- - - - -

May 5, i start bleeding with the use of cyto!!!

Miss ella_22

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dawnstriker_*

Guest_Dawnstriker_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:02 AM

Today is may 10, still bleeding, i experience headache, dizziness and belly pain but i know its normal . this is the sign and symptoms of successful abortion..let me share, on the day i found out i was pregnant I'm scared, i don't know what to do since the father of my eight weeks fetus left me. The first thing i did is i go on research how to induce my period, i go on herbal abortion when i was 5 weeks 'til 7 weeks but nothing happened.. So i decided to go on medical abortion.. So i research where i can buy a mife or miso kit.. There's a lot of seller online but i didn't trust them 'till such time i found miss ella, i search about her and i know on that time she's a good and legit seller, i contact her with no doubt and fear then after an hour i got a reply on her, she's kind so i understand her if she cannot reply me on time to time. I i order cyto kit, may 2 i paid the kit at gcash, may 3 i received the kit, faster transaction right?? So i started may 4 at followed the instruction given by miss ella.. On the first,second and third pills i took i didn't feel anything weird but when i took the 4th pill the cramping start ,it may long to 30 mins, grabe ang sakit talaga. Mapasigaw ka sa sakit!!! I slept, then at 12am i woke up and i bleed. At lumabas sya, kalahi ng kamay ku yung 8 weeks ku, mapaiyak ka, kasi soon baby na sana but i don't have choice, i am not yet reAdy,nag diarrhia at nahihilo aku after, i go to bed then i rest, mag isa ku sya ginawa.. i know it was a big mistake i made but i know also God understand me why i did this and hope He will forgive me..sa nga gagawa palang good luck and God bless!!! We have the choice so be on it!!!

Thanks to miss ella, she's a good and a legit seller, d talaga nasaying yung time namin sau. At ang bait mo po.. God bless po. Lesson and learned para sa 'min ☺

#2 Guest_SuperRosssy_*

Guest_SuperRosssy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:15 AM

Hi Sis! Ask lang kita, yun bang lumabas sayo na malaki eh buong blood na may white sac na maliit? Kakatapos ko lang din kasi ng procedure nung May 7. May 8 mga 8am lumabas sakin yung buong blood half size ng palad ko at may maliit na white sac. After nun mejo humina na bleeding ko. Until now may bleeding pa din, pero mahina lang talaga. Okay lang kaya yun? Successful kaya tayo? Halos same kasi tayo ng experience.

#3 Guest_may ann_*

Guest_may ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:38 AM

Pano macontact si ms. Ella?

#4 Guest_may ann_*

Guest_may ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:14 AM

Contact # po ni ms. Ella? Please i need help

#5 Jellyn29

Jellyn29