mifekit successful ella_22

66 replies to this topic

#1 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my SUCCESSFUL experience with you all. I know how scary and nerve-wracking it can be in this kind of situation so I hope I can at least help you understand what you're about to go through. If you need someone to talk to, I've posted my Skype account on my profile. You can message me there and I'll reply as soon as I can. :) Also, this post will mostly be in English because Filipino(Tagalog) is not my native language and I completely suck at it though I live in the Phils. So here goes..

I first found out I was pregnant on 2/24/17. My LMP was 1/26/17. My period has always been regular, save for some instances where it was late but only by a few days. Even before I was late, I already suspected I might have conceived because I'd been feeling all the different symptoms of early pregnancy (breast pain and tenderness - parang water balloons, nausea, always tired and sleepy). I took a home PT on 2/24, it showed a faint +. I took two more the next day 2/25, both + again. My first thought was that I couldn't go through with it as my partner and I aren't ready yet, both emotionally and financially. The first week, I did some research on the herbal method and did everything from mega-dosing on Vit C, to parsley infusions and inserts, to Dong Quai pills pero all I got was mild cramps and no bleeding whatsoever. After that, I was already feeling desperate. I knew I needed to continue what I started kase may negative effects na yung ginawa ko.

I did a search online on where I could buy pills and found some sites. The first one seemed legit so I contacted them immediately and they responded with an automated message asking about my situation. Since desperate na nga ako, nag decide na lng ako to buy from them. When my partner found out, parang hindi siya assured sa kanila so nag research siya ulit until he found Ms. Ella and convinced me to buy from her instead. We decided on the mife kit (this is what is used abroad where abortion is legal and is the most effective procedure) and sent payment thru BDO on 3/3. Instructions were sent to me through facebook (sa bibili pa lng, make sure you use a REAL account) and I got the package on 3/4. When I received the package, I was so grateful na hindi ako na-scam. It was later I found out that yung unang site na yun, Class A lng pala yung pills nila. I won't mention names but you'll know it when you google mife and miso philippines.

Instructions for the kit must remain confidential so I'll try to share my experience as vague but as thorough as I can.. if that makes sense. ^_^ The mife kit is a 2-day process. On Day 1 (3/6/17), I followed all the instructions (konting tiis lang) then took the specified pill and immediately felt cramps. Hindi lng mild, real cramps talaga but no bleeding. On Day 2 (3/7/17), I followed the instructions again and only felt mild cramps but still no bleeding. I prepared myself emotionally, mentally, and physically for the procedure but despite all that, hindi pa rin ako totally ready for what happened. I don't think anyone is, unless you've been through it before. I had to do it on my own but at least my partner was there for me through text.

1st dose - mild cramps. There was already a bit of blood on my finger after insertion. I felt nervous but also relieved because that meant the pills were working. I started bleeding lightly, felt worse cramps for the next couple of hours.. tolerable but at this point I was already wondering why my body had to react differently. Most kase don't feel really bad cramps until the 2nd dose. :mellow:

2nd dose - painful cramps and chills. This was the start of the worst experience. I could not get up and I didn't want to. Ayaw kong magkamali and I wanted to follow the instructions to the letter pra sure na mag work. The bleeding got heavier, I felt myself passing clots. Merong times that I felt chills. Yung intense cramps, nawawala nman from time to time and mas bearable compared sa urge to defecate. For me, at least, kase sanay na ako sa very painful cramps during my period. I changed maxi overnight pads twice.

3rd dose - pinilit ko na. By this point, punong puno na ulit yung pad. Pagod na pagod na ako at inantok. I was not able to sleep the whole time sa sobrang sakit. I think I passed out around 1 or 2 am and woke up again a quarter to 4am (3/8/17). Hindi ko na napigilan, dretso na ako agad sa cr and released everything. While I was on the toilet, may na feel akong malaking lumabas (parang marble-sized) pero di ko na nakita. Then I cleaned up, changed pads again, and almost fainted sa sobrang puyat at dehydration na siguro. Natulog ako ulit.

On Day 3 (3/8/17), I woke up at 7am and did some exercises kahit na puyat pa rin. I went to work as usual, my bleeding was heavy and I was still passing clots. I texted Ms. Ella to let her know I was done with the procedure and she advised me to just continue helping myself so I would pass everything. I bled heavily for about a week tapos light brown to yellowish na lang the following days.

I took a home PT on 3/25/17 and got a NEGATIVE result. I took another one (to be sure) the next day 3/26/17, NEGATIVE again. Until now, I am still in shock that it worked but I am also greatly relieved. Believe me, I am not happy about what I had to do and what I went through but it really does feel like a second chance at life. Ironic, I know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MS. ELLA, FOR ALL YOUR HELP.
To everyone who needs to go through this process, lakas ng loob lng talaga and if you need to buy, kay Ms. Ella na kayo bumili. She is LEGIT and VERY PROFESSIONAL. Your money will not go to waste for sure. I hope my experience can help in some way. Again, if you have questions or you need someone to talk to, just e-mail or message me on Skype. My email is listed on my profile. :)

#2 jessa20

jessa20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:05 PM

Ilang weeks ka po preg bago nag procedure? Natatakot din po ako mahalata ang grabeng pag dudugo sa akin dito sa bahay. :( lihim ko lang gagawin to.

#3 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

Ilang weeks ka po preg bago nag procedure? Natatakot din po ako mahalata ang grabeng pag dudugo sa akin dito sa bahay. :( lihim ko lang gagawin to.

Hi sis. Di ako sure exactly but estimate ko around 4-5 weeks. Ikaw ilang weeks ka na and kelan ka mgstart? You can message me if you want to talk.

#4 Guest_cassy24_*

Guest_cassy24_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:29 PM

Hi sis ikaw ilang months na yung pagbubuntis mo?

#5 justastranger123

justastranger123

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my SUCCESSFUL experience with you all. I know how scary and nerve-wracking it can be in this kind of situation so I hope I can at least help you understand what you're about to go through. If you need someone to talk to, I've posted my Skype account on my profile. You can message me there and I'll reply as soon as I can. :) Also, this post will mostly be in English because Filipino(Tagalog) is not my native language and I completely suck at it though I live in the Phils. So here goes..

I first found out I was pregnant on 2/24/17. My LMP was 1/26/17. My period has always been regular, save for some instances where it was late but only by a few days. Even before I was late, I already suspected I might have conceived because I'd been feeling all the different symptoms of early pregnancy (breast pain and tenderness - parang water balloons, nausea, always tired and sleepy). I took a home PT on 2/24, it showed a faint +. I took two more the next day 2/25, both + again. My first thought was that I couldn't go through with it as my partner and I aren't ready yet, both emotionally and financially. The first week, I did some research on the herbal method and did everything from mega-dosing on Vit C, to parsley infusions and inserts, to Dong Quai pills pero all I got was mild cramps and no bleeding whatsoever. After that, I was already feeling desperate. I knew I needed to continue what I started kase may negative effects na yung ginawa ko.

I did a search online on where I could buy pills and found some sites. The first one seemed legit so I contacted them immediately and they responded with an automated message asking about my situation. Since desperate na nga ako, nag decide na lng ako to buy from them. When my partner found out, parang hindi siya assured sa kanila so nag research siya ulit until he found Ms. Ella and convinced me to buy from her instead. We decided on the mife kit (this is what is used abroad where abortion is legal and is the most effective procedure) and sent payment thru BDO on 3/3. Instructions were sent to me through facebook (sa bibili pa lng, make sure you use a REAL account) and I got the package on 3/4. When I received the package, I was so grateful na hindi ako na-scam. It was later I found out that yung unang site na yun, Class A lng pala yung pills nila. I won't mention names but you'll know it when you google mife and miso philippines.

Instructions for the kit must remain confidential so I'll try to share my experience as vague but as thorough as I can.. if that makes sense. ^_^ The mife kit is a 2-day process. On Day 1 (3/6/17), I followed all the instructions (konting tiis lang) then took the specified pill and immediately felt cramps. Hindi lng mild, real cramps talaga but no bleeding. On Day 2 (3/7/17), I followed the instructions again and only felt mild cramps but still no bleeding. I prepared myself emotionally, mentally, and physically for the procedure but despite all that, hindi pa rin ako totally ready for what happened. I don't think anyone is, unless you've been through it before. I had to do it on my own but at least my partner was there for me through text.

1st dose - mild cramps. There was already a bit of blood on my finger after insertion. I felt nervous but also relieved because that meant the pills were working. I started bleeding lightly, felt worse cramps for the next couple of hours.. tolerable but at this point I was already wondering why my body had to react differently. Most kase don't feel really bad cramps until the 2nd dose. :mellow:

2nd dose - painful cramps and chills. This was the start of the worst experience. I could not get up and I didn't want to. Ayaw kong magkamali and I wanted to follow the instructions to the letter pra sure na mag work. The bleeding got heavier, I felt myself passing clots. Merong times that I felt chills. Yung intense cramps, nawawala nman from time to time and mas bearable compared sa urge to defecate. For me, at least, kase sanay na ako sa very painful cramps during my period. I changed maxi overnight pads twice.

3rd dose - pinilit ko na. By this point, punong puno na ulit yung pad. Pagod na pagod na ako at inantok. I was not able to sleep the whole time sa sobrang sakit. I think I passed out around 1 or 2 am and woke up again a quarter to 4am (3/8/17). Hindi ko na napigilan, dretso na ako agad sa cr and released everything. While I was on the toilet, may na feel akong malaking lumabas (parang marble-sized) pero di ko na nakita. Then I cleaned up, changed pads again, and almost fainted sa sobrang puyat at dehydration na siguro. Natulog ako ulit.

On Day 3 (3/8/17), I woke up at 7am and did some exercises kahit na puyat pa rin. I went to work as usual, my bleeding was heavy and I was still passing clots. I texted Ms. Ella to let her know I was done with the procedure and she advised me to just continue helping myself so I would pass everything. I bled heavily for about a week tapos light brown to yellowish na lang the following days.

I took a home PT on 3/25/17 and got a NEGATIVE result. I took another one (to be sure) the next day 3/26/17, NEGATIVE again. Until now, I am still in shock that it worked but I am also greatly relieved. Believe me, I am not happy about what I had to do and what I went through but it really does feel like a second chance at life. Ironic, I know.

To everyone who needs to go through this process, lakas ng loob lng talaga and if you need to buy, kay Ms. Ella na kayo bumili. She is LEGIT and VERY PROFESSIONAL. Your money will not go to waste for sure. I hope my experience can help in some way. Again, if you have questions or you need someone to talk to, just e-mail or message me on Skype. My email is listed on my profile. :)

ask ko lang after the successful abortion, saan ka po bumili ng antibiotics?

#6 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:08 AM

ask ko lang after the successful abortion, saan ka po bumili ng antibiotics?

Honestly di na ako nka take ng antibiotics. Lahat ng pharmacies I went to ayaw tlaga bumigay bsta walang riseta. So wala. Instead of the antibiotics, uminom nlng ako ng maraming cranberry juice at kumain ng yoghurt to help flush out kung ano mn natira sa loob. Try mo nlng ask si Miss Ella kng ano ma advice nya. Yung saken kse nag home remedies nlng ako to fight off possible infection.

#7 Guest_lenzeryl.lan_*

Guest_lenzeryl.lan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

Hi, im 2wks preg po,nag aantay nlng aq ng pera, dis wk oorder n q kay ms ella po ng mife kit.. Pa guide nmn po aq sainyu,ung tpos n sa mife kit procedure.. Kaya po b ang 2wks preg po? Gusto q n gwn agad kaso d p skn nppdla pera, kya nag aantay pa q.. Sna active lng # ni ms ella kelangan na kelangan q tulong nia.. 😭😭

#8 Guest_lenzeryl.lan_*

Guest_lenzeryl.lan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

Hi, im 2wks preg po,nag aantay nlng aq ng pera, dis wk oorder n q kay ms ella po ng mife kit.. Pa guide nmn po aq sainyu,ung tpos n sa mife kit procedure.. Kaya po b ang 2wks preg po? Gusto q n gwn agad kaso d p skn nppdla pera, kya nag aantay pa q.. Sna active lng # ni ms ella kelangan na kelangan q tulong nia.. 😭😭

#9 Guest_Lara_*

Guest_Lara_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

Sis, sana matulungan mo rin ako, last mens was march 03 and nag-PT na ko, positive..di pa namin kaya kasi may dalawang anak narin kami..

#10 Guest_Mika_*

Guest_Mika_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:56 AM

Pahingi po nung number nung supplier please? Thank you

#11 Guest_kaycee_*

Guest_kaycee_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

sis anu number ni ms ella??

#12 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

UPDATE: Dumating na period ko nung April 11, exactly 5 weeks after the procedure. I am now on my 3rd day pero malakas pa rin. I am officially done with this. Lesson learned and an experience that will never be forgotten. Thank you again, Ms. Ella, for all your help. Again, to everyone reading this, kay Ms. Ella na kayo bumili. You will get your money's worth. And if you need to talk or ask anything, you can message me here. Will be checking this from time to time. Peace out ^_^

#13 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:04 PM

Sa mga nagtatanong, this is Ms. Ella's ONE AND ONLY contact number: 0915-285-8517
Also, piece of advice sa mga bibili pa lng, I understand na ngmamadali kayo but please know that Ms. Ella has a LOT of customers so I'm sure it's normal if hindi sya mka reply agad2. Konting patience lng because she really is LEGIT and you don't have to worry when you transact with her. Good luck sa procedure nyo, mga sis. Keep me posted! x

#14 Guest_Kylie1

Guest_Kylie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:17 PM

UPDATE: Dumating na period ko nung April 11, exactly 5 weeks after the procedure. I am now on my 3rd day pero malakas pa rin. I am officially done with this. Lesson learned and an experience that will never be forgotten. Thank you again, Ms. Ella, for all your help. Again, to everyone reading this, kay Ms. Ella na kayo bumili. You will get your money's worth. And if you need to talk or ask anything, you can message me here. Will be checking this from time to time. Peace out ^_^

Ate ako march 7 nagstart. Mej sabay pala nauna ka lang. Nagnegative na din ako sa pt, pero until now wala pa din period ko. Normal lang kaya yon :(

#15 Guest_Ali_*

Guest_Ali_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:06 PM

Hi. Isang day lang ba ittake you meds? Ilang days yung effect? Mas maganda ba ang meds na ganto kesa sa d&c? Help please

#16 Guest_kim_*

Guest_kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:57 AM

Hi, ask ko sana ilang Mife ang ininom mo?

#17 Guest_Bella_*

Guest_Bella_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:22 AM

Hello ms. Maela. Bibili na din po ako kay ms. Ella mamaya. Pwede ko po ba makuha # mo or email mo? Gusto ko lang po ng support system. Kinakabahan po kasi ako. pls. Po sana po mabasa nyo agad to😭

#18 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

price po mife kit?

#19 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

Hi. Isang day lang ba ittake you meds? Ilang days yung effect? Mas maganda ba ang meds na ganto kesa sa d&c? Help please

The procedure must be kept confidential but basically, it's a two-day process. The second day being the more difficult one. It really depends on you, your financial means, and what you're comfortable with. For people like me na mas gusto na confidential ang gawin, mas ok yung meds route. Pero ok nman ang d&c if you wanna be sure sa procedure as long as legit din yung mg perform ng procedure sayo.

#20 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Hi, ask ko sana ilang Mife ang ininom mo?

Isang mife tab lng yung nasa kit

#21 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:32 PM

price po mife kit?

The kits are priced differently, depending on how far along you are in the pregnancy. I bought mine for 5k

#22 Guest_help please_*

Guest_help please_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:04 PM

good evening sa lahat. hingi sana ako ng number ni ms ella. thank u

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:54 AM

All in all po, magkano yung nagastos niyo?

#24 Guest_asasa_*

Guest_asasa_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

Responsive po ba si ms ella sa text? thanks

#25 asdf

asdf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

paano po nagvavary yung price nung kit? Thanks po

#26 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

good evening sa lahat. hingi sana ako ng number ni ms ella. thank u

Please backread past posts on the thread. I already posted Ms Ella's number

#27 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

All in all po, magkano yung nagastos niyo?

5k. Wala nman ibang gagastusin pa

#28 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

Responsive po ba si ms ella sa text? thanks

Yes, she's responsive and very professional. If she doesn't reply immediately, it's because she's busy so be patient lng.

#29 Maela

Maela

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

paano po nagvavary yung price nung kit? Thanks po

It depends on which kit you're going to get and kung ilang weeks or months ka na. The mife kit is more expensive but has a higher success rate.

#30 Guest_Gelai_*

Guest_Gelai_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:41 PM

Hi i am 8 weeks pregnant and i want to abort the baby as this is unplanned pregnancy, ky husband and I are not yet ready for another baby, i need to order the kit to miss ella but she is not replying how can we contact her

#31 Guest_Gelai_*

Guest_Gelai_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:47 PM

Hi miss maela, i hope you could help me
With my problem right now, i am 8 weeks pregnant and until now my decision of aborting the baby never changed, i want to order abortion kit to miss ella i hope she could reply to my txt

#32 Guest_Gelai_*

Guest_Gelai_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:52 PM

His maela i hope i can message you and talk to you personlly, i am 8 weeks preganant now and i want to stop this preganancy the soonest as possible, is there any way where i can contact you please

#33 Guest_SharlaDizon_*

Guest_SharlaDizon_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

Hi Ms. Maela pwede ko bang makuha number mo or khit email nalang para kunting advice lang, may balak na kasi akong gawn yung procedure next week ..

#34 Guest_Pinch_*

Guest_Pinch_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

i did saw the site who search first then my boyfriend told me to buy in there site i did agree too, pero sa tuwing vacant ko sa class napapa isip ako na parang my missing na ewan and mabuti na lang kulang pa yung money namin then I told my boyfriend that i saw this seller named Ms ella and I told him na sa kanya na lang bibili na sure na talaga ako wag na dun sa site na nauna explain pa siya nang explain na dun na daw pero ayaw kp talaga parang my nag papa stop nasaken na umorder dun. I know mahal nang Mefi kit pero alam ko magiging worth it to mabuti na lang nakita ko tong post mo and Tama yung girl instinct ko

#35 Guest_Yuki_*

Guest_Yuki_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:10 PM

Hi. 2 months pregy na po ako? I guess. April 15 nung last mens ko. May 3 nung may nangyare samen ng BF ko and May 31 nung nagPT ako & I found out na positive ako. Bibili na ko kay Miss Ella hinihintay ko na lang yung pera. Ask ko lang kung safe pa ba sa lagay ko yung mife kit na worth 5k. I mean e-effect pa ba sakin yun? Please I need HELP! :( pa reply naman po anyone? Thank you.

#36 Guest_Pinch_*

Guest_Pinch_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

Hi. 2 months pregy na po ako? I guess. April 15 nung last mens ko. May 3 nung may nangyare samen ng BF ko and May 31 nung nagPT ako & I found out na positive ako. Bibili na ko kay Miss Ella hinihintay ko na lang yung pera. Ask ko lang kung safe pa ba sa lagay ko yung mife kit na worth 5k. I mean e-effect pa ba sakin yun? Please I need HELP! :( pa reply naman po anyone? Thank you.

hi! I'm 5 or 6 pregnant and hindi ko din alam kung mag e-effect ba talaga, perp tiwala lang!

#37 Guest_jj03_*

Guest_jj03_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

Ms.Maela need ko po sana ng mkakausap for advice .pano po kita mareach.

#38 Guest_chels_*

Guest_chels_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

Buong baby na ba ang lalabas after you used the mife kit? Mag 5 months na kasi ako.

#39 Guest_Ysa_*

Guest_Ysa_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:51 AM

Mag mife kit ako effective ba talaga yun? Oorder na ako mamaya kay ms. ella kasi I'm 9weeks pregnant na.

#40 Guest_Plr2323_*

Guest_Plr2323_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:32 PM

Yes Mas recommend Mife kit.

#41 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

D ako sure kung ilang weeks na ko lmp ko may 6 2017 d pa dn ako nagppt natatakot po kse ako maconfirm e. pero estimate 14weeks siguro kaya pa kaya ng mife kit to dami ko na nainom na aspirin ilang banig na din pati ascorbic dahil nababasa ko online kaso d pa din ako dinudugo i even too 2000mg of aspirin at once kanikanina lang d ko na alam pano gagawin ko e. need your advise po thanks

#42 Guest_selina_*

Guest_selina_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:07 AM

its my day2 later, baket ganun ung day 1 ko i dont feel anything pero may liquid na lumalabas saken. how is that??

#43 Guest_Asy_*

Guest_Asy_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:00 PM

Hi. Ano po no. ni Ms. Ella?

#44 Guest_tellsantonia_*

Guest_tellsantonia_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:22 PM

hello po ms ella ano po ang namber niyo ayaw ko pa ksi mag ka bby at hndi din alam ng manga magulang ko na buntis ako mhal ko po ang work ko plzz po reply namn po at mag kano po ang cytotec oh mife plz hndi pa ksi ako handa ayaw ko din sabihin na ipapalaglag ko ang bby namen pki text po ako 09360***311kaylangan na kaylangan ko po tlaga eh plzzz po

#45 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:37 AM

Ms ella.. just wanna ask po if magkano ang cytotec or mife. Needed ku po talaga 6 weeks na po akung preggy confirm po talaga. Maling dcsion po tong gagawin po pero kawawa nmn po yong first baby ku.kailangan ko po talaga yan ngayon..

#46 Guest_Ann_*

Guest_Ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:42 AM

hi mga sis,sept 21 when I started the procedure,9 days bleeding.as of now po October 28 wala pa din akong dalaw.plz send feedback po sa my the same experience.thank u.

#47 Guest_Aiz_*

Guest_Aiz_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:37 AM

hi mga sis,sept 21 when I started the procedure,9 days bleeding.as of now po October 28 wala pa din akong dalaw.plz send feedback po sa my the same experience.thank u.

Ako sis. Aug 25 when I did the procedure then Sept 27 spotting lang ako ng 1 week. Tapos ngayon October 28 dinatnan na ulit ako and malakas na siya. Siguro nagheheal pa din body mo.

#48 Guest_Guest_Wnn_*

Guest_Guest_Wnn_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:18 PM

Hello! Umorder din ako kay Ms. Ella ng Mife kit and today ko gagawin yung 1st procedure, i'm still not sure kung ilang weeks na to siguro mga 5 or 6 weeks na. Kinakabahan ako pero kailangan lakasan ang loob kasi hindi pa pwede kakapanganak ko lang din sa 1st baby ko this March 2017. Sana talaga umeffect sya 😪

#49 Guest_Aris_*

Guest_Aris_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:20 AM

Paano po ako ate makaka order kay maam ella? Salamat po ate

#50 Guest_Mrnn_*

Guest_Mrnn_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:01 PM

Magkano po ang mife kit ate? And from what place sya para po makaorder ako.

#51 Guest_Shane_*

Guest_Shane_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:14 PM

Hi maela can I have you email address I want to talk to you. Thank you

#52 Guest_Ashley mae_*

Guest_Ashley mae_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hello guyz effective b tlga ang mifekit, wla bang side effect

#53 Guest_Sam_*

Guest_Sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:23 AM

Hi sis, how much yung binili mong kit?

#54 Guest_Jak99_*

Guest_Jak99_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:14 PM

Tonight gagawin ko yung procedure. Sana maging successful.

#55 Guest_cris_*

Guest_cris_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:30 AM

guy help po..san po aq mkakabile ng mifekit??pls po reply as soon as possible need ko lng po tlga..3months preh. n kc aq at dto po aq s qatar...ntatakot aq malaman nila baka ikulong aq...please help me po. san po nkakabile???

#56 Guest_Divina_*

Guest_Divina_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:51 AM

Ano po mga dapat iprepare para maging ok ang procedure from start to finish?

#57 Guest_Ashley16_*

Guest_Ashley16_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:07 AM

Saan makabili kay ms ella? Na scam nako. Sana may sumagot n legit. 7 weks nako ayaw ko na patagalin.

#58 Guest_qwerty_*

Guest_qwerty_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

hi ask ko lang kung seller parin si ms ella ngaun ng mife kit

#59 Guest_soi_*

Guest_soi_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:44 AM

hi. patolong naman po. please 3weeks na po akong delay. pano po ako makakabili?

#60 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:29 AM

How much is the kit?

#61 Guest_Needhelpnow_*

Guest_Needhelpnow_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:40 PM

Pano po ko makakabili? Active pa po ba si ms. Ella?

#62 Guest_Chandria_*

Guest_Chandria_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:31 PM

Hii. Ask ko lang po kung pwede pa ma abort ung 2 months. I need you help please. Thankyouuu.

#63 Guest_stress_*

Guest_stress_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2018 - 09:35 PM

pwede makahingi ng tulong. help naman kung pano procedure sa mefi kit. neeed ko lang talaga.

#64 Guest_ches_*

Guest_ches_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:46 PM

paano po macontact si ms ella im 5 months preggy po

#65 Guest_arar_*

Guest_arar_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:19 PM

hi mga ate. please really do help. i havent taken a PT yet but i’m scared if maybe I’ll take a PT and it will turn positive so I’m searching for things like this just in case. What’s Ms. Ella’s number po? Please really help me out. I have encountered her name multiple times

#66 Guest_GUEST_*

Guest_GUEST_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:35 PM

hi mga ate. please really do help. i havent taken a PT yet but i’m scared if maybe I’ll take a PT and it will turn positive so I’m searching for things like this just in case. What’s Ms. Ella’s number po? Please really help me out. I have encountered her name multiple times

same po tayo im 3 months pregnant need ko po ng advice niyo

#67 Jessiee

Jessiee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Hi all, ms ella is very legit po. Better saknya lang kayo bumili para ndi mag fail. Ndi nga lang po sya ganun ka actibe mag response pero nag bibihay sya ng update once nasend nya na po yung item not sure din po if pwede mag start ng number dito pero mag check po kasi sa other posts or folder merun po dun na comment na galing kay ms ella talaga nakastate po dun number nya. If u want po you can message me directly thru this account.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mifekit, successful, ella_22

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users