag do..sa mga nababasa ko bawal p dapat para hnd rin tlfa magka infection...pag fully healed n tlga...and 2weeks after abortion daw...fertile agad ang babae..possible na mabuntis rin agad...

yes...aftee spotting..PT ulit pra accurate..

actually sis sex can help somehow. Para sumabay sa orgasm if may tira pa na blood sa uterus at para mag open ang cervix if ever nagclose na tapos di pa nailalabas lahat. I read articles regarding that. Okay naman na magsex after a week since hndi naman tayo surgical abortion. Yun ang kailangan ng matagalan na iwas kasi may foreign object talaga nag penetrate sa cervix mo and it takes time to heal. Sa atin naman iwas infection lang dahil sa open ang cervix kaya di pwede mapasukan ng foreign bodies tulad ng semen. So as much as possible condom lang. As of today nagbleeding na ako ulit. Im glad nailalabas ko lahat ng dead bloods. :)

#22 Guest_chel_*

Guest_chel_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

actually sis sex can help somehow. Para sumabay sa orgasm if may tira pa na blood sa uterus at para mag open ang cervix if ever nagclose na tapos di pa nailalabas lahat. I read articles regarding that. Okay naman na magsex after a week since hndi naman tayo surgical abortion. Yun ang kailangan ng matagalan na iwas kasi may foreign object talaga nag penetrate sa cervix mo and it takes time to heal. Sa atin naman iwas infection lang dahil sa open ang cervix kaya di pwede mapasukan ng foreign bodies tulad ng semen. So as much as possible condom lang. As of today nagbleeding na ako ulit. Im glad nailalabas ko lahat ng dead bloods. :)

ahhhhhh anyway 20thday..humina nrn bleeding ko...at umimpis n rn tlga tyan ko...wala nmn n ibang nraramdaman..by next week cgro spotting nlng...

#23 Guest_Dm_*

Guest_Dm_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:04 AM

Hi guys, 6 weeks na since last na my nangyari samin ng bf ko. peroi think 4 weeks na akong delayed. And malakas ang loob ko na preggy ako. Help naman please.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users