- - - - -

Hear me out

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JEN_*

Guest_JEN_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:05 AM

Hi. I needed to open up. I had a lot of things going on with my life. I'm so stress and a lot of times now I have been thnking about suicide. I had an abortion last August 14 2017. I was 6 months pregnant. I was scammed and had failed meds for like 4 times. I almost sale myself to have some money to buy expensive meds. Use even my tuition fee. Lend money with interest. And my last option was catheters bacause I was scared of taking meds and failing again. Had bleedings and rush to the hospital. Disappointed my parents and nowI'm trying to gain myself back but fail because I think I'm pregnant again after 9 months. I'm 10days late now. And I cant make them face this same problem again and all at the same time scared that something might happen to me maybe because its the second time and the pain was still fresh in my mind and in my heart. I know its my fault but please I'm dying for some help. Recommend me a safe and sure abortion. I'm also hoping for a low price but if that aint sure then I'll find a way for the money.

#2 Guest_chen_*

Guest_chen_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

Hi. I needed to open up. I had a lot of things going on with my life. I'm so stress and a lot of times now I have been thnking about suicide. I had an abortion last August 14 2017. I was 6 months pregnant. I was scammed and had failed meds for like 4 times. I almost sale myself to have some money to buy expensive meds. Use even my tuition fee. Lend money with interest. And my last option was catheters bacause I was scared of taking meds and failing again. Had bleedings and rush to the hospital. Disappointed my parents and nowI'm trying to gain myself back but fail because I think I'm pregnant again after 9 months. I'm 10days late now. And I cant make them face this same problem again and all at the same time scared that something might happen to me maybe because its the second time and the pain was still fresh in my mind and in my heart. I know its my fault but please I'm dying for some help. Recommend me a safe and sure abortion. I'm also hoping for a low price but if that aint sure then I'll find a way for the money.

-sis .kay ms.ella ka bumili trusted sya ehh .. kahit mag basa kapa . aun im planning to abort my baby . :( kausap ko sya now . i choose to buy cyto from her. 7mos na ko. un lang kaya ng budget ko ehh .. ikw ba?

#3 Guest_thexx00_*

Guest_thexx00_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

August 2017?

#4 aishiteirujade_27

aishiteirujade_27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

Hi sis, I'm done with the procedure. I was 10 weeks pregnant when I ordered medicine from ms. Ella aka angela sanchez. She is a legit seller and I will recommmend her for everybody who's in need of help like you. I used mife kit and it was 5k. 1mife and 6 miso and 5 antihemo. It is pricey but it depends on how many weeks u are pregnant. Since u r just 10 days delayed its just 3k or less. I will assure you she's real and she is not a scammer. Just pray sis. Look for a best solution not another problem. Be safe! -marie jade

#5 Guest_Samantha_2017_*

Guest_Samantha_2017_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:38 PM

Hi kay miss Ella ka bumili sure and safe ang gamot nya.. If I were you take mife para sigurado yan kc gingamit pang abort kahit sa ibang bansa.. Kaya mo yan sis,sana nagingat ka nalang.. Tapos nako magpaabort last sunday lang,and now still bleeding but ok naman ang lahat..may be in 2wiks makapag pa ultrasound nako ..gudluck sis..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users