- - - - -

RASPA AFTER 12HRS OF TAKING CYTO

CYTO

15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MAMSH_*

Guest_MAMSH_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:04 PM

I delivered my 1st baby via CS 10 months ago. I and my partner had 1 interaction for the month of July 2018 and we used condom however I discovered that I was 7 weeks pregnant by the 15th of Sep, 2018 upon consultation to my ob gyne. Mahina ang kapit ni baby so I had to take long breaks from my work but that rest is not enough I know that my body is not yet ready for this baby. So I decided to terminate the baby, I consulted my partner but he don't agree and he even told his mother about this (we are living by his parents). I donno what to do because this is very difficult to hide from them especially that I don't have support system and I was on my leave so I dont have enough time, money and freedom to do my decision Yet, I still able to find way and lead me here, I contact Ms. Ella when I was 7 1/2 weeks and bought her cyto kit when I was 8 weeks. It took several days before I got my parcel due to distance,perhaps.

I started my procedure yesterday, and took my 1st doze at 6pm:
no side effects
mild bleeding
5th doze:heavy bleeding and intolerable pain.
Halos madaming nawala sa akin an dugo and I felt na parang yung malaking dugo na lumabas sa akin na nahawakan ko ang fetus.halos 3/4 nna sya ng kamay ko. Nakakapanlumo at nakaliit ng tingin ko sa sarili ko ang nangyari. (By the way, Im doing this alone and my partner is working in a call center during evening) I suffered severe abnominal cramps until 4am in the morning other than that wala na. At the morningy conscience is badly knocking me down, yon pala yung mahirap kalaban. I donno why I told them na dinudugo ako so they rush me to my attending OB dun na ako.kinabahan kasi it was only 12hrs ago when I took my medicine and here we are pano kung matrace nila? I felt na ang sama sama kung tao. I just brought my previous docx that I had threatened abortion/miscarriage case. My attending ob was not there so her secretary referred me to her substitute OB. She was very confused on what happened to me and requested for ultrasound, and my ultrasound result is that I am having a miscarriage my uterus is still thick and theres a heartbeat but my baby is not visible. So my OB is requesting for D&C procedure or raspa because my uterus is still thick. Just a after my consultation I undergo raspa and currently had my bedrest for 1 week.I have to wait for a week for my ob gyne finding/interpretation about my condition. I honestly I afraid about what will be there findings. Did anyone here had raspa before? Pls. Share your experience.

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2018 - 09:17 PM

sis it’s been 12 hours since your last dose, i giarantee you it won’t be traceable kasi nalusaw na yung gamot sa loob unless they study the fetus and they can only do that with your permission. don’t be scared. it was the right decision in your situation. we all have our reasons for having an abortion. i’m so sorry that you have no support system. i’m hoping you’ll read this and maybe talk to you somewhere. YOU’RE NOT ALONE.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2018 - 11:15 AM

Hi Sis, ask ko lang intake lang ba ginawa mo? Or nag insert ka pa? Thanks..

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:18 PM

I truly appreciate your kind words and empathy. That's what I really need right now, THANK YOU!I hope that time will help us to forgive ourselves too.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:44 AM

I took it via sublingual and inserted some at my vagina. By the way, my partner's mother requested for an autopsy of my blood tissue.

#6 Guest_Mysac_*

Guest_Mysac_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:42 AM

Same tayo binili kay ms. Ella.. last sept.30 ko ginawa procedure.. last day ng pagdudugo.. ramdam ko pnagdadaanan mo ngayon.. kasi yung kalaban mo tlga ay yung kunsensya mo.. kapag naiisip ko yung gnawa ko sobrang sakit sa kalooban ko.. im also 7weeks preg. No choice tlga kmi ng asawa ko but to abort. Kc 11months plang ung bunso.. habang buhay ko ng dadalin ang sakit na ginawa ko.. sana mapatawad tayo ng Diyos.😣

#7 Guest_MAMSH_*

Guest_MAMSH_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:28 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience, Mysac.I'm just thankful sa website nato kasi kahit papaano nararamdaman kung hindi ako nag iisa. Dito ko lang kasi nailalabas lahat dahil wala nakakaalam sa ginawa ko. Dito hindi tayo huhusgahan. May God forgive us and give us internal peace.

#8 Guest_yasz_*

Guest_yasz_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:37 AM

hello po. ano po contact# ni ms ella? thanks po

#9 Guest_Sunshine_*

Guest_Sunshine_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:25 PM

Hi mga sis pa help naman. Kailangan ko mag palaglag do you have a contact number of ms. Ella. Thank you

#10 Guest_MAMSH_*

Guest_MAMSH_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:35 AM

If you think that you have deep reason for doing abortion. This is Ms. Ella's contact number 09152858517. She's legit,but please think twice mga sis. Pag nasimulan nyo na wala na yan atrasan.😞

#11 Guest_MAMSH_*

Guest_MAMSH_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2018 - 05:17 PM

UPDATE: I ALREADY GOT MY AUTOPSY REPORT TODAY.THE PATHOLOGIST AND OB GYNE DID NOT TRACE ANY MEDICINE INVOLVEMENT IN MY CASE. MY OB GYNE SAID THAT MY BODY IS NOW SLOWLY GOING BACK TO NORMAL AND I DON'T HAVE COMPLICATIONS. INDEED, GOD IS STILL BY OUR SIDE, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE FAILED HIM.

#12 Guest_Guesty_*

Guest_Guesty_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:27 PM

UPDATE: I ALREADY GOT MY AUTOPSY REPORT TODAY.THE PATHOLOGIST AND OB GYNE DID NOT TRACE ANY MEDICINE INVOLVEMENT IN MY CASE. MY OB GYNE SAID THAT MY BODY IS NOW SLOWLY GOING BACK TO NORMAL AND I DON'T HAVE COMPLICATIONS. INDEED, GOD IS STILL BY OUR SIDE, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE FAILED HIM.

That's good for you. Kaso akala ko ba it will take 4 days para hindi matrace yung gamot na tinake sa v?

#13 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

That's good for you. Kaso akala ko ba it will take 4 days para hindi matrace yung gamot na tinake sa v?

hi guesty! case to case basis yan. one pro choice activist from the states told me that doctors will not trace any medicine residue after 12-24 hours.. on my experience back in 2016, doctors had zero clue that i had an abortion. they couldn’t tell.

#14 Guest_Miss d_*

Guest_Miss d_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2018 - 07:55 PM

hi guesty! case to case basis yan. one pro choice activist from the states told me that doctors will not trace any medicine residue after 12-24 hours.. on my experience back in 2016, doctors had zero clue that i had an abortion. they couldn’t tell.

Same prob need ko mapalabas na miscarriage kasi alam ng family ko and sa work pero ayoko pa tlga hndi pko handa to be a mom. Is that really okay after 1 day procedure di nila mattrace tlga??? Pra mapalabas na miscarry?

#15 Guest_Miss d_*

Guest_Miss d_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2018 - 07:22 PM

Same prob need ko mapalabas na miscarriage kasi alam ng family ko and sa work pero ayoko pa tlga hndi pko handa to be a mom. Is that really okay after 1 day procedure di nila mattrace tlga??? Pra mapalabas na miscarry?

Pls po sana may sumagot :(

#16 Mamsh dan**

Mamsh dan**

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:33 PM

Miscarry tlga na nagdugo ka tlga mas okay yun, 1-2days usually ung procedures alam ko. Basa basa ka ng mga threads dto sis. May mga ganyNg case ndin dto for sure.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users