6-7 weeks Mife Kit Miss Ella

5 replies to this topic

#1 caella1818

caella1818

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 04:55 PM

DISCLAIMER: I haven't finished yet or even started my procedure as I post this since kakarating lang ng kit ko this 4pm, but I will update on my progress as I do the procedure.

Some important information:
Day 1 of my LMP was on June 5th, 2018.
5 Pregnancy Tests, 3 cheap ones + 2 MEDIC ones, all positive.

Backstory:
I wasn't sure if I was 6, or even 7 weeks pregnant because I have very irregular periods, most of the time my cycle will take 30 days, but it has been 45 days (as of this post). First PT was on July 12 (a day after my supposed 1st day of my menstrual cycle), negative nung una, but as the day progressed naging 2 yung lines. A couple of days later, took 2 more tests and lo and behold, positive. Kinabukasan, I bought an expensive kind of PT, and nag 2 lines although kind of faded lang ang positive line, but it's really positive. I couldn't go to an OB kasi one of the OBs here in our place is my cousin, and kind of kilala ang family name ko, so I can't just go to any OB or Ultrasound clinic because of that reason. Plus no one except my partner knows this.

Kinakabahan ako kasi this will be my 3rd one (2 successful ones 2009 and 2012 - for different reasons, please do not judge me). I already had my first baby last 2017, and he's still breastfeeding, pero I will be pumping milk for him kasi I know that the meds could give him diarrhea.

I hope this becomes successful din, although the last 2 I did, I used Cytotec only and with a different style of procedure.

**Will update tomorrow and the days after. God Bless us all who will undergo this process.

Hello. Just finished my Day 1 last night. I cheated a bit kasi naka kain ako pero fasted enough to take meds on an empty stomach. So far, nothing really happened. May very VERY mild cramps, and headache, and overall discomfort lang, but no pain or anything. Will do my Day 2 procedure tonight. Hoping and praying it'll be successful. Update ako ulit.

#2 Ms_Unknown2018

Ms_Unknown2018

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:37 PM

Kmusta kna sis?

#3 tkvenus

tkvenus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationkorea

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:07 PM

Sis how are u?

#4 Babaengmarangal12

Babaengmarangal12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:56 PM

Saan mo nabili ung kit mo sis? Pls help me kakapanganak ko lang din last 2017 and cs ako. Pls help me .

#5 Guest_rix_*

Guest_rix_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

Kumusta kana? @caella1818

#6 Guest_JJJ_*

Guest_JJJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2018 - 03:37 PM

Hi.. where to buy?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 6-7 weeks, Mife Kit, Miss Ella