1 reply to this topic

#1 Mommy28

Mommy28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:01 AM

So here's my story.
I already have one child, she's already turning 4 sadly the father is not welcome in our family. But despite that we still see each other and are very intimate. So after 4 yrs of unprotected sex, he got me pregnant again ( wweeww!) I knew i was when I missed my period and have had spotting on the day i was supposed to menstruate. Im not pro-abortion, in fact, i condemn people who abort but when I was caught up in the dillemma, found myself thinking about it.

After weeks of thinking I was already decided so I researched first where to buy then I found this blog. I was supposed to see an abortionist but was kinda afraid. I read a lot about miss ella, searched her fb account and without doubt had my bf contact miss ella to inquire. I have to take risk of losing money for this, even unsure if she was indeed for real. But luckily, she was true to her words. We received a package and it contained a box about a size of a bracelet box and with a bracelet inside. The pills were hidden underneath the cushion of the box.
The hardest part was the rules. My 1st day (mife) was very normal. 2nd day we went to a hotel to do the procedure.

So I did as instructed, bed rest. 1st dose was tolerable though there are pain. 2nd dose was also just the same but lot of bloods coming out especially if Im coughing. Seemed like I peed everytime I cough. So after the third dose I had fallen asleep.

I havent seen or felt any embryo or whatever. My bf saw a shrimp-like shaped on the pads so we thougt it was the baby.

Im on my 14th day but 13th day i had very heavy bleeding ang passing large clots.

Please share your experience too :)

#2 Guest_Rom_*

Guest_Rom_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:46 PM

Ilang mos ka sis

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users